Vineett Kumar of Bebo fame loses sight

Posted: 13 years ago
Vineett Kumar of Bebo fame loses sight
Buzz up!

Before you jump on to any conclusions, we would like to inform you that this was a prank played by actor Vineett Kumar of Sabki Laadli Bebo fame. His partner in crime was none other than the lead actor of the show Anuj Sachdeva. The duo had gone to Bangalore to inaugurate a spa and on their way back at the Bangalore airport the two decided to play around a bit. Vineett started behaving like a blind man and Anuj was his partner in crime.

Says Vineett, "It was absolute fun and Anuj was my partner in crime. The staff at the Bangalore airport thought that I was actually blind and took extra care of me. I was taxied in a special bus to the air-craft that was arranged for me and Anuj was with me throughout. I boarded the flight through the escalators in the wheel-chair. Even the air-hostess came and instructed me personally."

Well, if the fun didn't end here for them, the duo decided to drag it a little further by fooling around with the cast of the show. Anuj apparently informed the cast of the show that Vineett had met with an accident and as a result of which has lost his sight. "They actually believed it and were in tears to see me in that state. I pulled it for a good 20 minutes and they were unable to gauge it. But they all were really upset when they came to know that it was a prank", adds the actor.

Anuj says, "We were carrying each other in the trolley that carries your luggage at the airport. Vineett was wearing these dark shades and came across as a blind man. It is then that the idea popped up in my mind and I asked him to remain seated in the trolley. We dragged it to the sets of the show and I told the entire cast that Vineett has lost his sight after an acid accidentally got sprayed into his eyes."

We wonder if Anuj is planning to take a plunge into script writing considering the perfect plot he framed for the prank.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Vineett-Kumar-of-Bebo-fame-loses-vision&xfile=2010/June/News_20100616_25
ok after reading this article it seems like Amrit is back to Laadli
cos if he weren't then how come he came to the show set
wow i am happy with this thought
lagta hai hamari mehnat turant hi rang layegi
uffffffffffffff can't wait to see Amrit in the show
CV's
WE WANT AMRIT BACK ASAP
WE WANT AMRIT
AMRIT COME BACKKKKKKKKKKK
Haye wow Afee this is exactly the same thing which i was thinking...😃
And see the article says that "Anuj the lead of the show"....
Afee Im sooo happy , I can sense some khichri going on...
But abhi ziada nai kehna, kehnay se sochi baat puri nahi hoti...
Originally posted by alja

Haye wow Afee this is exactly the same thing which i was thinking...😃
And see the article says that "Anuj the lead of the show"....
Afee Im sooo happy , I can sense some khichri going on...
But abhi ziada nai kehna, kehnay se sochi baat puri nahi hoti...

hehe great mind thinks alike😆
haan yaar mujhe lagta hai Anuj ki shooting resume ho gaye
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😆😆
and i have doubt ke kahi hamare sath bhi to kkoi prank nahi khela ja raha hai
about this Amrit's death😕
😃
Originally posted by juhuti

hehe great mind thinks alike😆
haan yaar mujhe lagta hai Anuj ki shooting resume ho gaye
yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo😆😆
and i have doubt ke kahi hamare sath bhi to kkoi prank nahi khela ja raha hai
about this Amrit's death😕

Even if was a prank, they are forgiven as long as Amrit comes back!  Though, I spent soo much time writing emails!

BUT I will continue to write them until I am 150% sure that he is coming back 😃
Originally posted by sinhactnt

😃

Even if was a prank, they are forgiven as long as Amrit comes back!  Though, I spent soo much time writing emails!

BUT I will continue to write them until I am 150% sure that he is coming back 😃

HEHE yeah me too yaar
if its comes out to be prank then i won't mind it at all
right now I only want AMRIT at any COST

Edited by juhuti - 13 years ago
But yaar abhi koi khush fehmi ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai waisey...
We still have to try our bestest of best for BAB...
Pata nahi Anuj ka facebook says tht its a new beginning 😕....
Where is he going ??
Originally posted by alja

But yaar abhi koi khush fehmi ki bhi zaroorat nahi hai waisey...
We still have to try our bestest of best for BAB...
Pata nahi Anuj ka facebook says tht its a new beginning 😕....
Where is he going ??

hmmm "A new beginning"
so i think he is back in the laadli, or if he would have started another show then we should have gotten any article stating this... so it means he is back in LAADLI yupiiiiiiiiiiii
and in this article it state that Anuj went to the set, so it is clear that anuj is back in laadli, if not then why would he go to laadli set, he have no reason to go there. so its mean our hard work did worked uffffffffffffff I AM SOOOO HAPPY,
but still ur right alja we still have to send all these e-mails and feedbacks untill we really see him in the show.

Originally posted by juhuti

hmmm "A new beginning"
so i think he is back in the laadli, or if he would have started another show then we should have gotten any article stating this... so it means he is back in LAADLI yupiiiiiiiiiiii
and in this article it state that Anuj went to the set, so it is clear that anuj is back in laadli, if not then why would he go to laadli set, he have no reason to go there. so its mean our hard work did worked uffffffffffffff I AM SOOOO HAPPY,
but still ur right alja we still have to send all these e-mails and feedbacks untill we really see him in the show.

No Afee abhi koi khush fehmi nahi , plssss !!!
I dont want all our dreams to shatter ...
I agree with Alja ... no parties until we see him on screen!

We have to keep sending emails/feedback ... just do what we have been doing.  I am not sure what "a new beginnng ... " means!

Maybe he got a new girlfriend 😉