Behenein

Written-update 3rd May 2010

Cannibal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 1
Episode starts with purva trying to make prem fall asleep…she sings the lullaby for him….(btw prem is looking adorable…god he is like the happiest baby ever with that cute smile always)…mihir comes in the room to take his pillow…he comes up to purva and asks her whether she is fine, or if there is anything wrong…she says nothing just like that…he starts to leave when she calls him…he stops…she goes up to him and is hesitating to tell him…mihir asks her what is it…she says it would be good if he slept in the same room from now on…mihir is shocked to hear this is reacts by saying what are you talking about this can't happen….he says I can't even think about it let alone doing it…purva tries to reason out with him by saying that we are friends but in other people's views we are husband and wife…mihir says we don't have to prove anything to the society…purva says that maybe we don't care but other people in this house does…mihir says if you're talking about mom then…purva interrupts by saying no not your mom I am trying to make someone else understand too…mihir asks who…she says Amar
Part 2
Purva turns around and says that I want Amar to be happy and we have to show him that we have accepted this relationship…she says if by doing this it makes him happy and also your mom then whats wrong with it…mihir says my mom has to understand that I can't end my relationship with smirti…purva says that our relationship won't change either…it won't matter if you stay inside or outside the room our trust won't break right…mihir says that your creating problems for yourself…he says please I can't do this acting…purva says we have to…she says we have been friend and will always remain that but for Amar's future and other people's happiness…but all her attempts fail and mihir refuses…purva turns around…mihir is about to leave he stops and thinks to himself….and suddenly closes the door…he says that I don't like all this but if you are happy then…purva thanks him…he says you can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch…purva goes and lays down on the bed…mihir is shown sitting on the couch…
Part 3
In the morning kamini is knocking on the door and calling out mihir's name…he gets up and is kinda worried…he takes the blanket and throws it on the bed…he opens the door and she gets in by seeing the bed(well making sure that they didn't sleep separately) she gets happy…and says that I only came to tell you that breakfast is ready…mihir says ok we will come down soon…she leaves…mihir looks at purva puzzled…kamini is walking and thinks to herself that…wow mihir spent the night with purva in the same room…and is happy that her son has finally chosen the right path for his future…mihir is making the bed…and purva is thinking to herself that what kind of situation am I in…I never thought I would take this path(both purva and mihir are looking uncomfortable)…kamini is calling out the servant…and is asking if everything is ready…she is happy to see purva and mihir together…they both come and sit…mihir reaches out to get the toast…purva says I will serve you…(kamini is on cloud nine seeing this)…mihir asks kamini for juice she calls the servant but purva says that she will get it…she goes into the kitchen and asks the servant to give her the juice…but she is giving her a cold shoulder…purva asks what the matter is…she says what can I every mom gets worried…shamar das…
Part 4
She says shamar das doesn't do anything…he doesn't work and hangs out around bad people…purva says don't worry I will talk to mihir to provide him with a job…she gets please hand me the juice…and leaves..purva pours the orange juice for mihir…he thanks her smiling…kamini is witnessing all this…they hear prem crying…purva is about to go check on him but kamini says no I will go to see him..you stay and get mihir breakfast…after she leaves..mihir says ok I am leaving now…purva nods…he is leaving when shamar's mom asks purva to ask mihir about the job for shamar…mihir says oh I forgot my friend has a vacancy…this is the address give it to him…shamar's mom thanks him…mihir says I would be happy to do anything to get shamar come to the right path…she says ok purva I am leaving when kamini comes down with prem…she hands prem to purva…and mihir comes and says bye to her son..and touches purva's face when he sees kamini looking and tried to leave again..but purva call him…he is a bit annoyed…purva tells him that she has to go to her maayka to choose Akashi's jewelry since the jeweler is coming…and that she will come home after she is done..Kamini says oh why would you come by yourself…it on mihir's way…he will pick you up…mihir says ok..And leaves..kamini goes too…purva says even though I don't want to do all this but I am doing this for kamini aunty and Amar's happiness…but she says that she will never let anything happen to smirti's rights…
Part 5
Shamar's mom comes to shamar and says that you have never done what I asked you to do…but this time please don't refuse…she says I have found you a job…shamar says you know how much I hate this word and you are still asking me…she gets angry and says that to feed yourself you have to do something…if not for yourself then think about you brother…soon it will be his age to get married…he says I won't be slave anyone…she says there is a difference between work and be slaving someone…she says you have to do it for my sake and says "tujhe mere kasam" leaves shamar says oh "ma" you know I don't believe in all this "kasam vasam"
Akashi and everyone are looking at the jewelary sets…and Akashi is telling purva that I am confused again which one to choose…purva says you will choose the one you like anyways then why are you asking…she looks at shitij's mom and says that your daughter-in-law thinks a lot…she says there is no need for her to think as she is so beautiful that anything would look good on her…purva greets nema foi…nema foi is holding a set and says that this is pretty and will look great on my "bahu" Akashi is mad hearing this and both purva and her look up…shitij's mom is looking puzzled too…she asks her whether it will look good on the girl they were talking about since they have seen her..and asks whether they talked to the girl about it…purva asks what are you saying vishal's marriage…nema foi says yes they said that they know a girl for vishal…she asks shitij's mom again and she makes an excuse saying that the girl wants to study more so the "rishta" won't happen…
Precap: nema foi says she herself is getting married with a rich person and snatched my son's opportunity…she is fuming mad…she says she hasn't seen my attack yet…
Please do click the like button to show you appreciation…Have a great time everyone and sorry for the delay…tc 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri_Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks for the detailed update.
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3