Written update 26th April 2010

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 1
Episode starts with purva talking to her parents' photo. She says that I don't know what will happen in the future nor do I know what I did in the past is right…but one thing that I know for sure is that I did whatever I thought was right at that moment. She says that that I know this too that the responsibility you had given me will not be neglected too which is to settle my sisters' futures…she says that if you think I did the right thing then give me your blessings…if not then forgive me….(while she says her last sent. Akashi is coming down the stairs from behind) and says that "di you haven't done anything wrong…the situation was wrong...I am proud that my big sister was brave enough to solve the issues…and that I am your sister and that you gave up your own happiness and love for your sisters"…purva says stop talking and wipe your tear..She says I did everything so that not a tear comes down from my sisters' eye…she says that I am already sad that I am having to leave my sister here alone…Akashi tells her that you're doing this for our other sister right… she says that never say that you left us alone because you can never leave us….she says that I hadn't learned in so many years how you sacrifice your happiness for the sake of your dear one, but you thought me this." Purva says that I was worried for you because of your anger but now my Akashi is speaking so wisely that now I know you are all grown up and now after me you will have to take care of anokhi, because she is nave and young…and recently has gone through a heart break…Akashi says that just now you said that I have grown up and I will take care of everything you don't worry and trust me…(nema foi while they are talking and thinks to herself that one of the obstacles is now out of my way…and call purva) purva goes to her and takes her blessings.
Part 2
Purva tells nema foi that after my parents you are the eldest and I am pretty sure that you will take care of my sisters but I am still asking this please take care of my sisters…nema foi says that I had thought that I would "vida" you with a dhamaka but look how quietly I am having to do this…I can't even cry because I don't want to weaken you…shed says now you have to take care of prem only I will take care of everything else in here and…they says goodbye and purva leaves…nema foi says that I hope something like this happens to the other two sisters also so that it is easier for me…purva arrives at the sanvi house with her bag…and thinks to herself that "in this house for smirti nothing has changed…but for me in this house my relationship has changed…where yesterday was my sister's house and my friend mihir's house now for me is my…" Amar comes and call her name she turns around…
Part 3
and Amar comes closer and says that please forgive me I got emotional and didn't understand your situation…but now I get it…the only thing to be blamed is the bad time…and that now I should be with you in this kind of stage not blame you...you have given such a big sacrifice…he says that I know one day you will return back to me one day…and he says that I will be waiting impatiently for that day when God would reunite us again and says that I totally believe it will happen…(kamini is watching all this) he says that till marriage is only a sacrifice I know…purva says what are you talking about Amar…he says please don't say anything I will wait for my purva for my love…and goes" purva sees kamini standing on the stairs after Amar leaves and she starts explaining to her that "aunty I don't know why Amar said all that...she says I didn't talk about this to him at all…" kamini stops her and says that I don't know what you girls think of us adults, first mansi betrayed me and now you…she goes on saying that stop all this dram. Kamini says that the decision you had taken wasn't big but the responsibility of it which is being my son's wife…purva tries to tell her that no it's not like that but kamini leaves without hearing her…at the dance class anokhi and all other students are waiting for Amar and anokhi is talking to another student that I don't think Amar sir would come and that they should start practicing…when Amar comes and says what happened I heard that you all had discontinued the rehearsals…and tells everyone to start….anokhi is thinking when Amar comes and says miss (didn't catch what he called her sorry guys) what are you doing up her lets go start…anokhi asks him if he is ok or not…Amar says why wouldn't I be ok she says no actually this morning in shante sadan you were very upset and now here you look so happy…Amar says what is gone is gone forget it…now I am perfectly ok lets go and start the rehearsals…he goes and tells some guy to be anokhi's partner…
Part 4
Purva comes upstairs in her room where the servant is sitting with prem…servant gets up when she sees purva and tries to take her bag to unpack it but purva says no its ok I will do it…and goes closer to see prem…when servant says that he just went to sleep…and she leaved…purva says what should I do prem nothing makes sense…I thought by taking this decision you would have a mother and smirti rights won't be taken…but I didn't know that all of this will come and…smirti doesn't even know what a storm has come in her life and mine and my relationship with mihir has also changed…and Amar was so mad at me and hated me…I am falling into the problem…it will be very hard for me to make him understand that I am the daughter in law of this house…she says that it's very hard to forget him but… I am not even able to make kamini aunty believe that I will be a good bahu…she says that mom and dad please give me strength so that I won't put down your sanskar and this house's also…prem wake up and purva says you might be hungry so she calls the servant to sit with him and goes to the kitchen to bring milk for him…the other servant says did you need anything "bahu rani"…she says I needed milk for prem… servant says ok, and is about to make it but purva says it's ok I will do it you continue with you work…she takes the milk from the fridge and doesn't see where the dishes are so asks the servant who points to where the dishes are…purva grabs a pot and starts warming the milk…
Part 5
The servant says that I don't care what others say but I am happy that mansi didn't become the bahu of this house..its good that you become the bahu…now everything will be fine…she asks if purva is missing her sisters…purva says yes… this is the first time that I am away…but then again I know nema foi will take good care of them but the only thing that worries me is that Akashi gets mad quickly…shamar's mom says I know who gets mad quickly worries everyone look at me for example I am not worried about mani, and aman…but I am always worried about shamardas she is very good at heart but he doesn't speak right with people…he says that no one even wants to work with him…kamini comes and tells shamar's mom about the dinner and how it has to be on time…shamar's mom says that I know "moti setani" kamini says so what hear it one more time so that you know how you are suppose to work in this house…and looks at purva..she leaves purva tries to stop her saying that she needs to talk to her but she leaves without answering her…Akashi and shitij are in the car and he stops the car all of a sudden Akashi looks at him..he says "nowadays a smile has become very expensive…he gives his wallet to Akashi and says go and buy some from the shop…she says that I know whatever happened has made your responsibilities more but you have one reason to smile at least me…she smiles…akashi says that you loved me before to but how come you have become so caring….he says that the distance has made me this person…he says ok I have one solution to your permanent smile marriage lets get married and you will not miss your sister…. Purva is talking to prem when mani comes and says this is mihir's clothes…kamini comes there and tells the servant that you know that when mihir gets ready there should be several suits on the bed so that he chooses one..mani says I know…he says anyways….purva says kamini aunty there is nothing between us…she says I had come to take prem…
Precap: purva is saying to kamini that Amar was my past and I am trying very hard to forget him please believe me when Mihir comes there with amar…and everyone are shocked
Do press thank you button please and sorry about last week...good day all
cheers for the update!!!

i hope amar doesnt turn negative in all this!!!
Originally posted by miss_precious

cheers for the update!!!

i hope amar doesnt turn negative in all this!!!
yeah i know hope so too...he is my favorite character in the show...I hope his role doesnt get ruined like it happens in the other shows...