Nikunj Actress/modelllllllll?????????????????

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
🤣😆Since when she  dumped her fashion designing degree n became actress( apparently  who can't dance) model  she can  frankly with her great posture n dorso ventrally flat body😉, but then she was ripped  n stripped inch  by inch  by our famous priya the toooth fairy😆 omg that was hilarious 🤣 u guys can  enjoy  her encounter with  pri on youtube , i mean it was public  insult, I  wonder of what  material  Nikunj is made of , she is like putty in hands of pri , she justthrashes Nikunj everywhere , Nikunj seems really like hypocrite I mean how can she just agree to seduce Rahul  n when she knew that  will be aired  on air ,heheheheh that woman is pretty desprate Edited by charru - 13 years ago
can u post the link..

Sounds like you really hate Nikunj and love to see her being insulted by Priya..
Originally posted by uknaik99

can u post the link..

Sounds like you really hate Nikunj and love to see her being insulted by Priya..

🤣naik  , it takes a lot  for person like me to hate someone , I enjoy  Nikunj's thrashing  coz she maligned some families too like insulting family of priya n dimpy  n harpreet's( remmber gauv waala dialogue) , this woman needs to be reminded  abt her class as wel which is what exactly pri did n honestly it was pure entertainment n i enjoyed a lot n for links just  type emotional atayachar n rahul  n dimpy  u will see for u'r self  n in that context  UTv was mentioning her as their under cover agent🤣 omg🤣 n in occupation it was marked actress n model which isplain hilarious seems she  never was shoes designer , she was just DESPRATE🤣
Originally posted by charru

🤣naik  , it takes a lot  for person like me to hate someone , I enjoy  Nikunj's thrashing  coz she maligned some families too like insulting family of priya n dimpy  n harpreet's( remmber gauv waala dialogue) , this woman needs to be reminded  abt her class as wel which is what exactly pri did n honestly it was pure entertainment n i enjoyed a lot n for links just  type emotional atayachar n rahul  n dimpy  u will see for u'r self  n in that context  UTv was mentioning her as their under cover agent🤣 omg🤣 n in occupation it was marked actress n model which isplain hilarious seems she  never was shoes designer , she was just DESPRATE🤣

Thrash a person you hv not meet or know personally  as much as you like , I don't think it wl effect any one.. it is all ur mental satisfaction.. Priya does that every time she meets Nikunj at the end she comes as desperate and looks like a fool..

I am backing charru  here
😲Thrash a person you hv not meet or know personally  as much as you like , I don't think it wl effect any one.. it is all ur mental satisfaction.. Priya does that every time she meets Nikunj at the end she comes as desperate and looks like a fool..

😆omg naik  exactly  THAT MY mental satisfaction to see her humilated on TV in front of million of viewers  who saw her saying hypocritical statements  n all👏now she is served some real insult by  PRi👏⭐️ n its really u'r opinion  that pri comes out like fool ( u'r entitled to opinion  as everyone is)😛but then  whole world is enjoying at expense of nikunj . Kudos to  priankya n  UTV channel .. btw if UTV finds priyanka foolish  n all whatever u think ,why would they  bring nikunj  too for confrontation , n pri is always on the face n  whatever she says n does , she  doesn't make bones abt. it , its   nikunj who said she is some fashion designer n all 🤣 how come she is actress n  model now🤣
😲 why  don't u recall what she said abt families of  harpreet  dimpy  and priyanka , pls don't be biased n blind over her arrogance n hypocrisy, in that context  it seems u  choose conviently to forget what  she did on national tv😲
Edited by charru - 13 years ago