Mohabbat...sirf mohabbat...(mjht ff)promo updated

Posted: 13 years ago

This is a combined work of three best friends...aswathy vijayan, jinsy jos and manusruthy...this ff also contains some real life experience of us...v will not be updating regularly bcoz we are busy with our college and exams are on the way but we will make sure that we give an update once in a week...this is our first experience in writing stories..so pls bare with us...we three are die hard mayur fans but this ff is not only about mayur but also about sajan and benia....and also about adhiraj too...all the characters are having equl; important in this story.....

This a story based on 3 couples namely mayank- nupur, samrat-gunjan, benji-dia.

The story starts from their college life''

CHARACTER SKETCH

MAYANK- cool, shy, hardworking, loves his family very much..a great fan of football and ends up falling in love with nupur

NUPUR    -extremely sensitive, shy to others whom she doesn't know, cool, bad temper, loves her family and friends more than her life..loves music and dance homely and ends up falling in love with mayank

SAMRAT 'cool, sweet, lively, flirting is a hobby to him, state basket ball player and ends up falling in love with gunjan

GUNJAN 'cool, sweet,loves hearing music and very friendly, outgoing..and ends up falling in love with samrat

BENJI      - cool, funny, loves music and ends up falling in love with dia

DIA         - funniest of the group, state winner in flirting(hehe), hates going to college and ends up falling in love with benji

ADHIRAJ- silent, friendly and ends up falling in love with nupur

Nupur, gunjan and dia are best of friends

Nupur is a best friend and sisterly figure to samrat

Dia is also a best friend of samrat

Nupur and adhiraj are best friends

Samrat, adhiraj, nupur, gunjan and dia are in same class..they are doing ece in excel college

Mayank and benji are in same class..they are in mechanical department

Mayank and adiraj are best friends'ther are resisding in the same room in the hostel..mayank can do anything and everything for adhiraj but adiraj is not having the same sincerity towards mayank when it comes to the case of nupur'

They all belongs to excel engineering college'.

PART -1

The heroines of our story are staying in the same room in the hostel'.nupur and gunjan knows each other well from their 9th stad..they r the bestest of friends..they do not have a single thing in their life which they didn't share'they fight always..but their level of understanding and bond are not measurable'now to their life here enters the funniest and naughtiest character,,,DIA'..they met in the hostel and soon became friends'.

Their 1st day in the hostel..at night 7.00 pm

After  a lot of commotion, finally they have settled in their rooms and started discussing about how would be their 1st day in the college'..

Cut to nupz, gunji and dia..

Dia- oh I am so excited that I am gonna meet so many guys for flirting..πŸ˜‰

Nupur and gunjan who was listening music got sgocked by hearing dia's words'

Gun- shut up dia'.

Nupz- starts laughing and says'.oh GOD gunji..i think we have reached in the hands of a crocodile'..

Dia gives a staring look to nupz

Nupz becme quiet'.

At that time'nupz parents called her'she was busy crying thru phone since sh e was missing them so much'😭

Gunji- oh..not again nupzi'.4 GOD sake pls stop ur crying'

Dia- oh I think..nupzi is very sensitive'

Gunji- oh don't tell me dia'..she is the most sensitive girl I have met

Meanwhile nupz  came and hears their conversation btw gunji and dia'

Nupzi- gunji..stop it..u r saying as if u r not at all sensitive'.u know what dia..if I cry, it will be only for 5 or 10 min but if my gunji starts crying she will never stop and will cry 4 the whole day ..by saying this nupzi give a side hug to gunji'

Dia was surprised to see their friendship 'and think that she is not having best friends and become sad'.πŸ˜•

Gunji notice this and asks..

Gunji- what happened dia..y u became sad???

Dia sys nothing'.

Nupzi- no dia'something is troubling u'pls tell us dear..

Dia- nothing serious dear'u both r really very best friends so I am feeling little lonely

Nupzi and gunji understand the reason 4 her sadness and juz wink at each other and goes to dia who was standing near the window'dia with questioning eyes look at them..suddenly nupz and gunjan hugs her and dia was taken back by this'

Nupzi- do u think that v will leave u alone???

Gunji- how can v do that dia??? U r such  a sweetheart'

Dia is in tears now'

Gunji and nupzi forward their hands and asks'.friends???

Dia- forever..and smiles

They share a group hug'and this was the starting of a new friendship, new bond..and with all this happiness they went to sleep unaware of what GOD has planned for the trio angels'..

Now cut to our heroes'.

Like our heroines..our heroes too where so much excited about their 1st day in the college'..

Our 3 heroes r in the same room'but three of them were unknown to each other and  when they reached the room..tehy introduced themselves to each other and drifted of to sleep'

Maynk( thinking): I don't know y,,,, am feeling that my life is gonna change a lot from tomorrow'don't know y am feeling so strange'.may be bcoz of new friends and surroundings

Adhiraj(thinking): I know dat 2morow will be one of the memorable days of my life'I have a feeling that I am gonna meet my true love'I am sure ..yes..am gonna meet her tomorrow'.with a heartful smile'he went to sleep

Benji(thinking): array benji..u r going to meet so many new people 2morrow'.girls'wah..wah'I cant wait for 2morow..may be I will meet my soul mate soon'soul mate??? Have u gone nuts'don't think of any girl friends 4 GOD sake'..hope I wont get any ragging from any1'and drifts off to sleep''''

Samrat(thinking): as usual thinking about girls'.yes yes yes'am gonna start a new era of my life with a new bunch of girls'.till now I have flirted with 22 girls..i think I have to improve my ratings'after all its me sammy'.and drifts off to sleep with as usual thinking about girls'.

four of our heroes drifts off to sleep with four different thoughts''''

INDEX

CS and part 1 - page1
part 2             - page 6 
part3                      - page 14

Edited by achoose - 13 years ago
nice update dear
pls do cont soon
and pls add me ur pm list
thanx pebo...ur comment is a lot 2 us....thanx a lot dear......
tapoor....than a lot dear..surely i will add u to the pm list.........
Awesome!
Lovely start dear!
So for MAYUR a love triangle is gonna be formed.
I sense sacrifice!!
but SAJAN n Benia? eager to knw abt them!😳
n add me to ur pm list😊
thanx vampireprincess- wait and see 4 sajan and benia..yes ..4 mayur..its a love triangle...
thanx sonam...surely i will add to the pm list........
aww this is so cute:)
I was totally reminded of the Engg coll days n hostel n all that 😍
loved it:)