|Keshav Pandit Forum Rules and Regulations|

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Members!

My name is Roshni! You can call me Rosh 😳

I was watching Keshav Pandit yesterday! 😲 I just started i mean..and OMG it rocked 😳 .. so i was like LEMME VISIT the forum and see how many people agree 😲 and i was JUST gonna make a topic and thought to first make Rules for the forum. I didnt see any rules thread, i dont know if someone had made one so if anyone did, you can post the link here and i will have that made an announcment and have this thread closed.

Since its still just a few members here it doesnt seem to need it...but these Rules are just as heads up and so its their for new members and as the show grows... I am writing this up 😉

Forum Rules and Regulations:

1. Please do not spam the forum. Spamming forums means repeatedly making topics in the forum...usually if you make like 4-5 a day and all a person is to see if topics by like one person it maybe considered spamming..unless of course thats the only member on the forum.... spam is also making posts of one word or like 2 or 3 words, posting an emoticon only...etc...PLEASE do NOT spam.
2. Please do not make repeated topics. If you see someone has made a topic like "I like Keshav and Saira" (fake example), DO NOT create another topic saying " Keshav and Saira LOVE them" (fake example)... or something along the same exact lines. THat can also result in spamming the forum.
3. Please do not BASH. Bashing is a SERIOUS issue on all of IF! Do not BASH any ACTORS or couples or characters even! Bashing usually causes strife amongst members and results in rude and hurtful posts. Do not bash any other members on the forum. Just do not bash period. Do not say anything hurtful, rude. Constructive criticism is always allowed but you have to keep it CONSTRUCTIVE. Thats the point in these types of criticism. It gets a point across without being hurtful or rude to anyone. Do not bash creatives of the show...etc.
4. Do not write in all CAPS. It is considered shouting on the forum even if you do not meant it to be.
5. Keep forum discussions related to the SHOW and actors. Please do not be having discussions of a show that maybe one of the actors of the show has previously done. Keep talks ONLY Keshav Pandit. Keep talks ONLY on ACTORS (including personal lives.
6. For further rules and regulations you can always see IF COC (Code of Conduct): Will post link soon. ALL IF rules apply.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those are some basic rules and regulations that IF Dev Team find common in EVERY forum, so please keep it all in mind. Its a sincere request 😳 Anyone found breaking any of the rules will be pmed and if continuous disobedience is found, members may begin to receive WARNING LEVELS and this may all lead to the ultimate BANNING of the member from IF.

Thank You all for your time! Any questions, please feel free to PM me (xtaurus429x) [My name is Roshni/Rosh] or you can even pm the Channel Moderate (ramas).

If anyone has any other problems or anything you can always PM me, I will stay here until a DT for the forum is decided. 🤗

--IF Dev Team--
Edited by xtaurus429x - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
Thnx rosh i was thinking to post them but u did that :))