Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Part Two

Lol, since I watched this part sooooo many times in my DVD, the quality's kind of poor, sorry about that.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Jai Shree Ram!
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 13 years ago
ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Krishna paksha tithi Ashtami, Bhaadra maas manhaar;
Chandra vansh, Rohini Nakhat (Nakshatra), din vishuddha Budhvaar, din vishuddha Budhvaar.

Vrishabh lagna me Chandrama, Lagna rashi ek sath;
Jab sab shubh vaanit bane, tab pragate Shreenath, tab pragate Shreenath.

Happy Janmashtami to all members. I am posting my conversation with one of my students who has a very good knowledge of JANMAKSHAR JYOTISH. I showed him the above Kundali (Of Lord who is free from all bondages, grahdasha & gunas but incarnates as SAGUN brahm with some PRAKRITI despite being always above that Prakriti) drawn on a page without telling him whose Kundali it was. And he replied logically all personality characteristics and life events one by one thinking that it must be some Kundali of a great man around in present times. Prima facie his reaction for the Kundali was that the Kundali was of a rare great personality. And before starting to look over it, he thought that it must be my Kundali or some of my relative's Kundali (He didn't know that I don't use Janmakshar for knowing future and I don't even know about my Kundali and Janmakshar).

Here I write down his words (SINCE I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JYOTISH, EVERYTHING IS IN HIS WORDS. And all his words are without prejudice - i.e. without knowing about the name of the personality whose Kundali he was looking at):

First place (Pratham sthan) in Kundali is the one in the top center. The cycle starts from there. The first place is called 'Lagna sthan' and the number 2 is associated with that which means 'Lagna rashi' is 2nd Rashi – Vrushabh.

Following are the numbers and names of Rashis and their master planets in the specific order:

01.     Mesh – Aries - Mangal
02.     Vrushabh – Taurus - Shukra
03.     Mithun – Gemini - Budh
04.     Kark – Cancer - Chandra
05.     Sinha – Leo - Soorya
06.     Kanya – Virgo - Budh
07.     Tula – Libra - Shukra
08.     Vrushchik – Scorpio - Mangal
09.     Dhan – Sagittarius - Guru
10.     Makar – Capricorn - Shani
11.     Kumbha – Aquarius - Shani
12.     Meen – Pisces – Guru

Mangal is the master (Swami grah) of Mesh and Vrushchik rashis. So if Mangal is found in the Kundali in any of these rashis, it is called SWAGRAHI (Living in own house) and therefore will be very powerful in showing its talents, virtues and abilities in person's nature. In this Kundali; SOORYA (in 5th rashi), BUDH (6th rashi), GURU (12th rashi) and SHUKRA (7th rashi) are all in their own houses/own rashis (SWAGRAHI) of which they are masters and hence will be utmost powerful. SHANI in TULA (7th rashi), MANGAL in MAKAR (10th rashi) and CHANDRA in VRUSHABH (2nd rashi) are said to be UCHCHA (Superior). And hence, in this Kundali, all planets are either of their superior strength or living in their own house. UCHCHA ke grah athva SWAGRAHI grah. None of them are weak. This makes the Kundali very special.

Prima facie reading of the Kundali:

01.     First place - Pratham sthan (Lagna sthan) – top centre having Chandra & Ketu planets: Lagna rashi is 2nd – i.e. VRUSHABH and its master is SHUKRA called LAGNESH. Lagnesh Shukra would mean that the born person has brought all specialties of SHUKRA from Shukra planet. Moreover, Lagnesh Shukra is in the 7th rashi (Tula rashi) and hence SWAGRAHI and therefore powerul (As we have already seen that all planets are powerful).

Characteristics of powerful Shukra are: Multiple talent; Artistic skills in plenty of different arts easily at the same time (Music, Dancing, Painting, Acting, Fighting, Sports and many many more); Softness.

Lagna sthan has CHANDRA with it. Chandra indicates mind – MANN. Chandra is peaceful and cool – shaant aur sheetal swabhaav. But just in front of CHANDRA is seen SOORYA. Soorya is aggressive and bright. Tejasvi. This makes a person peace loving and still ready to accept war as last option with full spirit. Yuddha antim chayan par yuddha jab aavashyak ho jaay tab usko puri duty se le lena. Getting up to the task with full heart when all other doors of better solutions are closed. (This was said by my student without knowing about whose Kundali he was reading and he used these specific words – Yuddha antim vikalp).

02.     Second place (Dhan sthan) – also place of/for uncle - MAMA: 3rd rashi – master Budh (Swagrahi & powerful). This indicates that the person must be having some relation with the finance or fiscal field. The person must be master of funds management, master of financial analysis, master of the art of enriching the nation and master of framing economic and fiscal policies for the authority. (Words of my student without knowing about the person). Otherwise, the person might/can have some association with the field of chemistry/chemical experiments. Raasaayanik athva Annu-paramaanu shanshodhan. (Depending upon whether he chooses commerce field or science field – in arts field he would be anyhow master due to powerful Shukra).

This also further indicates that his uncle (Mother's brother) must be very rich person.

03.     Third place (Mitra sthan) – place of/for friend & younger brother: Kark rashi – master Chandra. This indicates supreme friendship relations in life and also many friends easily made.

04.     Fourth place – place of/for Land, property & mother: 5th rashi – master Soorya (Swagrahi - powerful). Powerful Soorya means LEADERSHIP QUALITIES.

This place also indicates that he would have his own personal house (palace) around the age of 22-25. And this also indicates that relations with mother must be very very nice.

Also Soorya is looking at 10th place (7th place counted by starting from 4th place) – Soorya drishti. This indicates father's love – Pita se sukh mile.

05.     Fifth place (Kanya sthan) – Place for education and female child: 6th rashi, master Budh (Swagrahi – powerful). Female child must be very intelligent. Characteristic of Budh is LOGICAL POWER. Education in logical subjects must be very strong. Arguing and debating abilities at peak. Political mind and sometimes deceitful using smartness too.

06.     Sixth place – place of/for diseases and enemies: 7th rashi – Tula – master Shukra. Shukra is in own house. But Shukra is Lagnesh and is in the place of diseases/enemies (Lagnesh khaade me) but it is along with UCHCHA Shani. Enemies or diseases are likely to be many but due to Uchcha shani, they won't be able to harm at all by slightest.

07.     Seventh place – place of/for partnership or spouse: 8th rashi – master Mangal. Mangal is in 10th place (Bhagya sthan) and this would mean that BHAGYODAY is there through wife. Patni aane ke sath sath jeevan me bada bhagyoday. Rapid excel or progress after marriage in life. Because of Rahu's presence, wife may be having characteristics of anger, jealousy or deciet but because of Guru's drishti, all would subside very fast.

08.     Eighth place – place of/for death, longevity and secret powers/knowledge (Gupt gyan/Rahasyamayee vidhya): 9th rashi – master Guru. Guru is swagrahi and is in 11th place (Labh sthan). Life seems to be very long and education in any field should be very simple. Sahaj vidhya – sarva vidhya.

09.     Ninth place (Bhagya sthan) – 10th rashi – master Shani (Uchcha). RAJYOG khaade me. But planets are powerful. This indicates the likelihood of the position of king always present but still never coming – always deserving informal king but not getting the formal power.

10.     Tenth place (Karm shan/Pita sthan) – place of/for profession and father: 11th rashi – master Shani (Uchcha). Whatever profession selected will give leadership in it because of Soorya drishti. Charismatic leader. Profession or business may be related with things of IRON.

11.     Eleventh place (Labh sthan) – place of/for gains and elder brother: 12th rashi – master Guru. Swagrahi and in the same place. Chances are there of continuous windfall gains or lotteries or sudden benefits from somewhere from all sides. Plenty of people ready to feed freely for life time and therefore lots of offerings and gifts availability. Secret or hidden treasure might be found. Elder brother is likely to be a teacher or would like teaching various subjects (Because of Guru).

12.     Twelfth place (Vyay sthan) – place of/for personal life and expenditure or waste: 1st rashi Mesh – master Mangal (Uchcha) and is present in Bhagya sthan (Shani's place). Budget management or money management would be very powerful and skillful. Mangal is known to be having qualities of a commander. Senapati. If male child would be there, he is likely to be very brave.

Doha from BRC Mahabharat:

Krishna paksha ki ashtami, ardha raatri Budhvaar;
Kaaraagrih me Kans ke, bhayo Krishna avataar, bhayo Krishna avataar.

Sinha rashi ke Soorya hain, udit Uchcha ke Chandra;
Devan dinhi dundubhi, taar madhya swar mandra, taar madhya swar mandra.
Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ZXLN8ZZKk[/YOUTUBE]

swapnil interview on saas bahu and betiyaan 1 sep(yesterday)
Edited by Aradhana87 - 13 years ago
Dpka1415 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hey frnds made sm more Janamashtami siggies ... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

free to use ..

Made dis one using pic from my home ;) :

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Guys,

Here is a siggie from my side on the Mahaprayaan episode of Ramayan.😊 Feel Free to Use.....and do comment please!

-Janu
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Here's wishing all my fellow gopis and gwaalas at our CC a blessed Janmashtami πŸ€—thank God Janu declared it a whole week of celebrations so I'm not late as always πŸ˜† College started as I told you guys, plus looonnnng satsangs to celebrate the occasion... so busy busy busy. Will make as many celebratory siggies as I can tomorrow, and post them along with replies hopefully. I'll even try to post the dialogue between Kanhaiya and his maiya before he incarnates himself, one of the most beautiful declarations of sagun upasana ever written πŸ˜ For now I'm just gonna repost my Janmashtami sequence videos and go soja Lola soja myself πŸ˜† Love you all, may Krishna bless you and your families abundantly!!!

Part 1:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCqVxwErytE[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSn-cq8f3h4[/YOUTUBE]

Part 3:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqhRj6fsfmY[/YOUTUBE]

Part 4:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWS1H7vnuo[/YOUTUBE]
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOVING all the Janmashtami Creations πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ...Great work by all the members ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

@ Lali,

LOVED the 'Shri Ram's Mahaprayan' Picture Update. This is one of my most favourite part of the serial ⭐️ ⭐️ . You Update has made me watch this part again on DVD today 😊.

"Bhakti Bhaav ki aisi dhaara/ Jo doobe so utre paara/ Kaliyug kewal naam adhaara/ Hari sumiran Hari keertan saara"-So meaningful lines ⭐️... I Absolutely Love them!!! Really Loved all the pictures and saved them, specially the Shri Hari pictures are my personal favourites (you know it by now πŸ˜ƒ).

"Ram Jai Jai Ram/ Raja Ram Jai Jai Ram... Narayan Deendayal/ Jai Jagadish Hare"- Really a great song ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️...

Jai Shri Ram
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing Shree Krishna siggies Aish, Deeps, and Gunu!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't take my eyes off of them, they're aMAZing!!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 

Aish, I love how you made your siggie colorful, and adorable pics!πŸ˜›

Deepu, I really really love the 3rd and 4th siggies you made, mesmerizing work!⭐️

Gunu, I love your use of pics and the text is just fab!πŸ˜ƒ

I am going to snag all of your creations into a slideshow once I go home today, thanks so much for your amazing creations!πŸ˜› Will post some more myself if I find the time.😳

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Wooooow, GORGEOUS siggies Gunu and Khushi!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Really amazing work! Love them! Happy Krishnashtami to you guys!πŸ˜›

Thanks for all the info on Lord Krishan, Debi! Really interesting!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww................thats sooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet of U to appreciate my work like dat thanx for liking my sigs Mde my dayUr new req frm Parina Di is also awesomeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Ramji Mahaprayan sig z amazing....wooowww Ramji in white looks sooooooooo divine
Edited by arun-deeps - 13 years ago
arun-deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi guys Here are 2 sigs I requested frm Sano Di Aren't they amaingggggggg πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
FEEL FREE TO USE!!πŸ˜› Thanx again Loleshwari Di for sharing d links of such wonderful sig makers😳

Here r d sigs

ShivangBuch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nand gher aanand bhayo, Jay Kanhaiyalal ki. Happy Paaranaa day Deepika, Lalita, Lola and to all. Very nice creations all of you.

And today on SAB TV, there will be Nandotsav special episode from 9 to 10 PM India time on Papad Pol (With reference to the post of Aradhana regarding news channel interview about Swapnil going to play Krishna again in fancy dress competition in that). The show is very pure, light & innocent and Swapnil's acting is very very matured without any cheapness. Excellent play of a great innocent noble character.

@Deepika

Lots and lots of good wishes sister for the festival.

One correction in the lines I would like to make in the lyrics of the serial as discussed between us. It is not 'Nand ke aanand bhayo' but it will be "Nand gher aanand bhayo" meaning thereby "Nand ke ghar aanand hua/chhaya/chhayo". I don't know how they sing "Nand ke aanand" meaningfully but actually it is heard "Nand ke aanand" in the serial and in some google searches. So no fault of ears but I would like to know the meaning of lines then.

And I just saw your post of handmade sketches. That's very beautiful work. Very well done that you have shared that with all.
πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘ Edited by ShivangBuch - 13 years ago