Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
A very subtle, wondrous track indeed..

I love the mysterious quality of the singing. Alisha's expressions are excellent. When I saw its video, I saw that how wonderfully the voice sets along with the situation of this song. There is beauty in the voice. The rhythmic movement from lower to upper notes is done beautifully.

I loved the westernized renditions adopted by Alisha here. The pronunciation is reasonably clear which is remarkable, because it is a slow soft track where the singer has to maintain a certain boundary around his/her pitch and throw. A few points are there where the singing could have been improved or made more beautiful. Some points of singing could have been more clear.

So, a fantastic job from Alisha this time. It has been her best in this competition so far. Therefore, my marks for this performance sum up to be 9 out of 10.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Whoa, was this Alisha? She sung way outta her comfort zone, man! This wasn't her usual loud and hip songs. And she was so melodious, wow, because  it's hard to believe that it's her. She had a very soothing effect on me. I'll give her a 9 primarily because even though it wasn;t her usual song, she was a bit off!
kuhu.kuhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Beautiful rendition by Alisha...One of those songs I never get tired of hearing....Alisha has poured her soul into the song ..after Made In India and that unworthy(of listening)  Bebo song here is one song that did total justice to the singer of her stature....Melodious , soulful, with right notes ..She sang with such ease .though was little shaky on high notes .... Loved it !!!!!

Definitely I give her a ................... 9....

Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
8.75 / 10  Very good rendition by Alisha...Another surprise for me...Did not know Alisha sang this one...

I round off to 9

TFS...
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful singing by alisha, the song does succeed in creating the feel. The song was tailormade for alishas voice.
A Perfect 10 from me!
risingabove thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
24 hours left before this poll closes!
somone999 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Alisha has got enough votes to get herself to the next round!

She definitely does not deserve to go based on this beautiful performance.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somone999

I hope Alisha has got enough votes to get herself to the next round!

She definitely does not deserve to go based on this beautiful performance.

Of course not 😆

I think she'll get at least 8. And 8 so far has been really hard to get. I think about 3 singers per round get an 8 or higher. And it looks she'll at least get an 8.

Like I said, pressure is on the 2nd half.
Edited by ssk13809 - 13 years ago
brahmabul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Iss gaane ko bhi dus nahin mile to Alisha ke kisi gaane ko dus nahin milne vaale.
ssk13809 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brahmabul

Iss gaane ko bhi dus nahin mile to Alisha ke kisi gaane ko dus nahin milne vaale.

Though I agree this is one of her best, I've heard her sing songs I would give 10 in a heartbeat too.