•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
"Yes there are plans to bring back Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, but not so soon, may be by next year May end or June. We have received many mails and letter from the fans to bring back the show, thus we are thinking on it." - JD

This was posted in October last year, so this means that they were talking about releasing it this year. We have passed may end or june, so i guess they might have already written scripts for it or something? or maybe it's been delayed because of Khichdi film? I hope it release before September, that would be soooooo awesome, init guys?

One thing i was wondering about is that, Sahil, Monisha, Indravadhan, Maya, madhusudhan, Dushyant, etc will all be back (hopefully) and they will all make it good, but Roshesh (aka Subodh) gained a lot of weight since BBB started, don't you all think so? I think he would look a little bit weird as Roshesh and also he has a new solo show now. If any of the characters are missing, then it won't be the same. Roshesh was hilarious, and a very very good actor too. I just hope they all get back and bring the same feel of season 1. I don't want it to turn out how BBB Season 2 or Khichdi season 2 ended. even if it takes longer, i want them  to make nice stories/jokes that will not cause any damage on SvS previous reputation.

And they should also bring in Dushyant and Madhusudhan every few weeks, they were great too.

Oh and guys, do sign this petition for the dvds of Sarabhai vs Sarabhai, Khichdi, BBB and IK, it only takes a minute:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/36920.html

thanks guys,
i hv signed the petition. I hope they take action over it.
hello, bad news people. I asked Deven (Gattu) about it, he says it will not be possible. I asked him about why he gets so less screen time, his character its great. He said that he's directing it so acting is time consuming that's why he comes sometimes only.

He said that "we wr plannig 2nd season of SVS bt seems difficlt.. team is scattrd". This is not good news. He is completely right tho, Roshesh is doing his own show, Sahil is doing SRJMB i think. Monisha was in KKK a while back, don't know if she'll be available, don't know about the rest of cast.  Lets hope that some time in the future they team comes back and we can have a second season. But keep signing the DVD petition, we still need that.

Anyway, what a nice guy. He's busy with all the Star Parivaar work and yet still replies to mail. Wish more celebrities were down-to-earth like him.
Edited by sohaibahmad20 - 13 years ago
Aww....still may be a little more waiting give us this show back, remember that Hum Panch came back 12 years after its first season!! But I want Khichdi back "on TV" more than any other show.
It will be a difficult to bring everyone back but not impossible plus SvS is one of the bestest show ever produced so I am sure cast can accomodate ... From all the interview's I have read for each of the cast , They all want SvS back ... it is not everyday you get a show as well written as Sarabhai was ...

Aur ye kyaa .. seeruf 12 signatures .. wakeup people .. we need more signatures
YAYYY!!! YES please bring the show back! it was a classic!