Posted: 13 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qLyCJ7hrrw[/YOUTUBE]

Daring to Volunteer her spare time
In between work assignments and family
Our second apprentice is none other than
our forum's deadliest predator
Cougar Gauri_3 😆

By Decree of the Dark Lord - Let the Hunter be the Hunted
Lets see who can tame this vicious cat!!!

Task One: Register for the Dark Lord's Academy

Name -
Age -
Birthday -
Location -
What brought you to DM -
What do you like and/or dislike about DM -

Task Two: Choose your rivals

Name three members you would like to duel with in this apprentice program? (Cannot be a past apprentice)
Why do you think they would be worthy rivals?
How do you plan to vanquish them in their hot seat?

Task Three: Toot your horn

Tell the Dark Lord and the citizens of DM, why you would make an excellent Dark Knight

Task Four: Battle Time

DM'ers prepare your battle stations. Unleash your arsenal of questions.

For your convenience - The Dark Academy Roster

First Apprentice: Karandel_2008 - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1398916

Notes & Reminders
1) IF COC & DM rules applicable at all times
2) I am not sure if it is the Star Wars font or the font back I downloaded, but the O's look like N's. I thought to switch up the music a bit. I thought I would give G, some heavy Metal. She would say the devil is a loser and her bitch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarina, I'll thank you properly later.  Just wanted to drop this quick note first:

If anyone here does not wish to be the part of DMers related tasks, this is the time to speak up.  Let me know and I'll skip your name.  Just don't come whining later on. 
_Angie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Congrats Gauri ! Cant see what a hot cougar is doing on a grill ! Grill kahin thandi na pad jaye 😉 😆 I hope the members  keep the embers burning throughout
_Angie_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Sarina, I'll thank you properly later.  Just wanted to drop this quick note first:

If anyone here does not wish to be the part of DMers related tasks, this is the time to speak up.  Let me know and I'll skip your name.  Just don't come whining later on. 

Uh -oh ! A case of the bakra warning the grillers 😲 ðŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

What you mean actuly😛......Why you wanna skip names!!....Naya rule hey kya!!?😲😛😉

Anyway Congratzz.......Njoy😊
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
🥳 🥳

GD, this is going to be a rocking week. 😉
SholaJoBhadkey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😆 Good stuff! I think it's only fair that those who don't wish to be part of DMers related task should also not be part of the grilling! What say you? 😉

Congratulations, my dearest sister 🤗 This is the last loving post from me on this thread. The rest of them will make you slog 😈😆
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
^ Na na.....Shola ji... check... DM rules!! Aise law abi thak add nahe hi kiya hey.....MOTW should accept all IF members Q's(Include those who dont wanna participate as MOTW)...Otherwise MODE should annouse these new rules....... MOTW cant make new rules ji....!!! 😆
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mujhe jungli billieyan pasand hai - Shahrukh in Don

No need to get embarrassed at all.  No one here is an absolute authority on any given topic (some pretend that they are --- still they are nothing but sorry a$$ pretentious buffoons.  They can delude themselves all they want but it doesn't cut in with others). 

G, that was you on May 21st.

Your first (easy) task is to name at least two people on this forum who fit the bill (highlighted in bold red).
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mister.K.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mujhe jungli billieyan pasand hai - Shahrukh in Don

G, that was you on May 21st.

Your first (easy) task is to name at least two people on this forum who fit the bill (highlighted in bold red).

HAMBURGER!!!!😆