6th may 2010 written update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
the episode starts with akashi saying to purva that u saved smriti's futue,u will also brought up prem and amar will also move on in his life after forgetting u but what about u!!purva says i also will live my life for fulfilling the promise i gave to maa papa..i will make my sisters happy always!!!its enough for my life!!purva says the way that i had choose,amar cant be with me in that!!she says that no one knows that when smriti will come back!i dont want that amar lost his way of life in my wait!!!!Anokhi says that when smriti will come ehat u will do!purva says we will see then..right now i had to fulfill my responsibilities of bahu of this house..time has thrown me in these situations!afterwards this time will show me my way also!i hope that my sisters will understand my compelledness and from today afterwards u will not talk about me and amar!!because it hurts me very much!now wipe ur tears and lets go..all r waiting for us..purva goes to pandit g and says i will give prasad!!mihir stares at purva when u was giving prasad(sweets) to all!!but he imagines smriti in purva and smiles widely!!then purva gives prasad to mihir also but mihir was imagining smriti in purva!!!!!then he realized that its not smriti!!kamini praised them both!!
then akashi says that we should also leave!purva gives akaashi prsad!!then she give gonkhi kaki prasad also!!it will bring peace in ur house!!kaki tells her worriedness about her son!!akashi sayd that di send some prasad foe that person also who will give job to such a batamiz man!!!!purva accuse to kaki...and then she says to akashi that why u hurt her!!akashi says that person will be mad who gave job to shavak!!purva says its ur mihir jijo...😆purva makes her understand by giving a long speech about him....and they both left as anokhi had to go to dance classes!!!
at dance class..amar was sitting like a devdas!!anokhi cames and make the atmosphere cheery and say to all this time we have to win!!a girl say her that this time amar is not the same!!anokhi says to amar to do practice but he say no rehearsal will take place now!!no competition will take place..i have withdraw my entry!!its over!!
gonkhi kaki telling her children about the prasad!!!all praised her there!!and they have a arguement about sahvak doing job!!
shitij's father and mother came with shagun and fuiba welcome them!!akashi also came and greet them...pandit jee has says that marriage ceremonies celebrations should be start from today so we bring shagun for u now!!!all eat sweet!!and they went!!
akashi goes to leave them till outside!!fuiba says to purva sarcastically that u have got a very good family and blaa blaa!!!then fuiba scolds vishal for kidnaapping prem and asking from mihir for money!!!fuiba says that we have to find the file!!!!i will break akashi's proud later!!i will make a new file!!and then take signs again from all!!

thnx
Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
I really enjoyed the Nima Fui and Akaashi Sangram, was really interesting!
sory girls...i had to go urgently somwhere.....
sorry u all have to ait
m writng
will updte asap