Poll Question :

Performance Rating

Poll Choice
10- Best
5- Average
1- Worst
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Nice song selection. Very soft voice quality, just perfect for the feel of the song. It was rather easy to connect with her voice. She did a great job maintaining the expression in her voice that suited the song very well. But at the same time I thought she didn't have the "throw" that was needed in the song. It was rather a flat voice throughout, although consistent throughout!

The "throw" of the song was missing. Kind of felt like straightforward singing without the right feel. But her expressions were maintained.

Final Rating: 7
Pros: good hold on sur, some impressive harkats, variations on 'maanta nahin', consistent voice quality.

Cons: perhaps a few too many harkats, not all holding notes held firmly enough, confusion or lack of feel - is it a sad song, is it a bhajan, is it a love song?

Anuradhaji's singing leaves little impact as there is a severe lack of emotion or expression. Hardly any evidence of paying attention to the lyrics, imho. But she does carry the tune, along with its intricacies, very well.

Far from flawless: 7/10.
Contrary to how people are rating..I liked this song..it is really a gr8 song selection..
Throughout the song she has maintained her voice quality well ..she is very pakka on sur as well..I feel the expressions are maintained throughout the song..it is easy to connect to this song
It is definitely a 8 for me
Polls are closed!!!!

Audience Avg: 8.5
Judges Avg: 7.3

Final Avg: 7.9 (7.86)
Edited by risingabove - 13 years ago