Nadaswaram May 3 - 7 updates in Pg1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Friday

Kadavule, Oru episode kooda paakkama update panna ready nu vandhirukkene
πŸ˜•..

Neenga thaan pa  En Updates padikkaravanga Kaapathanum..
Enneyum konjam kaapathungo😳...

Edited by anjkhoney - 13 years ago
Thanks for the suda suda kalakkal update Sumi yeekaaaaaaaaaaaa

Mega Jollu party pandi(MJP) = super name πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but ivaraavathu ok, only route viding to Maha, but ithai vida MEGA MEGA jolly party veru yaarum illia, that Sambhantham ee thaan 😑... rombha thaan jollu vidurean...

"if he beat u again...break his hands and legs and use it for aduppu erikka"...(adi paavigala..ponnungala illa bin ladygala??)...

🀣 aama bin ladygaleh thaan... ivanga dairiyama called Mayil for being ''sariyana Emtaan'nnu so ithai koodava sollamaatanga πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Gopi vaasikka ...girls aada..Kankolla katchi😍...mayil stands near gopi and ,what is he doing?Nadaswaram in his mouth..For me it was like drinking cooldrinks...

🀣🀣🀣🀣.. cool drinks ennakum athu thaan thonichuthu yekka... πŸ˜† but I think if i can remember Mayil plays the secondary one.. while Shokku plays the main one, which creates the actual tune... but ennakum oru confusion thaan

ennanga idhu...anha dummy piece avlo torture aa panraru?)....

Appadhi nnu thaan thonuthu yakka πŸ˜•... antha Piraisudarukku mathipe illai πŸ˜†... I think he is the biggest villain to Pusha and her kids πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. athu thaan  nalla thairiyama ippadhi ellam pesuraanga..

meenatchi cycle gapl a thitting her theni kaara thangatchi(yaarunnu enakku theiryala pa)...

ithu veru yaarum illainga yekka... namma Mayil oda wife ee thaan (athu thaan that MJP oda mommy) Meenatchikkum, deivayanaikkum (athu thaan MJP oda mommy) oru kaalthileyum othu pogathaam πŸ˜•... but eppadhi intha rendu familyum ippahdi othumaiya irukaanga nnu theriyala

Now coming to my comments:

Ippadhi santhosama irukara family kkula pirivu might come in 😭😭... Maha imbuttu asaai vetchirukka Gopi mela, ithai Shokkcu kooda arinchitaaru, but Gopi kku appadhi onnum aasai illai pola.. he might fall for samsaaram athu misaaram Malar.  But anyway, Pushpa and Meenatchi should never plan it... looks like Meenatchi wants Maha to come ot their house as her DIL, while Deivaanai just said as long as Maha comesin to either of the family it is ok nnu.. hmm... let them ensaai...

but grrrrrrrrrrrr... that Sambhantham 🀒🀒... how could he do that... how would he react if his other cousins did that to his own sisters 😑😑...

I wonder who saw this πŸ˜•.. may be problem time for that family thanks to this Pirai varisu 😭

thanks for the kalakall udpate yekkoi.......  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (athu sari athu yenna antha kanavu kandeenga 🀣🀣🀣)..

Edited by MP_Radha - 13 years ago
Thanks Suma for an wonderful update πŸ‘ .. Poor Sammandham .. Avanum ovvoru ponnukka route podaraan .. onnum set thaan aaga mattenguthu πŸ˜† .. Somehow , i like this guy πŸ˜› .. Evlo thaan asinga pattalum , yethuvume nadakkatha mathiri irukkan 🀣 ...

I feel Malar will be Gobi's pair .. Is she the one who acted in "Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu" ?? Not Saranya Mohan , but the other girl , who comes in the 2nd half ..
Originally posted by smlaksh

Poor Sammandham .. Avanum ovvoru ponnukka route podaraan .. onnum set thaan aaga mattenguthu πŸ˜† .. Somehow , i like this guy πŸ˜› .. Evlo thaan asinga pattalum , yethuvume nadakkatha mathiri irukkan 🀣 ..

laksh sis maranthiteengalah 😲😲... during Sumathi's sadangu, that photographer asks this Sammantham if he is trying to marry one of his cousins (out of the five), but this sammantham said "enga marry panna... only vetchikka thaan" nnu 😲😲... i feel it is better for the girls to stay away from this guy... but paavom Geetha.... thankfully someone came intime...we have to wait and see what aapu he has in store tomrrow... most likely ivarukku kaal kaatu thaan nnu neinaikirean..

But the guy who is playing sam is doing well πŸ‘πŸ‘.. his voice kooda innoru prabala actor mathiri irukku πŸ˜†.. and his look, appadhiye Actor Shanmugarajan mathiriye irukkaaru.. infact, in that group photo Actor Shanmugarajan is also there.. so may be it is his son naa?  πŸ‘
Originally posted by MP_Radha

laksh sis maranthiteengalah 😲😲... during Sumathi's sadangu, that photographer asks this Sammantham if he is trying to marry one of his cousins (out of the five), but this sammantham said "enga marry panna... only vetchikka thaan" nnu 😲😲... i feel it is better for the girls to stay away from this guy... but paavom Geetha.... thankfully someone came intime...we have to wait and see what aapu he has in store tomrrow... most likely ivarukku kaal kaatu thaan nnu neinaikirean..

But the guy who is playing sam is doing well πŸ‘πŸ‘.. his voice kooda innoru prabala actor mathiri irukku πŸ˜†.. and his look, appadhiye Actor Shanmugarajan mathiriye irukkaaru.. infact, in that group photo Actor Shanmugarajan is also there.. so may be it is his son naa?  πŸ‘

I remember daa .. But in friday's episode , he was talking abt Genetics to Kamu πŸ˜† .. Athai Paiyyan - Maama ponnu marriage la kids kku problems varumaa nu oru serious Q kettaru πŸ˜‰ ... I'm aware of it , that he will be least bothered , even if someone teases his sister .. He himself told tht in intro episode 😑 ...

Just tell me who is tht actor daa 😳.. i'm breaking my head to find out who he is .. Could make out tht he is imitating some one , but yaarunu shat nu nyabagam varala ...
Originally posted by smlaksh

Just tell me who is tht actor daa 😳.. i'm breaking my head to find out who he is .. Could make out tht he is imitating some one , but yaarunu shat nu nyabagam varala ...
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Ennaku ithu two days kku apurom thaan thonichuthu, but everytime he speaks with his cousins.. avaru voice namma Simbhu annathey mathiri irukku πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

@ tasu chellom .. ennai kollathey daa ...ithu namam India-forums oda Shimbhu ananthai illai... πŸ€£.. only the real simbhu annathai πŸ˜†
Shree, thanks da for the hot hot update. aha ha, appO
last bus kku Oor pOi seraliyaa??? Night stay nna???
Sidu moonji mappillai needs to give another dead line??
Vera yaaru? Gopi thaan must be watching - nalaikki yaar ppa update? get ready for a lecture "yaarum yaar mele yum thappu solla koodathu......  blah blah "
Aish...
enga appan kudhuru kulla illannu nee PM anuppum bodhe..i know ..nee comments ngara perula vambu izhuthuruppannu...

Edho..indha serial neraiya comedians ..both in the sets of nadas and in IF uruvakkum nu nenekiren...

Kanavu?...no talking abt my private kanavu in open forum...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago

Thanks shree for the update.

Saw the serial for the first time. Think indha village dialect puriya konjam time aagum for me. I enjoyed your update. Also enjoyed the super rendition of Bilahari ragam....seem like the recording of Karukuruchi Arunachalam.

Let me do my homework on the innumerable characters before coming up with comments