Is salim merchant married?

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok so i hadn't really watched indian idol since when sonu nigam used to judge..lol But i recently got back into watching this season b/c i really like sunidhi and salim as judges (anu malik, well no comment there). And omg, I am really really liking salim so far. He's so sweet, talented, nice, and down to earth.

I have a question though. Is he married? lol
Does it make any difference? Anyway you not gonna get him. There are alreadys hundreds of girl drooling over him. If you dont beleive ask WA 😎
Yup he's married.

I made an appreciation thread for him, his music and his judging skills. The thread got flooded by fan girls and somewhere within the mountain of spam, you'll find pics of Salim with his wife and daughter.

How cute 🤢
Originally posted by xobile

Yup he's married.

I made an appreciation thread for him, his music and his judging skills. The thread got flooded by fan girls and somewhere within the mountain of spam, you'll find pics of Salim with his wife and daughter.

How cute 🤢

You used the wrong emoticon!!! 😳 .. It's "How cute.. 😳/😍/😃/ ^_^ / ❤️ ..
😛

Originally posted by slumdog

Does it make any difference? Anyway you not gonna get him. There are alreadys hundreds of girl drooling over him. If you dont beleive ask WA 😎

HEY, Vijay!!! 😡 Kyon meri reputation kharab kar rahe ho? I don't drool over guys, okay? I just politely glance from a distance. 😳

--- at least yeh stupid sa chashma lagake toh nahi dekhti na. 😎😛
God !! tum logon ko dusre koi topics nahin milte kya ?? 🤣

Omgosh, he's married and even has a DAUGHTER?! :O

THAT'S SUPER CUTE! AWN :D:D:D <3
Originally posted by xobile

Yup he's married.

How cute 🤢

Hmm...I wonder who those fan girls were...😆
Originally posted by slumdog

Ok slumdog, I was just wondering. Not everybody's a creeper like you are. It's just that he's really low-profile, and I personally hadn't heard of him till like recently.

On another note, I wouldn't want to explain myself to somebody who cannot even speak proper english ...BURN!!! lol
Originally posted by abru07

Ok slumdog, I was just wondering. Not everybody's a creeper like you are. It's just that he's really low-profile, and I personally hadn't heard of him till like recently.

On another note, I wouldn't want to explain myself to somebody who cannot even speak proper english ...BURN!!! lol
Do realize that this is India-Forums and not English-forums so I'm sure one of the criteria isn't "Must know English" Just saying 😊