Devi

18 June Written Update:Pranay agrees!

sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys! I am back!๐Ÿ˜ƒ Now I am going to torture you all very well!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† So Lemme start by saying Devi Maiyya Ki JAI!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Taiyyji and Lakshmi.๐Ÿท (You'll understand later why I put that Pig emot-icon๐Ÿ˜†)
The show starts with Raja-saheb and Pranay still seated in Lakshmi's home. Pranay is kinda restless and tells his dad that now it's time for them to leave. Raja-Saheb says that he is waiting for Bhabhi-sa (Taiyyiji). Ghasita sends Golu to get Taiyy-ji back from the village but at the moment, she comes back. Pranay gets up and starts to leave but Taiyyji says that she wants to meet Lakshmi.๐Ÿ˜Š
Then Suhaagi and Baltoo's wife take her to Lakshmi's room. There when Taiyyji sees Lakshmi, she stares at her from top to bottom and again bottom to top. (hahahahhahah! She was staring as if she never saw a girl in her life!๐Ÿ˜†). Then she gives her Shagun and a small Devi's Idol. Baltoo's wife keeps eyeing it greedily! (Disgusting Female๐Ÿคข) and finally they leaves.

Back to Raj-Mahal.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Back in Raj-Mahal, Rani-ma will be waiting for them to return and she'll be kinda tensed. Then finally they show the three idiots๐Ÿ˜† I mean Pranay, Raja-saheb and Taiyyji entering the Mahal.(OMG! I loved the way Pranay got inside the Mahal. He just took of his jacket so angrily and he looked soooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!๐Ÿ˜ณ. The other two idiots enterd with there Dum style as usual!๐Ÿ˜†). Pranay directly goes to his mom's room where she'll be waiting for him. Then he tells her te whole thing that Lakshmi has accepted this Rishta even after knowing about the deal. He says, "Ma, I am totally disappointed. I can never Believe that such a innocent girl like her can be so cheap. I hate that person who actooly created the first gold coin and because of him, all the innocent people have turned so greedy." To this, his mom replies, "It's okay about the money(Obviously! Even she gets to wear all those jewellery coz of money only and it's not surprising if she told that๐Ÿ˜†)." And then she tell him to accept this deal as well. (I dunno what soughta feelings I had when she said that! i was almost a mixed feeling coz I am happy he is going to marry Lakshmi๐Ÿ˜ณ and sad coz it's a deal๐Ÿคข).

Another Cute moment between Bro-sis.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Lakshmi will be sitiing alone and thinking something. Then from behind, Golu comes and tries to scare her but she remains expressionless. Golu asks her what's wrong. Lakshmi's says, "Golu, with the happiness of getting married to Raj-kumar, I forgot that I will be leaving this house. I'll be leaving my whole family and I'll miss you so much. Remember how you used to always trouble me and how we used to enjoy so much playing in the lawn. Remembering all this happy memories brought tears in my eyes." (Even I am sad now๐Ÿ˜’). Even Golu becomes sad๐Ÿ˜’ (But he looooooks so cuteeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Okay Abs, you can have Pranay and I'll have Golu๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†). Then finally Golu says, "What is this Didi?!? You dun' have to cry so much for this. You are just leaving this village and going to another on and that place is not so far away๐Ÿ˜† from here. Even if a person from this village coughs here, it'll be heard there (Wah!! Ka Mathematical assumption hain๐Ÿ˜†). All you have to just do is remember me and I'll appear in-front of you." And he starts making funny faces and both of them burst out laughing.๐Ÿ˜ณ But suddenly golu starts crying (Actooly he looked like he is crying + Laughing but he still looked Cute๐Ÿ˜ณ).

Taiyyji is evil + Greedy?!?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Taiyyji comes to Pranay's room. Pranay will be sitting at his study table and he will be in his own dreamland๐Ÿ˜†. Then he sees her. Taiyyji says, "I am so sorry Pranay, I couldn't help you (yea right!  When she sae Lakshmi for the first time, I tot she would goble her up!๐Ÿ˜†)." To this Pranay replies, " It's okay Taiyyji, I have accpted this deal. It's just a matter of 3 months and I'll manage all this. Datta has done so much for me and now it's my turn to do something for him." Tayyji kinda gets a shock and then she smiles and leaves the room.
After this, they show a Woman entering a room (there are no prizes for guessing who is she๐Ÿ˜†) and then the woman turns to a photo (The guy in that pic looked more scary than Raja-Saheb๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†). She starts shouting, "OMG! I can't believe this is happening. All this wealth has gone out of my hands and you (that pic) and you have left me nothing except memories. All these wealth which is supposed to be mine and my sons's is now going to pranay and I can't  let this happen." And now, they show the Woman and it's none other than......Taiyyji!๐Ÿ˜† ( See, I told you no prizes for guessing๐Ÿ˜†). Then she continues her Bhaashan๐Ÿ˜† " I won't let that Devi to enter this house. I'll not let the marriage happen. I'll stop it by hook or crook."๐Ÿ˜•

Lakshmi's doubt.
Lakshmi will be sitting in her room and remembering Raj-kumar and will be smiling to herself.๐Ÿ˜ณ. She'll be getting all the flashbacks of him starting from:
1.In the jungle when he is Packing himself in the sleeping bag.๐Ÿ˜†
2. Washing his white Horse.๐Ÿ˜ณ
3. Saying "Hai" to her in the wedding.๐Ÿ˜ณ (here he looked extremely Hot!๐Ÿ˜ณ).
4. When she saw hime yesterday.

But then suddenly her expression changes to seriousness and she says to herself, "Last time when I met him, Raj-kumar looked so happy but yesterday he looked so grumpy." Then next day she goes to her mom and asks her about it. Her mom replies, " Raj-kumar must be having so many tensions and may be coz of that he must have been grumpy yesterday." Finally Lakshmi is satisfied. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Taiyyji's first attempt to stop the marriage. ( I again have a mixed feeling for this.)
Munshi-ji gets his Bahu (that behoodi Daniya) to Taiyyji so that she takes her blessings. Tayyji comes to know that this behoodi his lakshmi's elder sister. Then Tayyji takes Behoodi in her room. Munshi-ji thinks that maybe Taiyyji is going to offer some naaice gifts to Dhaniya. (He is another Behooda now.๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†). But once in the room, Taiyyji asks Dhaniya if she's married only for 3 months๐Ÿ˜•. To this, Behoodi gets shocked and says, "I din' get what you said." Then Taiyyji says, "Actooly your sister laskhmi is going to get married to pranay only for 3 months so I tot it's some sought of ritual at your home." (Yuck! What soughta woman is this!๐Ÿคข). Now Dhaniya is completely Shocked!!!!!!! She says there's nothing like this. Then Taiyyji tells her about money and all that. Dhaniya says, "Ma can never let this happen." (Egjactly! Suhaagi will never let that deal happen). So Tayyji says that we have to stop this wedding so now you call your mom and tell everything. She goes and gets her fone to Dhaniya but Dhaniya hesitates to take it.๐Ÿ˜• (For a min, I wanted Dhaniya to tell Suhaagi everything!๐Ÿ˜•). Dhaniya says, "No! even if I call at home now., the fone will be with my father and if I am speaking to my mom, my dad will be standing next to my mom only! (This Dum Ghasita also naa!๐Ÿ˜ก) And my mom always loved Lakshmi more than me so now if I tell her about this, she would think I am getting jealous and trying to stop the wedding!" To this Taiyyji says, "Okay fine! I am going to send a letter to and you have send this to your mom carefully." After this, Behoodi takes Taiyyji's aashirwad and leaves. Taiiyji will be giving that eveil smile!๐Ÿ˜•.

Episode ends!!

Precap: There was no precap today!.

Please hit the ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ button if you have seriously liked it and don't hesitate to comment and even Crticism is accpeted so that I can progress for the better.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I too have mixed feelings about taiji, but I hope the matter clears for Pranay - I don't want him marrying Lakshmi and then telling her it's only for 3 months

One thing I didn't make  out - is Taiji opposed to Devi coming into the house and changing Raja-ji's fortunes, since she had heard about her 'prowess' from the villagers, or is she opposed to Pranay marrying, period!?  Also, if she is Raja-ji's bhabi & has a son, normally that son would be ahead of even Raja-ji in succession, and that dude would be the prince, and Pranay would just be a scion of the dynasty.  Looked somewhat strange here.
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago
sizezeroaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vrisha

I too have mixed feelings about taiji, but I hope the matter clears for Pranay - I don't want him marrying Lakshmi and then telling her it's only for 3 months

One thing I didn't make  out - is Taiji opposed to Devi coming into the house and changing Raja-ji's fortunes, since she had heard about her 'prowess' from the villagers, or is she opposed to Pranay marrying, period!?  Also, if she is Raja-ji's bhabi & has a son, normally that son would be ahead of even Raja-ji in succession, and that dude would be the prince, and Pranay would just be a scion of the dynasty.  Looked somewhat strange here.

Yep Vrisha! She's actooly scared if Devi enters the house, Raja-saheb's fortune will double and Pranay will also rule later and she doesn't want this to happen!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
In other words, she'd be  okay if Taniya were to come in & marry Pranayโ“

Also, Taiji is sending a letter w/ Dhaniya, but neither Suhagi nor Lakshmi can read (I know Lakshmi had started a bit, when her dad interrupted her education, and today, she's largely illiterate.  Also, anyone remember whether Dhaniya was allowed to study by her great  dad?  At any rate, if none of these 3 women can read, then they'd either have to ask Golu to read it in the absense of Ghasita, or they would  have to make some other arrangement.  If this letter were to fall into the hands of Ghasita or Bantoo, they'd offer to read it to them, but actually make up their own convenient stuff, totally sabotaging Taiji.

Let's see what happens Monday
Edited by Vrisha - 13 years ago