Zara Nachke Dikha

ZND ||:-Articles Archive-:||

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

All Articles related to Zara Nachke Dikha & its contestants Go in here!

Please NO BASHING
NO CHATTING
ONLY ARTICLES
that too not made up, original articles with Source link!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
~Some Articles relating to Zara Nachke Dikha 2~

Sangeeta Ghosh and Ayush Khedekar to captain in Zara Nachke Dikha..
Aamir-Sanjeeda to do opening act of Zara Nachke Dikha
'It takes a lot to let yourself be judged' - Shilpa Shetty
'My Birthday is dedicated to Zara Nachke Dikha' - Additi Gupta
Sangeeta Ghosh does not believe in Battle of Sexes..
Sushant's sincerity and partiality!
Vaibhavi Merchant joins in as judge; Kapil Nirmal replaces KSG in ZND
'Kritika and I got petrified seeing the stage' - Karan Kundra
Back injury puts Karan on bed rest; hampers ZND plans?
Additi Gupta throws a warning to the guys in Zara Nachke Dikha
'I will not expose anymore' - Rakhi Sawant
Zara Nachke Dikha goes for an extravagant promotional shoot..
'I don't believe in tagging a relationship'- Kritika Kamra
Harshal- Vittal & Pratap- Harish, make celebs dance to their tune!
Karan Kundra to tackle dance with a comic touch..
Sangeeta Ghosh eager to groove...
Dia Mirza, Shilpa and Bipasha approached to judge ZND
Sangeeta Ghosh in Zara Nachke Dikha..
Siddhesh Pai in Zara Nachke Dikha..
Karan Singh Grover to participate, Karan Wahi as host in ZND?

~!~Other Articles~!~
Article: Arshad & Shilpas Salsa Move
Edited by -Steffz- - 13 years ago
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
5 things in Aditti Gupta's bag
Buzz up!

Aditti Gupta of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil fame is back with Zara Nach Ke Dikha. We caught her and asked her what are the five essential things she never forgets to carry in her bag…

Lip Balm is a must for me. I have very bad lips and it dries quickly so I use Himalaya Lip Balm because that's the best for lips.

I can't go out without my wallet because as we shoot outside we need money at times but I am so forgetful that I forget my wallet and that's when I realize that one can't do without a wallet…

Mobile is one thing which follows me everywhere, even when I am sleeping my mobile is next to me.

Perfumes are a must. I am a perfume freak; I love it and can't stay without it. Many times we shoot in the sun and that makes you perspire, so it's always better to carry a perfume with you, I usually use Estee Lauder.

My diary, as I said I am a forgetful person I usually write whatever comes to my mind and what I have to do and I also write some essential numbers in it.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100429_117
Dew-drop thumbnail
Karan Kundra's Moves Too Big for Rehearsal Hall

One of the most popular and celebrated actors of television, Karan Kundra, will be presenting his dancing skills in Star Plus's 'Zara Nachke Dikha''. His dance moves are surely going to increase his fan following and Karan is leaving no stone unturned in making sure he gets it right.

Kundra was finding it difficult rehearsing in the small rehearsal room and then matching the elaborate steps on the big stage, so he requested the production to allow him to practice directly on the stage.

Kundra said, "The actual stage is bigger than the rehearsal hall, and when it came to the technical practice of the first episode, I was not able to match my steps with others'. Thus I made up my mind that I won't practice in the room and do my rehearsals on the stage. The production was kind enough to consider my request, and has provided me with a softy and a sound system," added Kundra.

When asked if his choreographers are present with him during his practice, Kundra replied that his choreographers have also been very supportive and are there with him for the practice session in Film City, where the set of 'ZND' has been built.

Well, that is the sign of a perfectionist.

- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

Dew-drop thumbnail
Aamir Ali Takes Pain Killers to Perform on ZND

A dance floor is turning into battlefield for TV actors. They are scoring brownie points but in the process also picking up a few injuries.

Zara Nachke Dikha 2 is certainly proving to be a minefield for the contestants. First, Karan Singh Grover injured his back and opted out of the show. Then, Sushant Singh Rajput hurt his hand during rehearsal. News has it that Aamir Ali, too, has joined the list of the injured.

A little birdie from the set informs, "Aamir has injured his chest and hand. He was having difficulty in performing. Worse, the first day of shoot stretched to 22 hours. Aamir had to take pain killers as that was the only way he could have performed."

One is curious to know whether these injuries occurred during his alleged brawl at Film City with some stranger who banged his car into Aamir's. Aamir, however, refused to comment on either point.
iTangled_25 thumbnail
Credit: Roshni

Zara Nachke Dikha premieres tomorrow night
With 18 outstanding contestants and three talented judges Zara Nachke Dikha premieres from May 1st, every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm only on Star Plus.

Nine sensational Massakalis (female participants) and macho Mastkalandars (male participants) will set the dance floor alive with their grooves, in a bid to establish the clear leader between boys and girls amidst Bollywood's biggest dancing sensations Shilpa Shetty, Arshad Warsi and Vaibhavi Merchant as judges…

With bragging rights to last a lifetime at stake and grueling rehearsals leaving our contestants breathless, the battle of the sex's promise to be a nail-biting, rib-tickling and action packed show that showcases the contestants' talent and passion for dance…

Here to delight us our Massakali girls lead by Sangeeta Ghosh will give our macho Mastkalandar boys lead by Ayush a run for their money. But never fear so as to ensure everything is fair and above board our Judges will be keeping a very close eye on things…

We have three performances in the first episode-

DE DANA DHAN, VIVEL DEO SPIRIT ROUND and KHALLAS...

Get ready to witness the first performance wherein the boys pay tribute to our great freedom fighters which will move both audience and judges to tears and gain them a standing ovation and also the girl's brilliant performance which garners them a high score. Little Sparsh performed with her injured leg and in return she got a standing ovation from the audience and the three judges. Vaibhavi Mercahant was praised by saying 'Choti you danced not with your legs but with your mind..."In this episode you will get to watch a speechless Rakhi as our contestants and judges reveal secrets about themselves that nobody knows…

We spoke to Mukti Mohan about the performance of the girl's team, she said, "It was an amazing episode I must say, and before the performance, I was very nervous since it was my first reality dance performance but I just concentrated on my dance and the most amazing thing was that Vaibhavi ma'am noticed my performance and told me you are hot."

Later, we also get in touch with Angad Hasija who told us, "Our performance was good and we got good remarks from all the three judges but I don't remember what they told me…"

The result of the first episode was that girl's team turned out to be the winner's. So Don't miss Zara Nachke Dikha Boys v/s Girls only On Star Plus this May 1st, Saturday and Sunday 9:00pm.

Source: http://www.starplus.in/newsarticle.aspx?nid=274

iTangled_25 thumbnail
Credit: Dew-Drop

Oomph, talent and versatility

That's what glamorous style icon Shilpa Shetty, talented actor-dancer Arshad Warsi and well-known choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant will bring to the table as judges for Zara Nachke Dikha
You still can't forget her trademark steps and pelvic movements in the super hit song Churaake dil mera. Though she doesn't dance anymore like the way she did before, it is quite unlikely that her seductive attempt at stealing UP and Bihar from the powerful clutches of corrupt politicians has been forgotten yet. Probably there couldn't have been a better choice to judge Zara Nachke Dikha than Shilpa Shetty, given the fact that her oomph sets a million hearts aflutter and her sex-appeal cuts across masses and classes. Giving her company on the show's jury panel are well-known choreographer Vaibhavi Merchant and talented dancer and choreographer-turned-actor Arshad Warsi, who has an excellent connect with the masses. After all, Zara Nachke Dikha is a dance event meant for mass consumption.

However, Shilpa might not have been Star's first choice. A few big names were doing the rounds of gossip and party circles, ever since Star Plus announced the launch of Zara Nachke Dikha three weeks ago. At the time of the show's formal launch media do the channel was silent about the jury. Star's head of marketing Anupam Vasudev doesn't deny that getting the right people to sit in the jury's chair was a matter of media speculation as well as several permutations and combinations. "I am not aware of the names that were considered or approached. But what we were looking at was people who could fit the bill. We needed serious commitment. Who you get and when it happens is a question of timing," he clarifies.

Anupam however, believes that he has got the right people for the jury. "The show is not just about dancing skills but a high-energy and entertainment battle of sexes based on key consumer insight. The jury members are celebrities who understand dancing and are known for their dancing skills. This is not a serious event but a fun show. The judges are young faces who will not only bring tough judging but great fun quotient to the show," he elaborates. While the show will unveil an intense competition between 'Masakali' girls and 'Mastkalander' boys from May 1, the competition will be judged by two females and a male. Will they be fair to boys? Vaibhavi quickly clarifies that she is a neutral factor. "I am neither pro-women nor pro-men. I am pro-talent," she adds. Shilpa doesn't find it odd. "Arshad makes up for all the men. But then aren't women taking over the world?" she smiles.

Speaking about her third stint on television, Shilpa says that each time she comes back on TV, it just gets bigger and better. Ask her what sparked her interest in the show and she says she liked the concept. "The edge of the show is a boys v/s girls fight. The emphasis is on great dancing," she says, adding, "It's a short commitment and won't take much time. Besides, I find television as a great opportunity to connect with audience. I enjoy my short stints on TV." In Shilpa's view, gender fight gives an edge to the show. She explains, "Gender bias is pass among the classes but not the masses. Zara Nachke Dikha is targeted at the mass audience of UP, Bihar and other key (Hindi speaking) states where gender war either runs like a strong undercurrent or keeps on raging."

But apart from a gender fight, Vaibhavi assures that Zara Nachke Dikha is going to be a different experience. "It will have that extra oomph, energy, lighting, costumes, and props'not just plain dance. It's going to be a cinematic experience on TV," she promises, adding, "You don't have an idea of what we are going to do." That's quite a lot of promise, and Anupam doesn't disagree.

Link :: http://www.screenindia.com/news/oomph-talent-and-versatility/611990/

iTangled_25 thumbnail
niveditha thumbnail
Kritika working extra hard for Zara...
Saturday, 01 May 2010 23:06

All the contestants of 'Zara Nachke Dikha' are geared up to set the stage on fire with their sizzling moves. But along with this burning desire, there is that fear of getting eliminated that is constantly on their minds. Kritika Kamra shares similar feelings.

"I am trying very hard and rehearsing day and night for the show as our second technical will held today and final shoot for 3rd episode will be completed tomorrow," says an exhausted Kamra.

She told TellyCafe that performing in a reality show is not an easy job and requires lot of energy. She added that the audience will only see their performance and that they won't know at what hour of day was it being recorded so one needs to show his/her vigor even if shoot is happening at odd hours.

"Its just the start and I am already feeling tired, let's see how far I go in the race and how much the audience likes me and my dance," signs off Kritika.

Well, we wish her and the entire 'Zara Nachke Dikha' crew all the best .

- Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/telly-news-gossip/kritika-working-extra-hard-for-zara
niveditha thumbnail
Report Card time for Television's Little Stars
Monday, 03 May 2010 16:22

They have won your hearts with their adorable style and innocent charm. They can put the most professional actors to shame with their unbelievable confidence level and with the most startling dialogue delivery. They may be more popular in our country than some world leaders, but in school, they have to play the same role as everyone else - students!

Yes, we are talking about the young talented stars ruling the small screens. Be it Ichha from Uttaran or Jagdish and Anandi from Balika Vadhu, these guys have managed to score a fan following that totally belies their age.

But how do these little pixies manage when it comes to scoring in the 'much dreaded' phenomenon called EXAMS? Let's have a look as TellyCafe examines their report cards…

Avika Gor (Anandi – Balika Vadhu): Score - 76%

My shoot timings are in accordance with my school schedule. So I go to school in the mornings and then report to the sets of Balika Vadhu in the afternoon, and since my school remains closed on Saturdays and Sundays, I try to finish major portions of the shoot in these two days. I also study when I get time in between my shots. I finish off with my homework during that time.

Ishita Panchal: (Tapasya - Uttaran): Score- 90%

Well, my studies are planned a day in advance and the questions which I'm supposed to study are charted out a day before. Earlier, when I was a part of a reality show, I did not have much trouble but daily soaps are a little more demanding when it comes to working hours, but, thankfully, I have been able to manage. My mom makes it a point that I don't miss out on my studies and brings me my homework from school in case I am working and have to miss school that day.

Avinash Mukherjee (Jagdish or Jaggiya – Balika Vadhu): Score : 60 %

I have different days allotted for each subject. I make it a point to complete at least one chapter in a day. My mother is an academic professional so she helps me out with Social Studies and Science, and then I also have my tuition teacher, who helps me with the remaining subjects. I'm thankful to my school authorities, especially Chairman Dr. Augustine. F. Pinto and Managing Director, Grace Pinto, for their immense support and co- operation.

Sparsh Khanchandani (Ichha - Uttaran): Score – A +
It's not a problem to manage my studies along with the shoots. Currently I'm doing Zara Nachke Dikha , so I have to go for the shoots on an average of one day every week. I have also managed to maintain my score pre- and post- Uttaran.

Jai Thakkar (Sethji – Laagi Tujhse Lagan):  Score – 70 %

I study at home as well as on the sets. I don't find it a problem to manage my shoots and my studies simultaneously. I love both equally and hence thoroughly enjoy them.

Jannat Ahmed (Kashi - Kashi): Score – 79%

I bring my work sheets to the sets and try to finish off with the homework between the shots. Also, I have a lot of support from the production house which arranges flexible working hours for me so I'm able to manage my studies with acting.

With the efforts these young stars put in their studies and career, it's no wonder the kind of work ethic they develop. We wish them all the luck in all their endeavours and hope they become good role models to all the young students out there.

-Rahat Khan / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/features-analysis/report-card-time-for-televisions-little-stars