Mrs. & Mr. Sharma Allahabad wale

Do u really like Divyanka in this avataar?

Poll

Do you really like watching our divyanka like this?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 I being a divyanka fan from her dulhan days, though I am happy to see divayanka back on TV, but a little disappointed to see her in this role. Actually the role should have given to someone who is a little more elderly. I like rosesh as an actor, but cant imagine Rosesh & Divyanka as a pair, she definitely looks good with someone much younger. Her role is more suitable for actresses like daya bhabhi of Tarak mehta etc. What do you guys feel?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manusha_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree wit u...I never wanted her to join this show..i want to see her in a new fresh serial too...she is too young for this role..but she wants to do this so i guess we jus have to accpet that..she is doing a great job in it๐Ÿ˜Š
birju4baby thumbnail
I agree with you ..DIvyanka does look younger than Rajesh ... and it shows that she is just trying too hard ... But you know what .. it also shows that she is sincere and hardworking ..I know ultimately she will hit the mark because sincerity always pays in the end ... thereefore rather than judging Divyanka .. I would say .. kudos to her for taking up such a role .. and working in a clean family comedy which you can watch at the end of day and relax .. She is already starting to show flashes of brilliance ... like the way she said shut  up to the plumber ..I pray that this show becomes really really succesfull as we need shows like these on our TV...
svini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too, she looks like a baby before him,character doesnt suits her,no good punches,jst wtching it fr her otherwise will nt,wnt her with sharad agn,no excitement to wtch,i like her in  shh a lot
SDbestjodi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all i have to say is that i admire her guts to take up this role..she really wants to try a different genre and i wish her all the best..but i'm not very happy about this avatar..she looks too young for Rajesh. only their good chemistry and good punches will make this show a success..
divyankat thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh, she would have been better off with a younger character and a younger co-star but hey, she is doing a really good job in this show. I'm sure she surprised a lot of people with comedy.

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I cannot judge her....But the transformation of her looks was great!
I think such a hardworking actress should be appreciated even if not wanted in this genre. And I don't feel that she is very strong as of now but she will get better for sure. I am frankly suprised that she is good at all with comedy. I think she is doing brilliant this being the first time for this role.
She may not look well with him but hey this happens in dramas all the time.....
Ex. Kasamh se

So it's nothing new for often tellywood viewers!! Or alteast for me....
Edited by shahidkapurfan - 13 years ago
littlekitty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i think it is difficult to say because she has just started acting in a comedy role and i wish her all the best for improving this character...Divyanka you rock!!!!
Sweet baby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes she look soo cute ^^
nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm... Dayabhabhi from tarak mehta is really not that old. I guess people are so used to seeing her in that role that she looks older and ppl have come to accept her that way.

Given time Divyanka will mold into this role too. As an actress she is able to flair well in comedy shows that she is versatile. I am glad to see her in this role rather than crying on some saas bahu show yet again.