written update 4th may 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
                                 hellow girlss
                    here is your update buddies..

the episode starts with fuiba saying to his son vishal that now they want their daughter to study..i know this all is done by akashi.i know why shitij's mother changed her colour like this...i saw that how akashi and shitij's mother were talking through eyes..if someone do wrong with me i cant bear this...akashi herself is going as a bahu in such a rich family and he snatches this right from my son...but she hasnt seen my war..i will cut her wings like this that she even will not be able to fly....
anokhi says to amar bye in dance class but amar didnt hears...she asks again that what happen jiju...then she says that before this u say bye to all cheerfully but 2day u didnt answer anyone..till yesterday u were soo happy but today u r soo tense...amar says that nothing is there..lets go i will drop u till down..anokhi says that m i not ur friend?u r hiding ur troubles from me..do u feel that i will not understand u..u support me when i need u so today u need me...amar says that u know everything which is the reason of my woridness..i dnt want to make u tense and my self also by talking about all that..leave this talk here...anokhi says ok but u have to drop me home..amar agrees...
all choose jewellery designs for akashi...shitij's mother says that i am waiting for that day when she will become my bahi..i have talked with pandit ji also..we will do this marriage very greatly..mihir's enter and says that yes its our akashi's marriage we will do much lightening...all welcome mihir...mihir supports akashi and says everything will be fine....mihir ask purva tp leave but purva says that i thought to meet anokhi but if we r getting late then lets go..anokhi came and meet purva....
amar also enters in the mean while purva says mihir to leave and they went outside...mihir asked amar how r u?he says fine and mihir says maa is waiting at home and he wents...amar also says that i will come later and he also wents....
when purva sees amar she holds mihir's arm...both sits in the car...purva keeps her head on mihir shoulder...purva cries in the way...they reach home...purva enters home smiling...kamini welcomes them...and after general talks they went for their respectives work....mihir's sister shalaka says to kamini that do u think that they r this much near as they r showing?kamaini makes her understand about their relation by giving a bit long speech...😆😆..........
all taking dinner ....kamini asks purva that is akashi's wedding date id finalized yet or not...purva tells her noo..ab jaldi se aksahi ki shaadi ho jae then v will find a guy for anokhi...purva asks kamini for a shanti havan is the house...kamini agrees saying that it should be grand as per according to our ritiuals...purva calls akashi to invite her and ask her to go with her to do shopping and they will also meet smriti.....purva says her to behave nicely with fuiba...akashi tells fuiba that purva has called them all to shanti pujaa and she wents.......
in morning in mental asylum:
smriti was playing with prem when aksahi gives her a sari to wear...smriti says it not mine..purva says that akashi's marriage is fixed thats why its for u..smriti asks whose akashi?akashi hugs her and says me...smriti says that its nice...i also need clothes for prem..purva says that we had also bring clothes for him...they give sweets to smriti to spread them in all the people there and ashe wents to give sweets to all...the trio were standing and seeing her......purva says that i am waiting for the day when u will be back home smriti....
                                         PRECAP:
amar gets out of his car and comes to purva and say hi ...purva replies heloow...amar says that that natak was good which u did yesterday with mihir.....

thanks

regards

honeey
Thnx...this show is awesome :D n ur update too ;)
Originally posted by catmeow

Thnx...this show is awesome :D n ur update too ;)
thankss dear
Originally posted by CoCoa_19

thnx a lot for the update
ur welcome