Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

6/9 Adda Annex~ Melodrama

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone..I am so sorry about yesterday...I totally forgot that I had to create an adda...lol I even forgot that I had work...so ya...

Dadi can't stop her melodrama can she?

Leher takes in charge of the kitchen to which Bua can't help but taunt that she is taking over and Sudha should relax! While Sudha doesn't care and says that they should visit the Mandir since she had taken an oath. Abeer doesn't want to go and Dadi starts her oo he has changed blah blah...Leher slightly puts her hand on Abeer's indicating him to give in and he does....Dadi probably thinks it's because of her.

Aiyo isn't Sudha just the best?

She pretends after reaching the Mandir that she has forgotten Abeer's horoscope and insists that he goes back with Leher even after much protest from Dadi and bua (who cares about them anyways right? :P)

Awww...they have a song sequence

Abeer understands his mom's ploy when Banke insists that he'll go give the kundli..Leher wants to leave but oye the room is decorated so how can Abeer let her go. Such a romantic sequence!

Ughh can I murder the duo puhlease?

Such a romantic sequence is interupted by the evil duo who further taunt Leher about Brahimin's culture (just google it for goodness sake!). Anyways, bua announces that her son and DIL are coming and everyone go away leaving the two..not the love birds but the evil duo who talk about setting Sudha and Leher straight!

Precap: Pooja sequence
Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

sdd1981 thumbnail
Just saw the episode.

A wonderful serial totally being screwed up by Mr Dhiraj Kumar to put in kitchen politics for TRP's. My de-addiction has started already. I was totally turned off today. The Abher scenes were great but the interupption by Boodha was a turn off.

It started off as a wonderful love story, a story where I could relive my college times. What has it turned to now ? Dadi interuptting Abher whenever she wants ? This was nonsense. And where's Abeer's anger now ?

Maybe I think I need to skip a weeks episodes (wont be that easy yet) but maybe if all of us start doing the same and there's a drop in TRP's, some sense may get into Dhiraj Kumar's stupid skull.

Shripal
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

great adda bhootni.....i just love ur take....and one request can i puhhleez join in when u go kill boodha and bua....i promise i will only with popcorns and chocolate........we can also beat up Kulcha...just like that...heheheh

Btw i loved the song sequence as welll.....arent they just adorable......damnit now i feel like they are my children.........😕  whatever sudha is the coolest....who needs daddy cool when we have coolest sudha....and man gaye....she after all is her lalla's mother kya trick kiya hai subko..........wah wah.....me loving it

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol sure you can join me...I am all set with lamps and rods and what not...lol even binders...let's whack!
arpitnavi thumbnail
Thanks for such a short but still fantastic adda.