lassie_1911 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends,
     I totally agree with everyone here in the forum. seema kapoor ji is the best. it's great to see her character vasundaraji in bidaai has changed for the better. hope this will continue. i love the whole bidaai team and welldone to the whole team for their excellent acting. the present tracks of bidaai is wow. we all know ragini's plans always succeeds and she will succeed in tomorrow's episode in not only saving sadhana but also vasundaraji from naveen and avni, and our hearts says that ragini and sadhana will succeed with the help of their brother vinu ji and malti bhabi (oops not good in my hindi) to expose naveen and avni tomorrow in front of the family with the help of sadhana. .
    Seema kapoor ji welldone with your excellent acting.  and well done to indrajithji who always understands vasundaraji nomatter what and is always beside her. well done avinash wadhawan ji. you both do deserve awards this time at the SPA. Seema kapoor ji (vasundara ji) and avinash wadhwan ji (indrajith ji) are two of my favourites, my idols, great inspirations, my hero and heroine and most importantly two of the bests. i agree with everyone again, now a days vasundaraji makeup and her sarees are so simple. this is what her character should be suitable of. not the heavy makeup and the shiny sarees, those don't suit seema kapoor ji this comment i agree with those who think so. one of my greatest wishs is to meet seema kapoor ji, avinash wadhawan ji and the whole bidaai team, hope my wish comes true.  well can't wait to see sadhana, alekhji, ragini and ranvirji come back to the rajvanch house tomorrow wellcomed by vasundaraji and indrajithji. and sadhana and ragini being hugged by vasundara ji tomorrow. sadhana has been waiting to see vasundara ji all along. we wish the whole bidaai team all the best with the upcoming tracks of bidaai.

well i have to get back to studying, as i have an assignment due tomorrow as well as studying for a final tomorrow. so take care