Twilight

The Twilight Books

Twinz thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone....i'm a huge twilight fan. i've been a member for quite a while but you know how studies are... never got a chance to come back after PRC ended.....

i was coming to india for summer vacation and wanted to buy the collection of books for personal keeps. i just wanted to know if they sell the twilight collection in india in english. it's better to carry the weight back instead of carrying it there. If they do sell them in india, where and are they the same as all the books in Canada. Well they should be i think, but just checking. i'm thinking of buying my library collection from india when i visit so i rather figure this all out now. πŸ˜ƒThank you in advance.

oh and is eclipse releasing on june 30th? i wouldn't miss it for anything. ever since i've read the books i've been looking forward to watching the movie. i just hope the director lives up to my expectations this time. you know how it is. you always picture the whole movie amazing in your own mind, and expect to see it just the same on the big screen. anywayz, can't wait to watch it. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know where u r going to live in India...i mean state or city particularly...but  being a Delhitte ....i can assure u here in Delhi,Indi...Twilight book series is easily available everywhere...even at a local road book stall....Also at various libraries & famous book markets.....

I don't think  u'll find any problem of not getting books anywhere in India...it's not a big deal..Twilight is very famous & it's available everywhere...No worries...

But yup...U wont be able to see movie here in India as it'll not release on 30th June here..in India...
Date is still to be announced for it's release in india...so that must be big lose for not to see first day first show

.anjz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mona081187

I don't know where u r going to live in India...i mean state or city particularly...but  being a Delhitte ....i can assure u here in Delhi,Indi...Twilight book series is easily available everywhere...even at a local road book stall....Also at various libraries & famous book markets.....

I don't think  u'll find any problem of not getting books anywhere in India...it's not a big deal..Twilight is very famous & it's available everywhere...No worries...

But yup...U wont be able to see movie here in India as it'll not release on 30th June here..in India...
Date is still to be announced for it's release in india...so that must be big lose for not to see first day first show

Same is the case with Mumbai...... πŸ˜ƒ