Posted: 13 years ago
You know I always wondered how Sanskar was so obsessed with Abha. How he fell in love with her when she was nine and he perhaps 14? And how he has been harboring deep love for her for 15 long years.

Memo #1--this is not normal...

Sanskar has had a sad life, no parents, etc. Perhaps he became too attached to Thakur's family and rightly so...they thought of him like a son. When he came back, he took care of Thakur's family.

Memo #2--Generosity and obsession went hand in hand with S.

To be stripped of a new life with Abha, to be essentially "used" and "tricked" by Abha (AND FOLKS, THAT IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WHETHER ABHA CONSCIOUSLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT OR NOT). Left with nothing...again.

Memo #3--Rage in S's heart, that noone or nothing can bring down.

The guy has gone off the deep end...and I can't blame him. I think he was always very fragile on the inside despite appearing strong on the outside. He was not blessed in life with a family, and was elated to build one with Abha and Thakur's family. And now, Abha is married to Karan -- twice! I can't really blame him, although I am very disappointed that it has come to this.
Originally posted by gp00

You know I always wondered how Sanskar was so obsessed with Abha. How he fell in love with her when she was nine and he perhaps 14? And how he has been harboring deep love for her for 15 long years.

Memo #1--this is not normal...

Sanskar has had a sad life, no parents, etc. Perhaps he became too attached to Thakur's family and rightly so...they thought of him like a son. When he came back, he took care of Thakur's family.

Memo #2--Generosity and obsession went hand in hand with S.

To be stripped of a new life with Abha, to be essentially "used" and "tricked" by Abha (AND FOLKS, THAT IS WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WHETHER ABHA CONSCIOUSLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT OR NOT). Left with nothing...again.

Memo #3--Rage in S's heart, that noone or nothing can bring down.

The guy has gone off the deep end...and I can't blame him. I think he was always very fragile on the inside despite appearing strong on the outside. He was not blessed in life with a family, and was elated to build one with Abha and Thakur's family. And now, Abha is married to Karan -- twice! I can't really blame him, although I am very disappointed that it has come to this.

His love 4 Aabha is more of an obsession, a "RIGHT"(Haq) as they say in Hindi..............His deeds were not really "selfless"...............As in, he had an intention behind it..............and the intention being Aabha..............He did everything 4 her.............2 get her..............So, his loyalty was not 2 a certain extend towards the Thakur family...............So, he thought in return 4 all his good deeds 2 them, he is going 2 get Aabha..............But, well, she never thought that way.............Sanskaar was always a friend 2 her..............and bechari, she thought Sanskaar's intentions were naive...........I agree 2 all that-Sanskaar was an orphan, brought up by them..............Yet, he is cheating on them, right??By, spreading false news about Aabha's absolute ill-being, which 2 a certain extend is not true..............Now, here comes the difference...............When Karan was asked 2 leave by CP, he quietly moved out, without even letting the outside world know that he loved her.............He was being selfless here..............If that accident hadn't happened then, Aabha would have been married 2 Sanskaar and Karan would have left the place without any further questions................Which is very unlike Sanskaar............Aabha never used him, because that point would be true only if she had asked all those favours from him...............Okay, she never denied them, either..............But Sanskaar was never an outsider 2 her...............He was as much her own as much Prakash was 2 her..............Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 13 years ago
sanskar has been obsessed with abha...and it has been rightfully pointed out that all his deeds were not selfless...he had a motive....
operation: "marry abha"...and his becoming negative seemed inevitable to me...however, I just wish that someone (lata maybe) would notice his change and try to talk to him...becuz the family seems to be a little ignorant to his pain...they are only focused on thakur...I'm surprised sanskar's hatred is not towards thakur, for being the center of everyones universe...because it was for thakur that abha agreed to the marriage in the first place...
Abha had even lied (this is not the case) nothing gives him the right to ruin the life of anyone.
I do not agree with what he does, it became negative in what he became depressed and that his sole reason for living was to remove him.
I agree wtih you but this is not the way to behave with anyone, or disturbing , if u really love someone then u will never hurt that person, even though u are angry with her.
😲I feel he needs some psychoanalysis to get rid of pain which is creted by himself.

He became more manic and a psychopath
Sanskar is obsessed by Abha and this drives him crazy to think how irrational
sanskar does not love abha, he is obsessed and thinks just beacuse they have been best friends for so long they should end up together. if he really loved her, he would not go against her but will try to help her out in this tough situation like saniya did with karan.
Originally posted by nmp73

I agree wtih you but this is not the way to behave with anyone, or disturbing , if u really love someone then u will never hurt that person, even though u are angry with her.
😲I feel he needs some psychoanalysis to get rid of pain which is creted by himself.

Well this pain was inflicted on him by the Thakur family and a small portion by Abha herself by agreeing to marry him when she was already married and loved Karan..She had no right to put him through the engagement and the the wedding fiasco....
Too many things are affecting one moves (the truth about the marriage of Abha, he lost "the love of his life" ect ....) Sanskar is not built strong mentally for a radical
Originally posted by SaNiCo

<font size="4"><font color="#0000ff">Well this pain was inflicted on him by the Thakur family and a small portion by Abha herself by agreeing to marry him when she was already married and loved Karan..She had no right to put him through the engagement and the the wedding fiasco....</font></font>

I agree with you, a married woman should be not engaged to another person.