Ready to fly with Roshni Chopra

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Ready to fly

Sexy bombshell of the Television industry, Roshni Chopra is all set to make her debut on the Big Screen with Phirr directed by Girish Dhamija.

She is one of the hottest chicks from television world as usually Tele queens are dressed in sari and can't look sexy on screen but Roshni Chopra has always carried her glamorous look from her Kasamh Se days and wooed her fans in the shows she has hosted like Chak De Bachche and India's Got Talent.

And because of her appearance and boldness she was selected for Phirr. And it is not a small part in the film, but the lead role. " I am opposite Rajneesh Duggal. My character is called Sia, who is an Indian girl brought up abroad and when she comes to her homeland she falls in love with Rajneesh," says the excited Roshni.

The fact is that not many Television actors have succeeded on making it big on Big Screen so is she ready to take the risk, " It actually depends on how good the movie is and also what you are doing in it. I am open to competition and I know I will make it," says the confident Chopra girl.

Link http://www.indya.com/news/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2010/April/News_20100423_92
Posted: 13 years ago
cant wait to watch Phirrrrrr