5- Average
1- Worst
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
cool..I have edited my post too....reverse mechanism at it's best...😆

AALL ISS WELL !!!!!😃
Edited by kuhu.kuhu - 13 years ago
@kuhu.kuhu... it's alright... i realize i might have sounded a bit rude myself... i just don't like the tones of accusation, that is all... :)

for this reason, i edited my post, lol, but too bad for my slow net connection...

i do realize that it takes effort to put a contest at this scale, and for that i do appreciate the efforts... i am not illogical always, though my nick might suggest otherwise... ;)

thank you... :)
All those who want Alisha to be ble to face up to the tough competition, if she manages to trudge through to the next round, then please PM your song suggestions to risingabove!
A couple of things I'd like to say,

-First of all, this forum is NOWHERE near as biased as MKMM forum was. Over there there would be 3 1s/singer lol. And there was a lot of accusations made for fans of each side just coming in and voting just to make their contestant win and the other side lose (People from last competition will remember Shankar vs. K.K.).

So overall, great job here!

- To fix problems of people just coming in and voting for their favorites, a new voting system was established, that I think gives a fair audience score.

- All the votes do count. So for those saying everything should count, they do. However, the outliers don't count as much, if that makes sense (it shouldn't 😉), so the people saying those votes don't count, they also should be at least a little satisfied. In the end, this is in the middle for both parties and imo the fairest to give best audience representation.

- The system itself is quite complex, and pretty much impossible to figure out how it works exactly, if you try you will fail, for sure.Someone999 is the only other one who knows how it works.

One more thing, if you explain your vote in the thread, it does count for more!

If you have any other questions, PM me

Edited by risingabove - 13 years ago
As others have said, most of this had average singing really. There was nothing special in this singing, Some parts she was above average, but for most of the song, it was a lot of repetition and average singing.

Nonetheless, one thing I think she did really well were the expressions. I think she really played Kareena's character well. This was actually very important for this song in the movie.

So overall, I would say this was above average, average singing, but excellent feel/expressions put in. She really did the "sexy singing" well.

Rating: 6/10

A 6, I don't know but there were many more better songs
she might hab done better.. just.. being a little bit high pitched and bringing lil bit more naughtiness in her voice...I don't know.. I just don't feel the energy in this song so much... but then I love some parts which are a lil high pitched.. not much..
So will give her a 7...
I still think she could hab done so much better tho..
Polls are now closed!!!

Final Audience Avg: 6.5
Final Judges Avg: 5.3

Final Score: 5.9