https://sound4.mp3pk.com/indian/kyalovestoryhai/klsh02%28www.songs.pk%29.mp3

Please rate her performance 1-10.

Here are some important notes:

• 10 is the highest rating, 1 is the lowest
  • You are NOT rating the song
  • You are NOT rating how much you like Alisha Chinai
  • You are NOT rating how much you like her singing in general
  • You ARE rating how well she sang in this song in particular
  • Set 5 as the average bollywood playback singing performance, and rate from there
  • Please listen to the song before rating
  • Final score will be computed after about 2 days of voting and after judges have also given their ratings

If anyone is lost and doesn't know whats going on, please visit the
Official Game Thread:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1387579

Feel free to discuss her rating for this performance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Note:

Obviously a Dance Song!
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
7/10

Lot of thinning in voice. High portions weren't good either. But good display of energy.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I excpeted something brilliant from Alisha ji thso round, because this genre is really her forte, but it say I was a bit disappointed. The song is really catchy, and makes you sway like a pendulum, but I noticed that when the singer comes up, the throw isn't all that good, her voice wasn't vivacious enough. However, she stayed in tune throughout the song. The highlights were the chorus and when she was getting to the chorus. Other than that, she made an attempt to amend her singing at the end, with more life in it and bring in a few special touches, but a bit late. Nevertheless, I'll give her a 8! Edited by debayon - 13 years ago
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is one of the better songs from alisha and her voice quality is good. Good clean and catchy track. But the quality of singing is just flat. One scale and tempo with almost no scope for modulation.
She tries hard to bring soul with her voice tailormade for this song and succeeds to a great extent, but the end is pretty abrupt like "khatam hua aur pata hi nahi chala"..

I give her an 8 /10 just on her clean singing and voice quality, not on the basis of how did she succeeded in making this a dance song. Maybe a bit biased but just my POV.
ktopden-2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cIXKsRcICM[/YOUTUBE]

ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ktopden where have you been? You should post more often.
Very nice musical arrangements, a nice composition, the feeling of fun while listening..Everything about the song is nice.
Some punjabi touch in the composition is there..And Shankar ji lived up2 it. Coming to Alisha Chinoy ji's singing, its commendable.
She kept the song alive and one of the best things about the singing is some variations and the murkhiaan she has taken.
But as did said, the song has no modulations..I agree wid him...
The song has almost the same tempo and scale throughout the song.
hav given this song an 8
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Another great song for this round!

The song was rocking for sure. Alisha on the other hand? Not so much. She wasn't bad or anything, but her high pitches were just off. When she says "Jawaaan", just bad high pitches. Otherwise, the song wasn't that difficult. There were some nice little touches she added throughout the whole song.

Overall, good singing and some bad too, good energy which was required for the song, and those extra touches throughout the song make up for some of her bad high pitches.

Rating: 7/10