ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Celina follows fans

Celina Jaitly says she has a fan following all over the world. And the actress feels the best way to stay in touch with her fans is through the social networking site - Twitter.

While the most actors only follow their industry friends on twitter Celina not only converses with her fans but also follows them! Celina, who speaks many dialects, feels that communicating with these fans in their local dialect would make them feel special.

The leggy lass gets a lot of responses from Germany. When her fans tweet her in German she makes it a point to reply in German.

A source adds that , "Celina is overwhelmed with the love and warmth she has been receiving from people all around the world and is pleased with the fact that people from all corners of the world know about her. She feels obliged to all her fans!"

We contacted Celina to know more and she said, " Yes, it's very important for me to communicate with my fans because they keep tweeting me and I love them too because whatever I am today is all because of them. Few days back one of my fan sent me a tweet from Germany and I also tweeted her in German, so that she will be happy."

We give a thumbs up to this charming lady!

Link http://www.starboxoffice.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/May/News_20100508_22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters