!!PHreaming Gang # 10 !! INVITES ONLY

Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome To the World of PHreamers

PHreaming Gang...Truly,madly,deeply in love with Premeer/harshiti, The true Bond of love with
Premeer always keep us Untied and one, just like
our Beloved Jodi.

Neha

Sia

Waqas

Kavya

Suhana

Haris

Meeshti

Yaz

Ashwarya

Ayysha

Natasha

Heer

Noorie

Fatty

Mehak

Sukrutha

Seventh Home #7
Eighth Home #8

Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago

Everyone Knows that two of our Best buddies decided to leave IF cause of their Personal Problems.We cant stop them due to there extreme Emotional AttyacharπŸ˜”. But we can definitely Expect,Hope and pray that they come back.😊

First member Who decided to leave is Sia Bhootni, I dont know whether to be haoppy πŸ˜†or sad , We all are missing you sia, Please Come back if not for us then for someone especial jo ki Devdas ban gaya hai tumhari Yaad mai πŸ˜’πŸ˜†.Guess who is he? πŸ€”πŸ˜†

Dhantanaaaaaaaa πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Second member who decided to leave is Waqas, The bhaiii Of our CC πŸ˜†...The Copy-Paste expert of our CCπŸ˜†..I dont how he is taking this great risk of leaving Heeriye behind with Haris πŸ˜•πŸ˜†....Ah we are gonna miss you and not only we But Someone else Too πŸ˜‰
Guess Who....??πŸ€”πŸ˜†

DhantanaaaaaaπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

If you are far apart from us, That does mean, Out of sight,Out of mind, Your absence will make our hearts grow fonder of you.We love you  and we are gonna miss you two very much.All the best for your Future, May you both get All the happiness and success of  Universe and some day come back to us.πŸ˜ƒ

Now before sia nad waqas Throw belans and jhooteez at me for this Cute emotional attyachaarπŸ˜›πŸ˜†i better run away πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

*. No Spamming
*. No fights but a little masti is aloud
*.Before inviting any new member Inform the CC members.
*.You should press the "Like" button of the member to whom
you are chatting
*. NO Emo Posts😲
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE
*. PHreaming Gang mai dosre Couples ki tareef karna Qanoon Apraad hai πŸ˜†
(i am serious)
*. NO RESERVED slots on First page Please

Since the occasion of this CC is a lil sad, so Vm of the CC is a farewell VM
Premeer/Harshiti Farewell as well as Waqas and Sia's Farewell 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_uuVrh7tc[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv_uuVrh7tc

Neha

Waqas

Sia

meeshti

Yaz

Noorie

Mehak

Shashu

Aishoo

Fatty

Kavya

ll KAVYA ll

Suhana

Yes You read that right, its Naming Ceremony, As our all CC members Have there own special qualities and goodness We (me and suhana) gave them a name according to their personalty.πŸ˜›

Neha

Once upon a time there was (is) a group of people  Who discussed a full CC and come out with this name for me, "Hitlar ki Nani" They know better why they choosed this name for me.

Sia

I feel greatly honored to announce that We named Sia as "Bhootni of the CC", Kabhie bhi, kahee bhii Unexpected tapak jaati hai aur dosro ko tapkane ka order detee hai. She is the real scary bhootni of the CC.

Waqas

Its very obvious, He is the sweetest bhai of the CC, Always on time, his goal is to register his name in WORLD BOOK GENIUS RECORD for NOT unreserving his posts. The lazy bhai beteer known as "MR.Hmmmmmm...Of the CC "

Kavya

Aww she is the most innocent child, The official leader of Behna Brigade, So we decided to name her "Behna of the CC " God knows how she manage to call "prem" her brother.πŸ˜†

Suhana

She is always acts like a ig sis to us and not to forget The ONLY wife of TWO Khans i.e. Shah Rukh Khan and Iqbal Khan, So I named her "Mrs. KhanS"

Meeshti

As her name it self reveals that  she is  meeshti means Delight, Our Chahat ..my bachcha "Baby of the CC" Her mamma's dotty always her no matter what the Devil people say.

Aishoo

The most 'kathor dil ladki" Always separates Prem and heer in her FFs just to get near prem. So we named her the "THE EVIL VAMP". I am so thankful to suhana to choosing this name.
Completely according to her Personality,

Yaz

Ohhhoo....Her FFs are enough to say about her personality. After much discussion and etc... We named Yaz "The naughty Doc". I ma sure Everyone will agree.

Noorie

Noorie confessed her self that she is partner in crime with Yaz Mafia. (Naughty doc's side business). So We named her "The Mafia girl", Bole tu aik dam jhakkas.

Ayysha

Everyone knows her new name and thats "CHanderimukhi" actaully her real name is Mrs. Robert Cullen Wahi...Etc.... So its a bit difficult to remember in short she is our Chandrimukhi.

Haris

Everyone knows him..Maybe.....He is our Mr.Invisible......So we named him "Mr.India" Pehle tu dekhi nahii detee...phir jo dekhaye diye tu Sunaye nahii detee (means late replies)πŸ˜†.

Fatty
Fatty ki baare mai kiya kehna......Haris aur Fatty mai kaafi similarities hai...so we were confused what to do πŸ˜• Then i thought of this Wonderful name and that is "Eid ka chand"

Congratulations All For There New Names 🀣

Congratulations for New HOME....guys...Good going...
i forgot to congratulate......πŸ˜†
congrats...πŸ₯³

@sur

nthng spl...jus a small family re-union kind...my mom's cousins n their young kids...

@neha

oh that's cool...have fun..... poor guy... football dekhta rahega toh yehi hoga...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by premeer4rever

@sur

nthng spl...jus a small family re-union kind...my mom's cousins n their young kids...

@neha

oh that's cool...have fun..... poor guy... football dekhta rahega toh yehi hoga...πŸ˜†
young kids...πŸ˜†so ur elder huh..???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by blufate.14

young kids...πŸ˜†so ur elder huh..???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now y did u get that doubt πŸ˜†
dear i'm gonna get my degree this year but iss bacha party ke wajah se i still feel lyk a kid...🀣