Behenein

Written-update 17th May 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1
• Anokhi is looking at cards…purva comes from behind and hugs her…she asks how is her practice and performance went…anokhi tells her that it went well and we qualified for finals too….
• Purva asks how, is the wedding preparations are going…anokhi says why we don't ask this from the bride herself…
• Akashi comes down the stairs with face mask on and cucumber slices on her eyes...and asks that who is it anokhi?
• Purva wants to hug her but Akashi says wait watch out for my nail polish and face mask…
• Purva says when will you change ha? She says very soon coz I am gonna do a make-up course before marriage…she says we have so little time…
• Anokhi says that shitij jiju won't be able to recognize her in wedding day…And will leave without her…
• Purva tells her to stop and that Akashi is beautiful…they all hug…
• Nema foi says that hug her now happily coz pretty soon you will hug her for her pain…
• She calls purva …she says nema foi…they greet…nema foi says it's good that you came…and nema foi complains about how things are not getting done in time…
• Purva says that no worries if you are here how can anything go wrong….
• Nema foi says you are right…if I am here nothing will go wrong…I will plan such a wedding for Akashi that no one will forget….and gives Akashi an evil look…
• Purva tells Akashi to go to her room…and says to foi that she will take care of the card delivery with anokhi…they go and sit at the table to decide who is going to deliver whose card….
Part 2
• Purva looks at the cards and sees Amar's name she looks uncomfortable…anokhi sees this and says that I will give him this card…purva hands it to her…
• Shamar has come to half way constructed place…he goes up and…says that I knew It that this women won't come here…nema foi comes and says that you are right that I am a manipulator…and manipulative people always are on time…
• Shamar says that you being here so on time means that you need me a lot…
• He says that I only work for money and I don't work for anyone else just money…
• Nema foi says don't worry about the rest and you will get the money…I just need you to do a fantastic job…
• Shamar says I have never been to school but I know my math….nema says how can I believe you…shamar says I agree to be tested…shamar says but how do I know that you will pay me the money after I get the job done…nema gives him 20 lakhs and he says to tell him what he has to do…
• Nema foi says you just need to go to that building and jump off…shamar looks at the building…foi says what happened did you get scared….she says it's ok leave the money go…
• Vishal calls her…she tells him that she can't talk now…and disconnects…
• She looks and shamar is nowhere to be seen…she says looks like my horse left the race,,,
• She is about to pick up the money when she sees shamar on the other building's top floor getting ready to jump off
• He actually jumps off and nema foi is shocked at first but then she smirks
Part 3
• Shamar is in the hospital…she wakes up…nema foi comes there…she says enough..you are very strong…you jumped off that building and your still alive…she hands him the money 20 lakhs and gives him another 5 lakhs for the hospital bills…she says that they will let you go by the end of the day…
• The nurse stairs at them…shamar yells at her and tells her to get out..she leaves…
• Shamar asks foi what is the job…foi says nothing difficult…she shows him a picture of Akashi and shitij…and says that you do know them right…shamar remembers Akashi causing him trouble…he says I hate her a lot…foi says I know that and that's why I am telling you to do this job for me…
• The plan is in mute…foi explains everything to him that he has to do…
• Shamar says how can I do this…nema hands him the money and says that after the job is done 5 more lakhs
• Shitij has come to see Akashi she is talking non-stop coming down the stairs and says that everything is going the way mom and dad would have had done it…she falls down…shitij catches her and they have a little eye lock moment…
• She is in his arms and they both smile…he says that don't get hurt before marriage…Akashi says if I fall down you are there to hold me…she says I can't wait till the marriage…shitij says that I am feeling the same…
• Shitij tells her that he won't be able to attend mehndi ceremony…Akashi says that I won't get married if you won't attend…he tells her that wait I have the brochure of the places for you to decide where we go for honeymoon…she gets excited and says we will go here…shitij tells her that it doesn't matter where we go I will only be paying attention to you…she blushes…and calls him shitu…he says that when you blush you look even more beautiful…shitij gets a calls and says that he has to leave….
• Shamar collides with mihir and his money falls…mihir sees it and asks him where he got the money…shamar says mind your own business and I will mind mine…mihir says that I am only asking because I don't want any wrong money to come into my house…shamar laughs saying house ha?
Part 4
• Mihir comes upstairs…purva gets up and takes his coat from him…she asks him what the doctor said…she asks for the reports…he says let it go I am fine…purva insists on seeing it…
• She sees it and finds out that his cholesterol has increased…mihir says it's ok I will lower it…purva says no we have to be careful now and take extra care from now on…
• She goes to put his coat away…when she turn back mihir is thinking…she asks him whats wrong….
• He says that I saw a lot of money in Shamar's hands…he was also hurt…he says I asked him where he got it from…but he says that he is doing some kind of business…purva says maybe he found a job somewhere…mihir says no if anyone would give him money then they might be asking him to do something bad….
• Shamar is putting the money away…when his mom comes there with food…she asks him what happened with his arm…she says where did you get the job…where do you have to go…a whole bunch of questions…but he says nowhere and tells her to go…she leaves shamar looks at Akashi's photo and says that very soon you will find out and this girl will too…
Precap: Shamar's mom is putting clothes in the dresser when she sees the money
The end
Do press the like button and mind any typos..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
thanks for the update!
Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail