written_update 31st May 2010 *Done*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
• Akashi wakes up in the morning she looks around when she notices that shamar is sleeping
• She gets up and is about to run…when he says stop…she stops in comes back in…shamar smirks and says what happened seems that you have been enjoying my company
• Akashi gives him a disgusted look…he says why did you come back in… he says before my mood changes you should leave…akashi leaves…
• Mihir is talking on the phone and telling police to do something as one night has passed…purva tells him to do something…he says what can I do as normally kidnappers call and ask for money but I don't know what this person wants as he/she hasn't called yet…purva is crying and when she turns she sees Akashi in a bad state…she yells her name and everyone look…
• Akashi's sari is all burned her hair is out of place…anokhi mihir and purva run to her…purva asks her to say something…nema foi is saying to herself that she would speak if shamar has left her in condition of speaking…she says shamar has done really bad he shouldn't have kidnapped her like this and is giving evil smiles…
• Akashi falls purva is crying and says look she isn't saying anything….she says maybe the kidnapper was shamar…
• Mihir asks her to tell them who the kidnapper was…purva asks the same…akashi remembers shamar and says yes it was shamar…mihir is angry and says I knew it..he asks Akashi whether or not he has done anything wrong with her….
• Akashi remembers the night before where shamar was dragging and forcing her to marry him and her screams and …she faints…
• Purva is yelling her name and saying Akashi wake up…she tells mihir to see whats wrong with her…nema foi tells mihir to take her to her room showing that he is concerned and tells vishal to help mihir…she says to herself that shamar has done a very good job..and says that she was fighting with me and was trying to level up with me…she says I didn't even leave my own brother and his wife I burned them in the room…so who are you…and she says that I won't let your tears stop Akashi… she calls shamar
• Shamar picks up and says what is it…she says she has come home…shamar says yes and now is the time to send me my money….nema foi says you have completed half of the job yet…complete the rest then you will get your money…she says you know what you have to do right? Shamar says yes I know…
• Mihir informs the inspector that Akashi has returned home and that shamar is the kidnapper…purva tells everyone to leave as Akashi needs to rest…
• Mihir tells purva not to force Akashi to talk if she doesn't wish to do so because she is still in shock…purva nods…mihir tells Akashi to rest and leaves…
• Purva sits on the bed and is taking akashi's jewelary off she tells Akashi that she was very worried when she wasn't there and tells her that now looking at your state and when your not telling me anything I am getting even more worried…(I thought mihir told her not to force her to talk if she doesn't want to lol)..she asks shamar hasn't done anything wrong with you right? Akashi doesn't say anything and lays on the bed…
• She is crying…purva asks her if she wants her to call the doc…Akashi shakes her head saying no…
• Purva says I know you don't want to talk to anyone and want to be alone…she says its ok but know one thing that I am always with you…she thinks to herself and says that I won't spare you shamar I will make you go to jail….
• Shamar is shown walking inside a police station…he tells the police officer that I have come myself to surrender…
• Akashi comes and looks at the mandap and all the decorations in the hall…she remembers her mehndi ceremony and when her and shitij danced…the varmalla ritual and everything..she cries..then she remember the time when shamar had kidnapped her…and after the pheras' when shamar had told her that with every phera I took a revenge from you…but that wasn't equal to the slap you give me…she remembers shamar saying that my revenge will always remain in your memories..she tears apart the flower decorations and is crying loudly…
• She runs to her room she is still crying and remembers shamar putting sindoor on her forhead…she remembers his words saying that I put sindoor on your forehead because barking dog can sometimes bite too…. She takes a napkin and starts cleaning it out…
• Akashi wipes her tears and says why am I crying and says that I won't let you win shamar…never…
• Shamar is shown in jail…getting locked up in the jail
• Mihir says you didn't do the right thing shamar…he says that you will spend the rest of your life behind bars…he tells the inspector to write down his report…for theft and kidnapping…he also says that he will himself be the advocate in this case…shamar gets a little worried…
• Mihir leaves…shamar comes closer to the bars and says " Mr. Advocate and laughts…
• Nema foi comes and sees purva feeding Akashi soup she says how much you feed her but her pain won't go away…she comes in and starts her usual drama saying so what if you don't have a mom and dad that I am here and I won't spare him blah blah…her drama king son comes and starts saying thank god your fine Akashi…he hasn't hurt you but he has hurt me…he says that I won't leave that shamar…anokhi comes there and informs them that police has come to take Akashi's report…
• Police asks Akashi to tell them everything and who had kidnapped her…purva says you know who had done it then why are you asking inspector says we have to hear it from the victim herself in order to prove shamar guilty…nema foi says tell the truth so that we could put him in jail mihir tells her that he is already in jail in fact he had gone there himself…Akashi gets worried that what if he told about him marrying me… Akashi says yes they ask if he had misbehaved with her she says no…everyone including shitij tells her to tell the truth…she remembers shamar's words saying that all of shitij's love with be gone when he finds out that me and you got married….
Precap: nema foi is begging shitij's parents to not break this marriage (drama queen I tell you)she says if you break this marriage her life will be ruined…
Mind any typos and do press the like button…have a great day everyone…. Edited by yo-yo - 13 years ago