Dill Mill Gaye

Shraddha Nigam & Neha Julka: Excellent actors

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
So I was watching two episodes of Crime Patrol and am bowled over by these two people.

Neha: Thank you for quitting DMG because your talent was being was being wasted baby. Neha played the role of Sabrina Lal in the Jessica Lal case shown on Crime Patrol. Her expressions, the way she performed, was amazing. I never thought that Neha could do this. in DMG< her expressions were just hard to even pick up at times, cause the character was like that, but Neha was beyond excellence. She actually moved you when Jessica dies, and from the way she played with such strength, hats off man!!

Shraddha, what do I say about this women? I salute her. Whatever happened in her personal life, please don't pollute my post by this and don't bash her or KSG. Keep them away from this post. This woman is an actor beyond excellence. She plays Aruna, the nurse who is still in coma. From every little expressions, she was just superb. She made you feel the pain of a woman who lost everything. Her performance when she starts speaking gibberish while in COMA was outstanding. Man, I love to see this lady in a daily soap. Excellence, Brilliance, I don't know what more to say. Just was a treat to watch these people.

Please don't pollute my thread by bringing KSG in here. This has NOTHING to do with Karan. This is just to appericate these people. Shraddha, I know that she is excellent,. but Neha was really fantastic. I didn't expect it out to her to be honest/

Hats off to them:)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnak you Jenny for the post...I am glad they moved on to better things....better there than playing meaningless roles going nowhere......
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shraddha is a brilliant actress and I always loved her acting skills. even in her first serial (dont remember the name is bit old one) she played role if mentally challenged  she has immense acting potential and as I said I am big fan of hers.

Neha I think even in DMG she out performed many other actors and thank god she left DMG, its a brilliant decision and looking forward to see her in some sane serial *If I watch any* 😳

crime patrol is good series as its raw and close to reality.
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Neha was awesomeee i just watched the last scene i was lil late so didnt see shraddha part.

But i must say neha was fabulousss, she really deserved better work than side role in dmg. And i'm happy for her.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ BuffyL Yup, she played the role in Choodiyan..
I am not trying to bash or anything but how is SN related to the DMG forum?
monar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASALUV

I am not trying to bash or anything but how is SN related to the DMG forum?

please tk my answer in same spirit I am not intended to bash anyone, yes if Pankit's, Sunaina's and Drushathi;s news are here so whats wrong with SN? when Shilpa wasn't here dont we used to discuss her?
Edited by monar - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: monar

please tk my answer in same spirit I am not intended to bash anyone, yes if Pankit's, Sunaina's and Drushathi;s news are here so whats wrong with SN? when Shilpa wasn't here dont we used to discuss her?

I don't mind 😊 Yeah I know but they were a part of DMG at a point... as for SN she was Never a part of DMG!  Pankit, Sunaina, drushati, and Shilpa all acted in DMG they were/ are a part of it! SN never was! Please don't mind what I'm saying!!!
monar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ASALUV

I don't mind 😊 Yeah I know but they were a part of DMG at a point... as for SN she was Never a part of DMG!  Pankit, Sunaina, drushati, and Shilpa all acted in DMG they were/ are a part of it! SN never was! Please don't mind what I'm saying!!!

No I don't mind, but people discussed her here in this forum earlier when I wasn't even member of IF but regular visitor, so now whats the problem? I think Jenny was more inclined to tell us about Neha but Shraddha was there too thats why she mentioned her too, but ppl many time mentioned her in this forum for obvious reasons.
Yeah I don't mind Neha at all but it bothers me when SN is talked about here and I know it's been happening for sooo long!!! She's not a part of the show and never was soo that's why I was just wondering!!

But yeah Jenny was talking about Neha and then just wanted to tell us SN was there too!