Behenein

11th may 2010 written update

--Mahi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

• the episode starts with amar calling all the group members inside the dance class!and ask that why r u seeing me!we dont have time!no one can go ahead from us and all start practicing!anokhi sees cheerful amar and says that i am so happy seeing u like this in heart!
  • amar and purva in car while amar says that if we go home so early then mom will have a doubt..purva says that today is the best day!we had a heard such a good news!mihir says yes!u r right!
  • mihir says lets go for lunch as we havent eat anything since morning!and by this aur time will also spent!purva agrees and suddenly purva points towards a stall of eatable foods!mihir stops the car and purva get down
  • purva order for 2 masala-dhosa!!mihir came after paring the car..while eating mihir remembers something to which purva asks what happened!mihir says that last time on street i eat like this with smriti!
  • both eat!during that purva says to mihir that there is a chutni deposit on ur face!mihir try to clean that but was not able so purva by herself do that!
  • suddenly wind start blowing fastly and rains start!purva holds mihir hand and both moves towards a shelter!and both talk about the unexpected rain !purva then says that arent u getting bore standing here?purva says i am getting bore!but what can v do!purva says to be in rain and she goes and get all wet and she asks mihir to come also!he come!and they both remember their childhood and play in rain like a kid!!!enjoying both!
  • both look in each other eyes!!!😳😳 then both sit in car but car didnt start!they think to take a rickshaw that was also not free  there!!!!
  • a car came
    !!they ask for help and in car it was amar!he saw both of them holding hands and drenched in water!
  • they both left each other hands and amar says that come in i will drop u both!they both sit!
  • all sit quietly in car!amar says that it was raining thats why i went to leave anokhi home after dance class!when we meet before we have so much to talk about!but today no one has anything!
  • both mihir and purva get into the house!kaminni asks them how u get wet!mihir told her while sneezing!!she starts laughing and say him to change his clothes!
  • in room mihir keep on coughing badly!purva takes here of mihir and mihir says that i enjoyed much today after a long time!then mihir say that today amar....purva interrupts and says now amar has so see us together!
  • purva says that i also enjoyed today very much!mihir says that i thought that after our marriage we may will lose our friendship relation but today i realize that its not like that and he cough!!!both laughed and purva wents to bring medicine!
  • kamini says that i am very happy that u understand me
  • purva came to wake up mihir!but he was not fine.she calls doctor and take care of him....and she excuse to akshi that she cant come today as mihir is not fine!!!she takes care of mihir whole night!when purva was gooing mihir has hold he hand tightly./..

PRECAP:
AMAR ENTER IN ROON AND SEE purva and mihir leeking like both had hold each other hands and purva had kept his head on mihir................
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xx Natasha xx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No probz cheers hun x
Dreamy_Girl03 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the awesome update......
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update thanks a ton