Jamunia

New timings of JAMUNIYA 7PM(IST)

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
FOLKS the new timings of jamuniya from 21 june is 7PM(IST)
check out the schedule of imagine channel shows for 21 june onwards at this link
http://tv.burrp.com/channel/ndtv-imagine/70/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hsk4lyfe786 thumbnail
can u put up the link to the new promo plz!
Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is this story of Jamunia?? Jamunia is acting as if she was from a good and loving family and can't excuse Jai. Jai got married to a young girl who died. He didn't lead a happy married life with her.
Instead jai brought love, happiness, to Jamunia's life and gave her the best luxuries in the world. Why is she making so much fuss, left him and his house ? Now a corpse for whom she is burning her palm with camphor lit Arti. The show is better  be ended. Always flash backs. They started with a good story and start. But now the story line is going here and there  without any meaning.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Response to the 2nd post - there are no new promos of either Jamuniya nor Kashi.  You don't promo a show that you're ending, unless it's a finale that's supposed to have everybody glued to their seats.  But given the TRPs, that's not going to happen.

I agree w/ Desdemona.  Not only are the circumstances of Jai's past pretty innocuous - just look at who he's being compared w/.  Jamu has not only forgiven, but is also defensive of really vile behavior from Batori, who tries to seduce her hubby. 😡 Jai gives Batori the appropriate response, and Jamu acts hurt that Batori is hurt.
If anything, Batori deserves to be kicked out.  But Jamu bends over backwards for Batori, while punishing Jai.

Also, I used to think that Jamu was simply innocent and forgiving, but the episode this week shows her as an idiot. 😕 Her mami scalds her in the beginning of the serial, and  ill-treats her continually, and this week, she's surprised that her mama & mami deceived her about the haveli? 🤔 Sorry, but even idiot is not the word to describe her - cretin is more like it.  I mean, let's say you are an untaught village girl, but you see your closest surviving relatives ill-treat you, and you are surprised when they turn out to cheat  you?  Jamu, when they can scald you just out of superstitious beliefs, why are you shocked that they sold you, or deceived you on the haveli?  You didn't have any problems w/ your  cousin trying to seduce not your bf, but your husband!!!  But this is suddenly so unforgivable?  Despite the fact that except arguably Adesh & Rai-saheb's family, nobody has ill-treated you in this home!

No, I won't miss the serial when it's over.  As you said, no direction to the story - it just goes at random anywhere.  I could probably write a better story than this.