Suggestions / Comments

Sub Content in FF section

Posted: 14 years ago
Hello all,
           I'm here with a suggestion to make the FF's organized under the title of the soaps of which the FF is written... 😳 😳 😳
           So that, we can easily access the FFs of our favourite soaps... 😊 
           Yes, the development team has arranged it neatly in a post and updating regularly, 👏 👏 👏 but It'll be even more good if the FF section is redesigned...
           It'll make the whole FF section look neat, tidy and as if we are in a library... 😆
           What say guys? 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Yup ur idea is really nice, but I am thinking how it will be done ?? 😕 Coz FF is a single forum and arranging the FF's by shows would not be feasible I guess !! 😳 I like the current arrangement in the section , where all the FF links are updated under the respective show names !! 😃
Originally posted by: Ishan.

Yup ur idea is really nice, but I am thinking how it will be done ?? 😕 Coz FF is a single forum and arranging the FF's by shows would not be feasible I guess !! 😳 I like the current arrangement in the section , where all the FF links are updated under the respective show names !! 😃

First of all, thanks for sharing your ideas... 😊
Yes, it is not that easy to make such a thing, but as I said it can be redesigned...
I'm not sure about the location, 😆 when it was informed that the FF section has been launched, vijay ji has replied that the sub content ideas will be made... 😊
That means he certainly had some ideas... 😆
I'm just reminding him... 😳
Thanks for your ideas again...
Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: azfee

First of all, thanks for sharing your ideas... 😊
Yes, it is not that easy to make such a thing, but as I said it can be redesigned...
I'm not sure about the location, 😆 when it was informed that the FF section has been launched, vijay ji has replied that the sub content ideas will be made... 😊
That means he certainly had some ideas... 😆
I'm just reminding him... 😳
Thanks for your ideas again...

If you are looking for ffs under soap names then you can get the same ffs easily in the soap section itself, infact I have seen many being nicely archived for easier access. Members do post FFs in the soap sections but few which get very good response are moved to the Fan fiction section. I believe that's the way it works, but ff rules may vary from section to section.

Originally posted by: Ambrosia

If you are looking for ffs under soap names then you can get the same ffs easily in the soap section itself, infact I have seen many being nicely archived for easier access. Members do post FFs in the soap sections but few which get very good response are moved to the Fan fiction section. I believe that's the way it works, but ff rules may vary from section to section.

Yes Ambrosia, You were right...
But not all the FFs are moved to FF section and not all the FFs in the FFs' section also appears in the soap section...
I've read so many brilliant FFs in soap section and have sighed at them as they don't get good comments like FFs do in FFs section...
I hope you got it...
Thanks for your time..

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
yup... @ambrosia...

@TopicStarter: Hun, its not just the soap.serial FFs that are there in the FF forum, other FFs of NY" Frictional character can be posted there and there ARE many FFs that dont have any characters from any soap.. watsoever..! 😳