Anand is still a mystery guy

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
do u think anand track is finished?

i'm so confused.if he is realy a good guy then why he hide his real name and how he is glued with foursum always?who took ragini's photo?who was following ragvir?and i remember in a precap anand was talking to someone about indrajit.i think there will be some more twist regarding anand or otherwise may be the CTs have changed the track which i dont think so.and ragini's breslet is now with sumanji.

so,picture abhi baki hain mere dost!
i think ki anand track is now going 2 start , yeh to bas shuruwat hai . 1 thing is sure ki this time ragini will definately 2 b trapped in a major & big problem . but before it happens i think foursome will b back in RH .
Originally posted by urmee

do u think anand track is finished?

i'm so confused.if he is realy a good guy then why he hide his real name and how he is glued with foursum always?who took ragini's photo?who was following ragvir?and i remember in a precap anand was talking to someone about indrajit.i think there will be some more twist regarding anand or otherwise may be the CTs have changed the track which i dont think so.and ragini's breslet is now with sumanji.

so,picture abhi baki hain mere dost!

there is more to the story..may be he came with a bad intention and now after knowing about the family from Ragini, how Ragini tried to unite the family, probably changed him...

picture abhi baaki hain..😃
if foursome goes back to RH then how anand will fullfill his plan.he may do something to stop them from going there or may be it will help him to enter RH.confusing....
The whole serial suffers from multiple personality disorder.I have stopped watching it. Mera Dil isse bilkul jaania ho gaya hai.
No, it's not finished at all, don't forget Rajvansh's pic in his wallet, I think he is a step brother, but not in a negative way, he would not help Ragini in the plan if he is negative but I am still confused, he might helped her to make them trust him much more, but is it for positive or negative goals?, I wonder the bracelet thing which was lost, would it be used in a negative way?.........
Edited by farislove - 13 years ago
infact we dont know whether suman and anand r together or not.so,i've a feeling that foursome wount return to RH somehow.