ll Phreaming Gang # 7 ll INVITES ONLY

Posted: 13 years ago

Yes You read that right, its Naming Ceremony, As our all CC members Have there own special qualities and goodness We (me and suhana) gave them a name according to their personalty.πŸ˜›

Neha

Once upon a time there was (is) a group of people  Who discussed a full CC and come out with this name for me, "Hitlar ki Nani" They know better why they choosed this name for me.

Sia

I feel greatly honored to announce that We named Sia as "Bhootni of the CC", Kabhie bhi, kahee bhii Unexpected tapak jaati hai aur dosro ko tapkane ka order detee hai. She is the real scary bhootni of the CC.

Waqas

Its very obvious, He is the sweetest bhai of the CC, Always on time, his goal is to register his name in WORLD BOOK GENIUS RECORD for NOT unreserving his posts. The lazy bhai beteer known as "MR.Hmmmmmm...Of the CC "

Kavya

Aww she is the most innocent child, The official leader of Behna Brigade, So we decided to name her "Behna of the CC " God knows how she manage to call "prem" her brother.πŸ˜†

Suhana

She is always acts like a ig sis to us and not to forget The ONLY wife of TWO Khans i.e. Shah Rukh Khan and Iqbal Khan, So I named her "Mrs. KhanS"

Meeshti

As her name it self reveals that  she is  meeshti means Delight, Our Chahat ..my bachcha "Baby of the CC" Her mamma's dotty always her no matter what the Devil people say.

Aishoo

The most 'kathor dil ladki" Always separates Prem and heer in her FFs just to get near prem. So we named her the "THE EVIL VAMP". I am so thankful to suhana to choosing this name.
Completely according to her Personality,

Yaz

Ohhhoo....Her FFs are enough to say about her personality. After much discussion and etc... We named Yaz "The naughty Doc". I ma sure Everyone will agree.

Noorie

Noorie confessed her self that she is partner in crime with Yaz Mafia. (Naughty doc's side business). So We named her "The Mafia girl", Bole tu aik dam jhakkas.

Ayysha

Everyone knows her new name and thats "CHanderimukhi" actaully her real name is Mrs. Robert Cullen Wahi...Etc.... So its a bit difficult to remember in short she is our Chandrimukhi.

Haris

Everyone knows him..Maybe.....He is our Mr.Invisible......So we named him "Mr.India" Pehle tu dekhi nahii detee...phir jo dekhaye diye tu Sunaye nahii detee (means late replies)πŸ˜†.

Fatty
Fatty ki baare mai kiya kehna......Haris aur Fatty mai kaafi similarities hai...so we were confused what to do πŸ˜• Then i thought of this Wonderful name and that is "Eid ka chand"

Congratulations All For There New Names 🀣

Edited by Additi... - 13 years ago

ll NEHA ll

ll WAQAS ll

ll MEESHTI ll

ll YAZ ll

ll NOORIE ll

ll MEHAK ll

ll SHASHU ll

ll AISHOO ll

ll FATTY ll

ll Aashi ll

ll KAVYA ll

Will Add The Rest later

Bora mat Kaho,Bora mat sunno,Bora mat dekho πŸ˜†

*. No Spamming (Specially Aishoo)
*. No fights but a little masti is aloud
*.Before inviting any new member Inform Sia,Waqas or
Neha
*.You should press the "Like" button of the member to whom
you are chatting
*. Only Three Emoticons per post with a Text.
*. NO Emo Posts😲

JO Spamming karega Next CC wahi banyega πŸ˜‰

Congratulations on New Cc...Hope you all like your Siggys.....πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

lub
Neha

All Banners are Awesome!!!! Great Awesome Phabulous Phantastic Mindblowing Work Shareen.... (I know Neha ne boohat Mehnat karwai but Thanks for Making Banners)

and Neha tumari grammer kitni weak hai mein ne record undeserving ke nahi, unreserving ka toorna hai, check spelling warna marks cut jayeinge....

Congratulations on 7th CCπŸ₯³...
Edited by Waqas... - 13 years ago
wohooooooooooo

congrats everyone...........

pat urselves on the back.........

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Yaz

Ohhhoo....Her FFs are enough to say about her personality. After much discussion and etc... We named Yaz "The naughty Doc". I ma sure Everyone will agree.

Noorie

Noorie confessed her self that she is partner in crime with Yaz Mafia. (Naughty doc's side business). So We named her "The Mafia girl", Bole tu aik dam jhakkas.

OMG....i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee it.....u guyz are fab....πŸ€—
wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
cogratzzzzzzzz
πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Balle Balle
πŸ˜†

πŸ₯³

ll SHASHU ll

wow i loved it AwesomeeeeπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘