Naya Thread, Naya Member, Naya Messages, Naya...

Posted: 13 years ago
... Din, Naya Sham ... aur kiski naam mein?? ... haha ... i am getting to chessy !! πŸ˜†

Well since Tas's Golmaaal Thread went down like a treat (nice enough for everyone to eat πŸ˜†) ... we were in the search of a new member who we would like to dedicate this thread to....

Well who can it be ??

Well we can minus the following people off the list:
  1. Akash (Spartan Man)
  2. Tanya Di (Tanya's Gupshup's)
  3. Piya (Piya's spamming Gang)
  4. Tazzy !! (Tasmine's Golmaal Thread!)

So Who else ??

Well just some hints about her:

Oops, you now know she is a girl πŸ˜†

She is a Manav/Sushant ki Deewangi (arent we all !! 🀣)

She is a Fantastic IF-Dazzler !!

Her new home is the Sushant Appertiation threads in ZND and PR 

She is an active member in the RA !! ... she even stole a 1st comment from me πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Well enough of the guessing now ... i think we all know who i am talking about !

She is a sweet, cute member

We all adore her ...

She is the one and only

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
⭐️⭐️Congratulations Nish !!⭐️⭐️
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Here are a few messeges from yor wonderful friends here from IF !!

Aarti

Congratualtions Nish on your thread ... you truly deserve it... Keep rocking in the PR Forum and lets hope that you will get Sushant one day (not if i get him first !! 🀣) .. just kidding ... i have backup plans ... *Cough* Karan *Cough*
Well get spamming Nish and guess what ... i am gonna get 1st comment in this thread !!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ...

Have fun in your thread !!
πŸ‘

Piya

Nisha Congratz πŸ‘πŸΌ u so deserve it girl ........the most helpful member on the forum nd my first friend in IF πŸ˜ƒ ....hav a blast sweetie ........yr spamming dosts will Rock the thread ⭐️⭐️ nd complete it in no time πŸ˜›πŸ˜† ciao πŸ˜‰

PRnerd

congrats Nish..hope this thread rock just like you!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

MySpace Graphics

Ali

Hello nisha. Congrats for your own thread. Well i would say thats this is all of us thread but dedicated to you. You are very sweet but more than that one of most helpful member. Whenever someone needs something like links or infos you are always there for that. I still remember i used to wait for your thread only that you will post what happened in SBS OR SBB. And i miss your free advice now A days. You still give it but not as much as you used to give it before. lolz. Congrats once again and Yenjoy your thread.

Tulsey

Hi Nisha,
CongratulationsπŸ‘, I am so happy😊 that you have a thread dedicated to you.  You certainly deserve it big timeπŸ‘πŸ‘.   I have known you to be the most helpful person on IF.  You respond so quickly to any question.  Now that your exams are all over πŸ˜‰and behind, you can party πŸ₯³on this thread with us.   We will all have fun...⭐️⭐️

More messeges coming soon ... !
Edited by aartifarty - 13 years ago
Yaay!!! ... 1st Comment !! ..

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by aartifarty - 13 years ago
Hey congrats Nisha!!! You've been a most helpful member in PR as well as ZNKD forums and I'm very glad you've got your own thread!!!

Enjoy!!!
well done Nishi , now your exams are over , you can   party here on this thread ...πŸ₯³

I hope that she comes every day here and rocks the thread as she always does......

Nisha rock onπŸ‘πŸΌ
Nisha the rock star!
COngrats Nishu !!!πŸ₯³

well deserved for the most helpful member πŸ‘πŸΌ
Since xams r ovr..hope to c u rocking in this threadπŸ˜†
Congrtas Nish!!!! πŸ₯³

Very well deserved!!
U've been much more frequent on Sushant's AT these days so Aarti rightly said that it's bcum ur new home 🀣
Hope to chat to u soon here!!πŸ˜ƒ

P.S. awesome post Aarti!! πŸ‘

congratz nishu...................................

lucky
have fun here...........

baaki hm toh h hi
hailaa !! nisha kaha hai 😲 abhi tak so rahi hai πŸ€”

well done Saut !! fab' thread πŸ‘
Thanks Saut ... i have been waiting for Nish all DAY!!! πŸ˜†