•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Frnds looking at the episode of yesterday's and more of today's it has become sure that RaDev is headed for a separation and our Radhika is again going to atone "Sindoor Bin Shuaagan" tag, with only this difference that at that time she could see her husband hale and healthy but was not able to utter that she was his wife whereas now though she is known to be Dev's wife by the whole world, ppl will not be able to see Dev alive (Dev will be alive in the serial but unknown to the PF and SF).

But anyway coming down to my question is that Shanatanu has given money to kill his own brother but if it gets successful then won't it prove to everybody that the reason y Vaishali abandoned him was right as the moment he once again became a part of their family, one of the son's who was completely healthy has suddenly become dead.

So would this not raise fingers on HIM again to be the KUL VINASHAk, as he himself so hates to be called by others. Will this incident not confirm doubts and make her nore scared from inside about this Shanatnau ?? Will she not ask her MIL to take some severe steps b4 more untoward things happen and the whole family gets wiped out ??

Does this not give fears to Shanatnau that he may be again thrown out of his home or blamed badly by his mom for this loss (which definitely is his doing but everybody does noy know that yet) 
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 13 years ago
A_D why are you convinced that RaDev are headed for a separation and that "people will not be able to see Dev alive"?
Your other questions automatically become void if nothing happens to Dev...and nothing will.
I don't get it...in this post you're convinced that Dev will die, but in Anu's post you contradicted yourself and said that nothing can happen to Dev because people only watch CB for Avinash and the CVs wouldn't be so dumb to kill off their main lead and the reason for the success of their show!  So which is it?
well i want to thankyou for the post......i hope nothing will happend to dev because it doesn't make sense that the main character is going out.....if it is going to happen which i am sure it;s not going to happen....then dev will probally come back with a new identity..maybee
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

A_D why are you convinced that RaDev are headed for a separation and that "people will not be able to see Dev alive"?
Your other questions automatically become void if nothing happens to Dev...and nothing will.
I don't get it...in this post you're convinced that Dev will die, but in Anu's post you contradicted yourself and said that nothing can happen to Dev because people only watch CB for Avinash and the CVs wouldn't be so dumb to kill off their main lead and the reason for the success of their show!  So which is it?

Sandeepa u got me wrong !!! By Dev's death I meant, only in the eyes of PF and SF. for viewers he will be alive breathing somewhere at some other part of the world and some female doctor falling in love with him who has taken u his medical history
Originally posted by abhilasha_dream

Sandeepa u got me wrong !!! By Dev's death I meant, only in the eyes of PF and SF. for viewers he will be alive breathing somewhere at some other part of the world and some female doctor falling in love with him who has taken u his medical history
Dear, please calm down! Don't worry yourself sick over something which probably won't even happen. Even if some other female falls in love with Dev, Dev will NEVER love anyone else but Radhika. Seriously, calm down and take it one day at a time. I'm starting to worry about you because I also used to panic like this at the smallest sign of something going wrong. If you are a religious person, trust in your God. If not, trust in RaDev's love at the very least. The CVs have thankfully kept consistent with the show's theme and no matter how bad the script, etc, is, that theme has remained steadfast. So just hope for the best.
Originally posted by Sandeepa108

Dear, please calm down! Don't worry yourself sick over something which probably won't even happen. Even if some other female falls in love with Dev, Dev will NEVER love anyone else but Radhika. Seriously, calm down and take it one day at a time. I'm starting to worry about you because I also used to panic like this at the smallest sign of something going wrong. If you are a religious person, trust in your God. If not, trust in RaDev's love at the very least. The CVs have thankfully kept consistent with the show's theme and no matter how bad the script, etc, is, that theme has remained steadfast. So just hope for the best.

Thanks Sandeepa but the truth is that I know everything what u r telling. I know Dev won't love anyone other than Radhika. Am not sure about radhika but in the past she has also proven that she cannot accept anyone else in her life and above all Kanha has always protected them and kept them safe for each other.

But I really don't want a RaDev separation and want them to follow the same idiotic track which every other serial is following and showing. I want them to come up with something new and fresh.

Thanks Sandeepa but the truth is that I know everything what u r telling. I know Dev won't love anyone other than Radhika. Am not sure about radhika but in the past she has also proven that she cannot accept anyone else in her life and above all Kanha has always protected them and kept them safe for each other.

But I really don't want a RaDev separation and want them to follow the same idiotic track which every other serial is following and showing. I want them to come up with something new and fresh.

A_D, the CVs will complete their circle whether we like it or not...that's just who they are and we have seen them do this time and time again. Honestly speaking, I would much rather prefer a TEMPORARY RaDev separation than any physical harm coming to either Dev or Radhika because I know that both of them will do everything in their power to come together again.
In answer to your question, no, Radhika would never love anyone but Dev. She has loved Dev from day 1 and can never ever even think about anyone else. This track is about Radhika fighting to protect Dev and the family against the ultimate evil, so she as CB and RPtain will be highlighted. Many of us have been waiting a long time to see Radhika in this avatar and I for one plan on enjoying it. I am not worried about RaDev because their love is too strong for anyone or anything to come between them. The CVs just want to rile us up.
Abhi... very good question. I thought the same too.

Sandanu may be thinking after Dev's disapperaence, family will naturally give him, the RP post, and family may compell Radh to marry him.... If the CV going that path , they will prove themselves a failure again. otherwise why they told us that Vaisali abndoned him for this reason......     i am with you  with this question...
but i really trust my Kanha.. hopefully He will bring back our Dev...

Frnds looking at the episode of yesterday's and more of today's it has become sure that RaDev is headed for a separation and our Radhika is again going to atone "Sindoor Bin Shuaagan" tag, with only this difference that at that time she could see her husband hale and healthy but was not able to utter that she was his wife whereas now though she is known to be Dev's wife by the whole world, ppl will not be able to see Dev alive (Dev will be alive in the serial but unknown to the PF and SF).

A_D,
  (On the highlight), Probably you feel that way, but not me. I don't think/feel that RaDev would be separated watching the incidents in yday and todays episodes. Since I didn't feel it that way, I didn't wanted to comment out something which is opposite to what you think, but had to since I wanted to write on other things in your post.

But anyway coming down to my question is that Shanatanu has given money to kill his own brother but if it gets successful then won't it prove to everybody that the reason y Vaishali abandoned him was right as the moment he once again became a part of their family, one of the son's who was completely healthy has suddenly become dead.

Okay, 1st of all it is for those people who believe in this utter rubbish that someone can predict that someone else is going to be kul-vinashak and crap. If there was someone in this world who could predict people's future for them, then why are so many people getting killed and that too important people? Why can't they save people's lives from calamities? Why is America having such a tough time trying to nab Osama or have to have secret service/intelligence department looking out for terrorists? They should 1st go and talk to that guy who can predict future.

So would this not raise fingers on HIM again to be the KUL VINASHAk, as he himself so hates to be called by others. Will this incident not confirm doubts and make her nore scared from inside about this Shanatnau ?? Will she not ask her MIL to take some severe steps b4 more untoward things happen and the whole family gets wiped out ??

If there was some mantra and tantra to ward-off 'kul-vinashak' virus from someone and Vaishali believes such things, then why is Vaishali waiting for the vinaash to happen? Why can't she get the pooja done before hand, like you take flu-virus before you get the actual virus. "Prevention is better than cure" anyday.

Does this not give fears to Shanatnau that he may be again thrown out of his home or blamed badly by his mom for this loss (which definitely is his doing but everybody does noy know that yet) 

No, thats probably bcos he himself says that now watch what a kul-vinashak can do.

Edited by bee5 - 13 years ago
mmm they wont separate but as i thnk, they will be away for some weeks or so,. coz CVs do need some evidence to prove that Shan. is a wolf😆 so yeah,., 😃