Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

5/11 Adda Annex~Thapad Para Re Para

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey all! sorry for opening the adda so late...lol I was out saving the world...alright no I wasn't but still :P

kk so let's see what we have instore for us today :P

sorry the add will be in points today :P...lol I am in a hurry :P...*sumi holds Omi's ears and makes him do uthak bathak*

KulCha is back to his verbal abusing..this time his victim is his all-time favourite Leher!! πŸ‘πŸ˜‘.

Leher tries to plead in front of Daddy Cool who for reason has become Daddy Hot...it was quite sad to see her pleading but Brij tells her that he isn't going to listen to her from now on. I fail to understand why is he blaming his daughter and Abeer for what Abeer's familiy did. He should have known they are like this!

Anyways...KulCha taunts Leher some more and then bad mouths Abeer as usual...and then the real episode starts!

Arrival of Omi Bhaiyya

Disclaimer: though he is supposed to be an all time bhai and what not...he is iss duniya ka number one darpok...don't believe me? haww didn't you watch Abeer beating the living daylights out of Omi bhaiyya...pun intended :P

lol well the bell rings and KulCha in supersonic speed goes toward the door...opens it up thinking it's Abeer and is about to slap when he notices it's only Omi beta! Didn't I tell you that Omi is a number 1 darpok...look at him cover in fear!!πŸ˜†

Loved Omi's excuse for his chot...even though it wasn't an excuse...beta jahan se lagi thi na woh wapas agaya toh khair nahi tumhri :P

Dhan Dhana - Omi paaji starts his drama shramaji...

I fail to understand why do they even have him in their house...I mean any idiot could guess that he is a gunda mawali...a darpok one but still! Cut to the chase...he announces that he will save Leher from disgrace and will marry her!

Haan beta le kar aa baraat...itna maarein ge sab na pata chale ga tumhe (btw Omi is a really good actor...anyone would love to hate him!)

Kul is all over the dude...I am telling you Kul has feelings for Omi...or maybe he is desperate that Ankur was like Omi...well you can always adopt him...he'll become your son and Leher's brother :p

Omi goes on and on and on about how good he is...blah blah blah...when suddenly Leher has had enough...

SLAP!!!!!πŸ˜‰

Leher is very angry and yells at Omi to stop his drama shrama but Kul like a meanie wants to slap her! and even stoops to the level of TN and dadi by saying she must have sold her izzat to Abeer...haww!!

She pleads Brij to listen but even he has turned mad! and says yes to the marriage!!😑😲

Precap: Leher ends up saying yes to the marriage...what the hell did they say to her now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!! That Precap made me wince.... "tauba tera jalwa....tauba tera pyar... tera emotional atyachaar!!!"
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic Adda sumiπŸ‘πŸΌLOL!!Loved ur idea of kul adopting omi and making him leher's broπŸ˜†The only thing worth looking at in today's epi was leher giving omi a slap otherwise the whole epi left me confused because i did not understand brij's or leher's reaction to the whole omi proposing marraige thing!!
Ayesha_gla thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanku for the annex Uma πŸ€—
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great Adda!! Gonna watch it.. I guess the best thing is Leher's slap... gotta watch it for that! lol
About Kul so true.. I swear he has forgotten about Ankur and wishes Omi was his son! We have no probs with that coz then Leher can call him Omi bhaiya too! :P

About the precap...
I think Leher has something up her sleeve and faking it.
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome!

I have a feeling that both Brij and Leher are upto something...Brij can't do this to his daughter!
devilsadvocate thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ bhootni great adda...have i told how much i  enjoy ur comments...ok i have but still they are hiarious....gd goingπŸ‘πŸΌ

i have a song for Omi bhaiyya tonite
chantaaa lagaaaaaaaa....hayee lagaa
ho ajja Omi.....bangley ke undar
merey angan ke undar hay re laga re laga re lagaaa...
chanta lagaaaaaaaaaaaa........best part of the episode with a random jig by me.....hhehehe

on to the emotional attyachar on leher mission
awww poor leher.....has been crying and crying for the last whole week till today......kya make up hai yaar....nikalta hi nahi....ok that was random....i thought yami was so much better in this crying scene then before....she did v well today...i loved the expression in her eyes...slight narrowing of them when Omi mentions the incidents of the birthday disaster.....and then u see relazation...then disgust and finally anger and resolve with a resounding Chantaaa......πŸ˜ƒ
ok so the drama queen (kul) started his favorite time pass with bashing leher.....i seriously think that he has this wierd glow whenever he is bashing someone....heheheh...anyways...dude we got it u care....even if its fake and selfish caring, we got it stop it already...and whats up with the tears wiping in front of khooni atma(read Omi Bhaiyya).... was he upset that khooni atma wanted to marry leher the cry baby and not him.......
and on a random note what is up with Mridz....is she a statue...ur daughter is going through so much...i got  that u have a mon vrath....but u could at least give her a hug...or silent expression of outrage at that Omi's mahan declarations...but nahi will stick to the dukhi statue mode....ughh
what the hell are they doing to daddy cool....he is supposed to be Cool and not a moron like kulcha....how the hell did he agreed to the wedding..without finding out anything about teh guy.....like really? is he that much in shock....or now kul tendencies are showing and he is becoming spiteful?.....or does he truly think that getting a person who truly is in love with someone else married to a third person will solve all his problems?......seriuosly do not understand it...is it supposed to the escapist behavior?....royally confused hereπŸ˜•
precap:  NO NO NO...why leher why r u giving in to all the emotional blackmail done by the verbal abuser kul and the hurt looking( brij).....dont do this to abeer...he told u to wait for him.....😭 omg that is soo depressing....... makes me wanna break things in frustration(fictional things of course...otherwise will have to live on the streets)....😭...dont know what to say anymore...so will continue with 😭
P.S. hey random advice for Leher.... start calling Omi...OMi BHAIYYA with capital letters....he might get a heart attack or something....heheheh...problem solved apney app
Edited by devilsadvocate - 13 years ago
anantanant thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Uma - thanks for the adda.

@devilsadvocate - enjoyed your write-up, especially your advice to Leher to call Omi Bhaiyya - might as well tie him a rakhi while she's there 🀣

! I was so angry with Leher today, I have cooled down a bit after this. 😎
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@devilsadvocate: Chaanta Lagaa??🀣 
And dont get me started with Mr and Mrs BB Mathurs!! jeez.... I understand that hez in a state of shock.... he let Kul talk yesterday, but c'mon, Shaadi with Omi???? He better have a hidden agenda like TN or else, he'z officially daddy fool!!! And Mrs BB Mathur, LEHER IS YOUR DAUGHTER!!!!!! or is she not?? She got influenzed by Abeers mommy and lost her voice too? Atleast Sudhaa speaks to Abeer.... IF YOU DONT SPEAK BY TOMORROWS EPI... TO ANYBODY... I DONT CARE WHO... (just to show u got voice)... THEN I'LL WRITE HATE MAILS FOR YOU!!! (maybe... yeah,right)
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Want to say this that bhootni(what is your name) u r a very creative person. Dont know how u r able to imagine such things everytime and your sense of humour is just awesome. U r as talented as our actors. For me reading adda is always equal to watching show.