Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

ashita dhawan terrorized by a mad man-Article

pinky9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Saturday, 05 June 2010 19:07

Ashita Dhawan

Ashita Dhawan also known as Malti Bhabhi of 'Sapan Babul Ka- Bidaai' (Star Plus) was recently shooting outdoors when a dangerous incident occurred, shaking her to the very core.  Ashita was eager to narrate the entire incident to TellyCafe and says, "We were having an outdoor shoot at film City (Goregaon) and I was standing near a tree when suddenly an unknown guy who must have been mad, came and stood in front me staring. He said, 'Kya re tu mujhe 10 saal se maar rahi hai, tu kya Amisha Patel hai kya? (Hey! You are beating me since 10 years, are you Amisha Patel?)."
"I was so scared by the horrifying dialogue that I could only scream for help. My mouth went dry and my heart started beating uncontrollably. After a few minutes, the guards came in and dragged the mad guy away from the place. He was gazing at me so aggressively as if he wanted to take revenge." adds Ashita.
She goes on, "After the incident, the cast members started laughing at me and I got confused. We have not shot at that place since then."
On second thoughts, Ashita, he might have been trying to say Ashita instead of Amisha!
--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanxx for sharing. I hope ASHITA  will forget it very soon....Gud Luck dear and keep urself safe😎