Pavitra Rishta

Old Pavitra Rishta v/s New Pavitra Rishta

khushi.6001 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I still remember the day when for the first time I heard PR's title song on the t.v.. back then I had thought this is one show with a difference... It indeed was... But now with all the Shravani.. Rasika,Ajit N(as if these guyz werent enough)Ashwin drama getting more and more cheap I have to admit I was wrong.. PAVITRA RISHTA(I feel that the r'ship that exists between most of the couples I actually know is more PURE than that of Archana and Manav).... I feel like mocking on the CV's of this show now..

'PAVITRA RISHTA TERE MERE MANN KA...'
It strangely existed when it wasnt even necessary but where was it at the time of the REAL test of their r'ship..??

I just hope this aint another 'Kyunki Saas....' in making.... I strongly HOPE it isnt...
I WANT THE OLD PR BACK BUT M AFRAID ITZ TOOOOO LATE NOW.... *DISSAPOINTED*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RANDN thumbnail
I agree with khushi it has changed lot
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you completely!

This show had SUCH A LOVELY STORYLINE when it started- an extremely emotional story of a mother who wanted her favourite daughter to get the perfect match but was a given a doormat by destiny- I wanted to see how this doormat fulfilled all her daughter's dreams and proved on to be the kind of husband nobody had ever thought.

And now this story has gone into such a direction that a girl will think 10000000 times before getting married.
gaurimisha thumbnail
I'm still hoping Manav will do another U turn😃
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I don't mind the villains on the show, there will always be villains my problem is what the creatives did to Manav and Archana. They took a beautiful love story and turned into a ridiculous triangle. I can't even call it a love triangle because Manav doesn't love Shravani!
khushi.6001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I don't mind the villains on the show, there will always be villains my problem is what the creatives did to Manav and Archana. They took a beautiful love story and turned into a ridiculous triangle. I can't even call it a love triangle because Manav doesn't love Shravani!

u know what is my main problem with this serial..?? It is not realistic at all... When it started it was a stroy of a middle class family n the problems they face... and above all the love story of Archana and Manav... But now the twists n turnz they have shown are just so pathetic... I mean which middle class family faces people like Ajit and Rasika...?? It doesnt make sense.. Kuch toh achcha dikhao yaar... Something that can make me relate myself to the situation...

neh91 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it has changed drastically...i mean before it was like you really waited to watch it..and now i just filp my channel
acre thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
serial is just like puppet there thread is in the hand of channel,when ever they mold the serial according to their own wish
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I'm still hoping Manav will do another U turn😃

Full marks for your optimism, so far I have seen him wanting to do only two things .
1.. Most important .. taking care of Shravani and his will to marry her .

2. Keeping Archan tied to him as a lover and making  sure that she knows that she  can never be his wife ever ..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
He won't do a U turn GM .. I don't think so , of course if he did I would be so happy but I know that he won't . In fact in the next 2 weeks you will see Shravani as his wife ..
And Archana totally out of his life ...

But at the same tiem I also know that his marriage with Shravani will be a disaster . He will have massive regrets in life  for treating Archu the way he did .