Performance Rating

Poll Choice
10- Best
5- Average
1- Worst
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
The inevitable had to happen. Has it?

An extremely pleasing, sweet, clean, melodic, tuneful track.
But at the same time, devoid of feel.
I respect other's balanced opinions but for me, this doesn't make the cut.

Anuradhaji and Kumar sanu sang extremely well, and their voices are sweet as honey. But the feel of singing could have been better, much, much better. She tries to make her sincerest efforts but cant stop the track from becoming mundane.
I literally felt asleep after listening to 75 percent of it. I listened to it again, and then again, but no, its pretty boooooring.

If more tempo could be varied, plus if the notes were more on the higher side, she could have easily got at least an 8-9.

But the game has moved on considerably for good. And other singers have proven that.

7/10, the weakest.
But I admire and respect Anuradha Paudwal immensely for her bhajans.👏
Edited by cosworthkid007 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

The inevitable had to happen. Has it?

An extremely pleasing, sweet, clean, melodic, tuneful track.
But at the same time, devoid of feel.
I respect other's balanced opinions but for me, this doesn't make the cut.

Anuradhaji and Kumar sanu sang extremely well, and their voices are sweet as honey. But the feel of singing could have been better, much, much better. She tries to make her sincerest efforts but cant stop the track from becoming mundane.
I literally felt asleep after listening to 75 percent of it. I listened to it again, and then again, but no, its pretty boooooring.

If more tempo could be varied, plus if the notes were more on the higher side, she could have easily got at least an 8-9.

But the game has moved on considerably for good. And other singers have proven that.

7/10, the weakest.
But I admire and respect Anuradha Paudwal immensely for her bhajans.👏

Fully agree with u, i ll give it a 8/10.
Originally posted by Hunk101

Exactly what i wanted to say to brambul, who as soon as the round opens gives negative comments without even listening to the song!

Meri marji.
Now you give less marks due to my comments.

Love the movie and this song too but wudn't the title song have been a better choice? 😕

Anyways Anuradhaji starts the song with some lovely controlled singing with good expressions! They way she sings 'mere mehboob mein' is just so sweet. 😊
But the song itself is pretty monotonous (3 antaras!!) with not much scope for the singer, especially when you listen to it w/o the picturization, which IMO adds soo much to the appeal of this song!!! Try this out! Listen to the song with and w/o watching the two fab actors on screen!

Anyways coming to the antara, i think some words/phrases like 'mujhe sharm aayi', 'yeh sochke hum to ghabra gaye' could've been expressed better, all the more required, since the song is monotonous! And this holds true for both the singers!!
The last antara which they sing together is much better than the earlier ones!
I will give her an 8/10.
Anuradha Paudwal is an excellent singer, she has always been!
she is a living legend!
Excellant, mind-blowing, fantastic, history...

its not easy as it sounds...my parents used to practice this song and they had problem controlling their breath...

10/10
Edited by ktopden-2 - 13 years ago
One of my all time favorite songs..DHKMN songs have been phenomenal!!

Anuradha was on her peak during those days...

She sung this song beautifully and I love the Nadeem-Shravan composition..

I love her singing especially in the lines

saanson kee bahatee lahar ruk gayee, muze sharma aayee, najar zook gayee
ke hum un ke kitane kareeb aa gaye, ye soch ke hum to ghabaraa gaye
wo baankapan wo deewaanagee, inaayat bhee hain, mere mehaboob mein

A 9/10 for me!
Expressions are touching. Nice singing overall.
I am extremely busy in my studies, so I won't be able to give a detailed comment. Apologies to everyone.

8/10 from my side.
Excellent singing by Anuradha Paudwalji!

Simply flawless. Right from the opening lines, nice and clean. Great feel she brings as well. And of course we all know that she has great voice quality along the way.

I also really liked her post-main sequence portion. This was a little more difficult, requiring greater singing, and she handled so well. Even when she went through the main sequence again, she handled it even better than she did before.

I know I have to go quick, so overall I'll say terrific singing! Flawless, great voice quality, and excellent job in the tougher and more feely portions. I think overall this is 8.5, but just because it's romantic round and she handeled the romantic portions with so much care...

Rating: 9/10

Polls are closed!!!!

Audience Avg: 8.3
Judges Avg: 8.3

Final Avg: 8.3