Rishta.Com

jugal hansraj.....catdaddy

rohanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i have never seen jugal in this "roop", i like him from his 1st film "masoom" in which he is a small , very very cutie boy, then in "mohobbatien" shy lovely nd cute collegeboy, in "salaam namaste" a gujju boy nd now as a 'akshay' in ' rishta.com' he done it really very well, even on his meeting wid a girl he keps talking abt sam (his cat)only, he dont like short skirts, how he hates nd simultaneously love for his wife juli, he wanted to give her divorce but he cant hear anything wrong for her from his new girlfriend, he wins the case of custody of sam against juli, but wen he knows that how she cried in court he returns sam back @ juli's home,really he was very very very cute๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
You're right, Jugal's character as Akshay was really one of the strongest I've seen him play. I think he was such a 'real' person though ๐Ÿ˜› someone who argues and can talk bad about his ex-wife, but hearing it from anyone else isn't tolerable, you see so many people like that nowadays ๐Ÿ˜› I'm really glad he was in R.com with Suchitra๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Hiralious- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

he was so cute in his 1st movie MASOOM

im happy to see him again in rishta.com
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

He was great as Akshaye in Rishta..! It was good seeing him back on screen after a long time..and he portrayed the character so very well..:) And that whole cat thing was cute. Can't believe they actually forught for custody for a cat..?! ๐Ÿ˜†..Though i have to say the cat is very cute...Loved how he eventually gave the cat to his ex wife and love the ending too.

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 13 years ago
jassie_17 thumbnail
Lollz Rohan was so hilarious when he tried visualizing his thoughts of a billi standing in the court and bearing witness...haha that was reallie funnie..Well jokes apart,I think I was totallie looking forward to Jugal's episode..I was always quite fond of him and he was just splendid as Akshay....

And how he took care of Sam and how his heart kinda burned when Vidhi mildly abused Juhi and how he fired up..And the eventual scene where he brought Sam in a basket and kept it in front of Juhi's home..That was the sweetest thing a guy could do!!!

Lurve him...

Cheers,
Jassie
This content was originally posted by: indiandoll89

You're right, Jugal's character as Akshay was really one of the strongest I've seen him play. I think he was such a 'real' person though ๐Ÿ˜› someone who argues and can talk bad about his ex-wife, but hearing it from anyone else isn't tolerable, you see so many people like that nowadays ๐Ÿ˜› I'm really glad he was in R.com with Suchitra๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i absolutely love him in this showwww
I absolutely loved his character!
One of the strongest in the show.
He portrayed the role so well. It was absolute pleasure to see him on tv.

x x