All SPA Discussions,Videos,Articles,Nomination HereOnly

-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally Posted by Sh_ka_su

Sh_ka_su

Goldie

Sh_ka_su

OMG OMG..ok guys i think it was a really really cute cute segment............

There was no interview of KinRul or SanGad...but still...very very cute sequence coming up in Bidaai....yesss......

Ok i'll tell u all wait...Parul was in a Blue Saree..very preety..Sara was in some pink Saree..she had wore a shall so could not make out.....Alekh was in that Blue Kurtha and our cutie Ranveer was in Yell Sharwani😳

it's Vasu and Indu's wedding anniversary...so the 4some have planned some small celebration i guess...but in this celebration only 6 of them are there...Vasu,Indu,Sadhana,Alekh,Ragini,Ranveer.......

they are playing passing the parcel game...and i think alekh was out..so he comes out and sings a romantic song for Sadhana...all are happy......Sadhana is blushing all time......
than the most most cutest part.....the background voice say's that when elder brother does so much to impress wife..than how can the younger one be quit...so Ranveer also come out to express his love..

Ranveer becomes VEERU of SHOLAY...and get's up on a Chair and starts calling his Basanti🤣🤣🤣🤣 in drunkan istyle🤣🤣🤣🤣..he tell's the dilouge.." meri basanti ko laoo merepass...warna suicide karing😉😉😉".....But the telecast of SBB was not proper and it got stuck.....so could not see our cutie Kinshuk (Ranveer's) expression when he say's those funny words of VEERU....😆........

than the showed a small interview of Parul...she was sitting beside Sara..as Sara is not well..i guess they were in their makeup room..where Sara was sleeping and resting..and Parul was taking care of her.......awwwwwwwwww..Parul is a sweetheart

Ok.

than in the 2nd part they told about Sara's injury.........they showed that Sara was suffering from Pain and she was still doing the shoot...Angad and specially Parul was taking care of hers.......Sara was sleeping on the sofa there and Angad wrote something on her plaster...he wrote his good wishes.....than again they showed Sara sleeping in the room and Parul lying beside her...Sara explained how this accident happened😕......

The Third and the best PART

FINALLY FINALLY..they showed RagVir BW performance......haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...i'm actually not in a condition to describe it..but still i'll try....

they danced on both the songs.......Zara Zara mehektha hai......and ....tera hone laga huuu.....😳..

i think they din't get enough time to practice...but still they managed so beautifully......Javed Jafree the judge of BW..was just blushing seeing them dance......

But let me tell u guys.... in some places KinRul were very very very close.....i felt that Kinshuk was Kind-off impressed by Parul......such cute and close lifts were there yarrrrrrrrrr.....one place though i felt he almost kissed her😳...

ok i think u have to see the video now to understand my situation........

That's it dear people😊....segment's full of our foursome....specially KinRul RagVir...they showed RagVir dance before the start of SBB also👏👏👏.....but no interview😕
😃

Link :
http://apnatvdesi.com/zshare.php?id=76227940142a7b50/

Thanks to Pinky9👏👏👏
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by Simransalekh

Attention! saalekh fans attention!just geared up for coming STAR PARIVAR AWARDS...bcoz this time we may see our most rocking and passionate jodi..ALEKH AND SADHNA RAJWANSH in so dhamakedar way..i cant express my feelings ki hw much i m excited to watch their smashing performance in SPA..in earilier two yrs our saalekh perfromeed on song"chup-chup ke" and "dil na liya"by which they make audience and their fans a totally 100% MADDDD and make to be fida on them...so this time i wanna it more rocking,more crazyyyy and more roamntci..bcoz they had proved ki they r NO.1 IN ROMANCE...i have a long lisstttttttt of song on whcih saalekh can sizzle the floor-

1.romantci item-

SAJDA FROM MY NAME IS KHAN

SHUKARAN ALLAH FROM KURBAAN

DIL IBAADAT FROM TUM MILE

SAB RISHTEY NATE FROM DE DANA DAN

TUM MILE[ANY VERSION] FROM TUM MILE

SONIYO FROM RAAZ

2.hit and fast items-

MAIN TERA DHADKAN TERI FRM APKGK

TWSIT FROM LOVE AAJ KAL

UFF TERI ADA FROM KARTHIK CALLING KARTHIK

So guys i opened my list in front of u and my feelings hope u all mad saalekh fans will also.....

**Mod's Note**:

All Discussions related to SPA will be done in this thread itself..All videos,nominations,SBS news and Articles related to SPA will also be posted in this thread only

Please don't make any more SPA thread in the forum as everything related to SPA can be discussed in this threadEmbarrassed

Also make sure you r not discussing anything related to other shows..please sticky to Bidaai's nomination in SPA only and no fight should be seen among any fan groups./..try to keep this thread as clean as possibleEmbarrassed
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yess Simrannn.. Salekh are just awesomeeeeeeee... Their chemistry is just unique and magical.. 😳 😳 😳
i want them to perform in a romantic number this time in SPA..
my songs choice...
1.Zindagi do pal ki frm Kites.. its a truely an romantic and awesome song and it suits Salekh alott.. their sizzling chemistry will luk perfect in this song..
2.Shukran Allah..
3.Sab rishte naate will be gud too..

and in Rock...
Uff teri ada is best! 😳
ASRdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ohh godd simmi, yeh tune kya kar diya!
now im gonna be thinking about it all day!
lool

i like uff teri ada, i think of that song when i see angad!
lool love him <3

um.. i like the song soniyo from raaz.. and oh jaana
i just wanna see salekh perform, any song, them make the song special themselves!

i love shukran allah, maybe tere naina from MNIK
Angkidiwani thumbnail
yes simran what a list yaar all best songs only and they really rock but i want to see them in tere liye song from veer zaara . it is so great i mean the lyrics are just mindblowing.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I really like Soniyo from Raaz too...I wish they could perform to something from Ajab Prem ki Ghazab Kahani....I'd love to see them do "Zoobi Doobi" from "3 Idiots"..
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
so i never heard these songs u mentioned
but sajda is the best
hahaz thumbnail
Thanks for this thread!!!

They will rock any song they preform on... Seriously any song picturized on them turns magical for me.
I hated in lamho ki daman me until they played it on salekh SR, now I am constantly singing it... Not thinking of ash/hrithic but only thinking of Salekh

but out of these I love uff teri adaa, sonoiyo, rishe naate

Can't wait for their preformance!!!Edited by hahaz - 14 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want them to perform on kuch khaas hain from fashion...a hot song for a hot couple
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
guyss plzz supprt this thrd to supprt saalekh i just cnt express my feelings  nd exctiment of their perfromances in SPA.......😳😳😳😳😳😳😳yeah yaar i frgt the awsome songs from kites i wtched nd listende it it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gooodddddddddddddddddddddddd nd sadia pfcourseeee the song from fashion is already in my hearttt😳😳😳i wanna allu in kool open shirt type costume of sizznling red clour nd sadi in long gown costume of shing red one too wat u thinkkkk
Angkidiwani thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
All song is kites are good i like zindagi do pal ki , it would look great on saalekh. i mean all songs look great on them cause they are truly a fabulous pair their chemistry is mind blowing. like all the previous years their performance is going to be well remembered and a super hit.