Other Shows

Mistake Neha Bam not Neha Bamb

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Our  Neha is not in '' Shaapit''   There is one actress whos name is '' NEHA BAM'' and she was in Shaapit.. She is a junior artist .. I didnt find her photograph.. But she acted in all Vikram Bhatt  movie..
I AM SORRY NEHA BAMB....

Neha Bam

Movie, Movies
Bedtime Stories. Bride Wars. Che. Chocolate. Coraline. The ... Neha Bam Filmography. Main. Filmography. Shop for This Movie. Rent DVD. Buy DVD. Buy Soundtrack ... [ www.moviefone.com ]
NEHA BAM. Artiste Information. Filmography as Artiste. As Artiste. Aap Mujhe Achhe Lagne Lage (2002) NEHA BAM DISCUSSION TOPICS. Topic Title. Topic Starter ... [ www.movietalkies.com ] Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eureka thumbnail

I told you  this earlier.main apni neha ko nahi pehchanungi ..aisa nahi ho sakta!

sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eureka

I told you  this earlier.main apni neha ko nahi pehchanungi ..aisa nahi ho sakta!

Yes Dear.. You were right.. I am sorry..
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohh .. I heard this b4...when pallu said recently about Neha's movie it didn't strike to me about this article..mm
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallanki

ohh .. I heard this b4...when pallu said recently about Neha's movie it didn't strike to me about this article..mm

Blame Sudhir Bhai, he told me Neha was in that movie so I went looking for her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

Blame Sudhir Bhai, he told me Neha was in that movie so I went looking for her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Yes didi I am the culprit .. Actually my cousin told me Neha is  in the movie.. I think He also saw that name in the title.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I couldnt imagine there  can be  another actress  whos name is Neha and surname  is  ''BAM.''..

I AM SORRY EVERYONE..
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sudhirm_2007

Yes didi I am the culprit .. Actually my cousin told me Neha is  in the movie.. I think He also saw that name in the title.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I couldnt imagine there  can be  another actress  whos name is Neha and surname  is  ''BAM.''..

I AM SORRY EVERYONE..

Bhai Please no sorry its ok Neha ka Pyar hum Sab Ko Deewana bana Chuka Hai Dont Worry😊
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: monikaseth

Bhai Please no sorry its ok Neha ka Pyar hum Sab Ko Deewana bana Chuka Hai Dont Worry😊

πŸ˜† No Prob, Sudhir.
Pallu, BTW, how was the movie??πŸ˜‰
pallavi25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallanki

</div>
<div>πŸ˜†No Prob, Sudhir.

Pallu, BTW, how was the movie??πŸ˜‰

I watched only parts of it. Its generally trashy, Aditya looks like a schoolboy whos romancing his Auntie. πŸ˜† The heroine looks plastic, stiff and old enuf to be his aunt.
But some parts, especially the library episode (part 3 on youtube) was really scary! I MEAN REALLY REALLY SCARY!
OMG when I was thinking the bhootni in the library was our Neha I was even more scared! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sudhirm_2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi25

I watched only parts of it. Its generally trashy, Aditya looks like a schoolboy whos romancing his Auntie. πŸ˜† The heroine looks plastic, stiff and old enuf to be his aunt.
But some parts, especially the library episode (part 3 on youtube) was really scary! I MEAN REALLY REALLY SCARY!
OMG when I was thinking the bhootni in the library was our Neha I was even more scared! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† When you were watching that  scene ,you thought  bhutni is Neha, How beautiful bhutni is .. I have ever seen in my life.. you were thinking at that time...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sudhirm_2007 - 13 years ago