FREQUENT Maneet Bumping: Maneet, & Maan's Dadi LOL

maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys, ufff me back again, i know you lot must be thinking, ye larki bhi na πŸ˜† har roz aa jati hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Lekin kya karoon guys? I just cant help myself, Maneet have taken over my life and today's episode proves it! πŸ˜†

Maneet Maneet and Maneet plus gunda bashing πŸ˜†

Munday Maan nay toh aaj kamal kar diya. He walked up with his attitude wala walk and came right inbetween the gundas and Geet 😳 Ufff....😍 Dayum I really do wish I had a boss like him had I been working πŸ˜† anyways Maan walks up, the gundas gets cheeky and says ye kaun hai? tujhe bhi kahen bhejoon kay? And Munda Maan in all his josh-o-kharosh just gives him an ulta right hand punch πŸ˜† I laughed so much at this part, Maan doesn't even need to try to be the full on strong hero, we all know he just is strong! πŸ˜³ Muscely man threatens the gundas to leave and they do πŸ˜• that was a bit odd, I think the scene was abruptly cut anyways so moving on Maan turns around and looks at Geet 😳 and says "Mein drop kar deta hoon" lekin Geet tells him you don't need to take any takleef πŸ˜†πŸ˜² I was like WHAT? WOMAN ITS MAAN SINGH KHURANA ASKING YOU, AND YOU NEVER SAY NO TO MAAN! HE'S HOT! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ *control control* πŸ˜† Okay now that I'm calm again, Maan tries to reason with Geet saying she won't be able to find a taxi at this time, Geet again declines WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN? TAKE THE DAMN LIFT WITH THE HOTTIE ☺️ *control, control, whoosa* πŸ˜† Calm again so what was I saying? Oh yeah so as Geet walks away, Maan gets annoyed and grabs her arm, haye rabba I was dying at this moment *faints* and then pulls her along to the car, the music given was perfect for this occasion as it was very tender 😳 Geet is protesting *WHY oh why Geet? I would've never said No to Maan πŸ˜†* Maan opens the car door 😲 he actually opened it for her and forces her to sit in the car! ☺️
Then he goes and sits in the car himself, Maneet are next to each other 😳😳 BALLE BALLE!  You know what's coming guys! πŸ˜‰

Maan keeps asking Geet where she lives, but Geet gives him attitude *go kurriye πŸ˜†* it was hilarious, well I found it funny πŸ˜† Geet says she doesn't wanna go with him, doesn't he understand? Maan says didn't you hear what I said? πŸ˜† Ufff in dono ke tu tu mein mein lagi rehti hai πŸ˜† Geet blatantly tells him that his order are followed in the office not outside the office πŸ˜† ye Geet bhi na πŸ˜† Geet blabbers on more and Maan again asks her where she lives? JUST TELL HIM! πŸ˜† Agggghhh this tu tu mein mein was too long πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She goes don't you understand what I'm saying? Mujhe aap kay saath nahi aana!

Lekin Munda Maan just turns his head and  ahem ahem says "Don't give me any attitude" 🀣🀣🀣 Look who's talking Mr Attitude πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but the way he said it, uuuuffffff....it held so much authority, I swear its a much watch scene, Geet's mouth is left open πŸ˜† Maan carries on sayng Geet apni bak bak band karo 🀣🀣 this episode really got to me πŸ˜† Maan then says Agar tumhein kissi cheez ke samhej nahi hai, toh chup chap bethi raho, he then makes Geet feel bad about his Dadi's phone and how she's not well, Geet is not looking well, Maan tells her that she does everything that she shouldn't do and doesn't do what she's suppose to do πŸ˜† He says, Meri dadi mera subha say intezaar kar rehin hain, unn ke tabiyat kharab hai aur mein tumhein ghar chornay ke zidd lay kar betha hoon *DEAD* 😍 Geet is feeling guilty whereas Did you see Maan's expressions? OMG!!! ☺️ They changed as the realization of what he said hit him  The way both looked at each other and then when he looks away Uffffff....Maneet YOU ROCK! πŸ˜‰
Maan questions himself about what's happened to him, Geet is still looking very guilty πŸ˜† awww bless she such a cutie pie 😳 Maan manages to compose himself UFFF Maan stop doing that, act human for once πŸ˜† With attitude he asks Geet her address again, but guilt-ridden Geet asks him about his ill dadi, awwwww Geet sweetie your an angel, Sasuma ke itni fikar hai πŸ˜† Maan puts emphasis on his Tumhara address kya hai sentence πŸ˜† quietly Geet answers Chankpuri (I'm not great with names I think thats the name of the place πŸ˜†)

Now we see Geet thinking Kaisa aadmi hai? Madat bhi karta hai aur akar bhi dekhata hai. That probably because he really like you Geet 😳 Whereas Maan is again questioning himself, Kyun har baar mein iss ke madat karna chata hoon? Let me answer this question for you Maanji, it's because as the equation goes opposites attract πŸ˜† And since Geet is the opposite you are attracting πŸ˜† and wait till you fall in love with her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ *faints* πŸ˜†
Suddenly the car breaks screech...I'd give the break sound effects except I can only think of eeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiii 🀣 So Geet who didn't have a seat belt on, plunges forward and comes back again only to bump into Maan *YES IT IS CONFIRMED, there was official bumping here πŸ˜†* Geet and Maan are quite close at this point, Maan is looking at her ☺️ Geet also looks up at him ☺️ OH MI GOSH, guys sambhalo mujhe, I'm fainting πŸ˜† AGAIN! πŸ˜† *MANEET EYE LOCK HAPPENS* 😍😍
but this time it only lasted for 11 seconds? 11 SECONDS? Ohmigosh CVs from yesterday's 32 seconds eye lock we've reached 11 seconds 😲 ye cheating hai, we want longer eye locks πŸ˜‰ hamari maangein puri karo πŸ˜†
Anyways Geet lowers her eyes and Maan too looks away, both get embarrased, but HAILA, Geet's hair or rather choti πŸ˜† got stuck in Maan's shirt button ☺️☺️ and she tries to get it out, I swear my mind is just so excited, I LOVED LOVED this scene 😳 so nice, peeps you must watch it, you won't regret it πŸ˜‰ Maan suddenly feels something, he looks down at Geet and sees that she's trying to get her hair out 😳 he slowly brings his hand forward and says Ek minute, Geet was totally flustered whilst trying to remove her hair, but I don't blame here, any girl would've been like that if they were in Geet place😍☺️☺️ So Maan manages to unhinge the hair, however he gives this dreamy look to a very flustered Geet, the way he looked at her 😍 it was out of this world! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ DO NOT MISS THIS SCENE CAUTION: MISSING THIS SCENE MAY CAUSE ALOT OF MENTAL HARM THEREFORE MAY HARM YOUR HEALTH! πŸ˜†

Both are really awkard, and very embarassed 😳😳 Geet then says stop the car, and turns a little to say thank you to Maan, awwww.... 😳😳 so cute, but Maan is pretending to be busy on the phone, *yes Maan, we know you were pretending, you cant hide your feelings for too long* πŸ˜† Geet gets out of the car and the car leaves.
Control nahi ho raha! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet, Pinky's Dad and Pinky πŸ˜†

Eh? Yeh toh bohat pink ho gaya πŸ˜† Anyways Geet is worried about what Pinky's dad is going to say. Guys this scene was very touching as Pinky's dad jokes with Geet about Shareef larkiyan coming home late, πŸ˜† I knew he was joking, he's such a sweet Dad awww, although he looked very serious, Geet is in tears and remembers her old life and darji hitting her  she has tears in her eyes but Pinky's dad starts laughing and says he was joking. When he said Betaji ghar ke bari beti agar bahar ho toh bhook nahi lagti, I nearly cried at that part *yes I admit it*but I loved this really cute interaction between Geet and Pinky's Dad, I wish he was her real dad, he would've defo saved her from Brij 😑 but oh well, even Pinky didn't eat and Geet is touched by their apna-pan. She thinks that in life for the first time, I feel like I'm a human being awwww 😭 I think one of the sweetest scenes between Geet and her new family! 😊

Maan and Dadima 😳

Guys I'm going to write this in bullet points since I cant be asked with more discussion about Dhokaybaaz 🀒
    Maan walks in and takes dadi's arshirwaad. Didn't know Maan was like this πŸ˜† never seen him touch an elders feet before πŸ˜† but that was nice
    Maan and Dadi have this weird conversation about forgivness, πŸ˜• you know I think the Dadi is nice but she gets manipulated easily
    Dadi does emotional attiyachar on Maan about wanting her family around as she has little time left, whatever Dadi, nonethless your decision is good, at least the truth will come out about your dhokaybaaz snake πŸ€’
  • Maan agress

Maneet & Office & Again πŸ˜†

Geet is talking to herself and says kay Kal raat ko kuch zaida he ho gaya na? No no Geet, you were fine, we enjoyed it  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This scene was hilarious, πŸ˜† Geet really wanted to apologise to Maan because of her behaviour the night before, she tries to practice it on the phone 🀣 LOL at Geet's expressions, she looked like a total nut-case πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I loved how she was so worried about how she's going to apologise "Sir, woh mein Geet" 🀣🀣 You know Geet sooner or later both of you are going to bump into each other, why not say it then so that you have have some really cute eye locks and sweet Maneet moments πŸ˜‰ it'd be a treat for us IF fans too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† DID you see the way her hand was shaking? 🀣🀣 Oye meray rabba, this scene nearly made me drop from my chair, I was laughing like an idiot and my family members were giving me daggers and very odd looks πŸ˜†πŸ˜† who cares! It's Geet in her comic mode 🀣 *BTW inbetween this comes to the notice of the Asha twins attention,🀒 if only they didn't have to share one brain between two* 🀣 Geet calls Maan twice πŸ˜† One time she puts the phone down before he picks up and then when he does pick up she puts it down πŸ˜† Maan was so annoyed, Dayum this was one of the most hilarious scenes of Maneet πŸ˜† it was soo much fun to watch, Don't miss this, because Geet looked too cute and Maan looked very hott πŸ˜‰ Aye Sasha, hata sawan ki ghata πŸ˜† loser, she is just being a jealous 😑 so whatever to her, forwarded this scene too πŸ˜† But when Maan was walking in Geet's expressions were something to watch! 🀣 She was losing it, she looked so scared πŸ˜† but Maan walks in☺️ with blue on today...ufff...he looked sizzling 😍 oh right so Geet πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ the first thing he does is go into Geet's cabin, waisay Maan, we all know that you've been missing Geet overnight, so don't worry your secret's safe, aur waisay has anyone noticed that Maan has been going to work every single day since Geet joined? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Geet was half falling when Maan came in 🀣 Oho Geet chillax yaar, don't be scared afterall he seems to relax around you only, 😳 I mean with those eye locks and those falls  πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Hahahahahaahah 🀣🀣 Geet's blabbering 🀣🀣 boss jaise kapre? And the way she smacks her forehead, Maan was like what the fish is up with her today 🀣Then he turns sarcastic and says if you  have finished talking to yourself, will you find out who's been pranking me from the office? 🀣🀣 Geet is feeling even more scared πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Did you check Drishti's expressions? 🀣 From a cheesy smile to a I'm in trouble smile πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She was like gulp! 🀣And that smile she gave Maan before he went out again πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Geet talking to herself again about saying sorry 🀣 Ohmigosh Drishti totally stole the show today, from her expressions to her blabbering everything was sensational πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Won't talk about Asha twins!🀒

Dadima, Naintara scene: Sorry didn't bother watching faltoo scenes, πŸ˜† wanted to watch more Maneet 😳

So next scene was betwen Geet, Pinky and Asha Twins: Won't elaborate on this much either since Asha twins were in it.
    Geet is worried and wants to apologize to Maan awwww 😳
    Asha twins hear this and make up a story of saying sorry by making Maan coffee. Teri toh, Sasha, I will bash you with a hammer, just gimme time to find one πŸ˜†
    Sasha tells Pinky to leaves but Pinky comes back for her food 🀣 I love Pinky, FOOD is her first love! πŸ˜†
  • Sasha makes horrible coffee for Maan, for Geet to give to him 🀒 Geet can see she's put too much sugar in! 🀒 So it was Sasha afterall who sent Geet in Maan's cabin πŸ˜† Thank you Sasha, we got another Maneet scene πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Maan & Dev scene: Dhokaybaaz will return soon 🀒🀒 Nahi nahi, kaali billi stay away from Maneet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet knocks on Maan's door and enters with the cup of coffee. She's looking so cute and afraid πŸ˜† Again the same Maan-Geet coffee scene is going to happen 🀣 Cant wait for it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Action of the day: Maan and Geet's hair scene at the start! 😍
Expressions today: Geet defo LOLπŸ˜†
Comedy goes to: Geet, Pinky's Dad and Pinky of course! But Geet mostly! πŸ˜†

Precap:

Maan's dadi comes to the office and asks Geet for Maan, Geet asks her if she's made an appointment, Dadi said she already called from reception about her arrival, Geet think that means she didn't make an appointment πŸ˜†Geet tells her to stand outside because if Boss find out he'll be mad 🀣 Dadi asks itnay ghusay walay hain? πŸ˜† Geet carries on saying, Jab say mein iss insaan ko janti ho na, issay sunanay kay ilawa aur kuch aata he nahi hai 🀣Dadi plays along and says  ab toh humein bhi lagnay laga hai kay aap kay Maan sir bohat dhusht hain LOL Geet adds tanav/danav bhi πŸ˜† Dadi is surprised hearing this! 🀣🀣🀣

OH MY GOD I cant wait to see the Geet-Dadi interaction 🀣 It's going to have hilarious outcomes and I can totally see how Geet is going to act shocked when she finds out that Dadi is Maan's Dadi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She's going to smack her forehead again like in today's episode πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Totally worth it episode overall and the precap even more worth it! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ OH GOD! Another days wait? I'm going to start pulling my hair out πŸ˜† waiting for Geet's episode tomorrow!

Now waiting for your feedback! πŸ˜‰ Do reply quick πŸ˜†
P.S: Sorry again for spelling mistakes! πŸ˜†
Edited by maybe-just - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait for tommorrow when geet says althose things to dadi, what will be maan's reactionπŸ˜† Edited by JPSYAbiggestfan - 13 years ago
sravani899 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

hi may be just😊😊😊

i liked your post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
well y r u saying geet to take lift and stop tu tu mein mein i wanted geet to say maan "no" coz then maan might have said to driver to drive his home and then geet might have stayed at maans home lovely na πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
dont u wanted this to happen then thik we might get more maneet sceens😳😳
anyways πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— thats for your post.
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
🀣....I loved your post! The way you described the epi.......the names you gave to all the villains.....superb!! I was laughing my head off watching the epi today......never saw Geet in this light.......they are gonna be one smashing couple.....lolz........she actually stole the show today.......and Maneet scene was great! Can't wait to see Geet and Dadi's convo.......hope Dadi is a good lady.....I am loving this fun! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: maybe-just

Maan & Dev scene: Dhokaybaaz will return soon 🀒🀒 Nahi nahi, kaali billi stay away from Maneet πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kaali billi...or u mean kaala billa...🀣...btw..loved ur analysis...

Edited by sweet_chilly - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
you missed one important bit in the must see scene in the car...
when he was getting the hair out of his button..he let his fingers stay a bit longer on the hair and felt them.. he kinda fulfilled his wish of brushing her hair..that he was about to do when she was sleeping in her chair...
uff..it was awesome

and btw your post is truly amazing....ufff..tum har roz aaya karo..like this pls...
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
once again fab work faz πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. loved todays epi :) meet u in the paradiseπŸ˜‰
manny136 thumbnail
I loved ur post u actually make it so real like we are watching the epi πŸ˜ƒ. Keep it up ur really good πŸ‘πŸΌ .
-Mishti_Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow girlie!!! LOVE YOUR POSSTT!!!
pollydolly thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx yaar, your posts are very fun to read, and they make the daily show updates rather interesting!πŸ‘