Idhayam Apr 26 - 30 Updates are terminated

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nithya for the update .Padavathi serial.

I have a feeling that Prasad is alive & hiding some where in the same place where Nandini has landed.
Thanks Nithya - amma di WF, nalla nerathile sothappame
velai yai mudi, naanga pizhaichi porOm !!
Thanks Nithya ... Ayyoda , historic place once again aah ... Appo Nandy kku marupadiyum amnesia ???? Anyway , it doesn't make any difference ..  WF is always the same WF 😳 ..
Thanks Nithya ... Ayyoda , such a horrible episode 🤢... Why the hell they show such aborting scenes 😡😡😡 .. It really hurts 😭.. Glad they moved it to this time slot ..

Don't worry Kallu .. Athaan Bagavathy irukkangale .. Tell her to file a case against Shanky , if he marries Sindhu .. Fees ellam ozhunga kudukkareenga illa ???
Thanks Nithya. Horrible episode, sick serial. Indha script writerku enna vakra budhi. Feel sorry for you Nithya . Indha kandraviyai kaNN muzhithu paarthu update seivadharku. Truly you deserve many days [ not only 4] of B'day celebration in IF.
Thanks Nithya - habbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thanks for the update
sick episode....
srima,even i feel prasad is alive somewhere out der and all this has been wel planned before..
mangu is at her worst as usual..
Laksh , thanks da - intha kanraavi yai update panra nambalukku oru kovil thaan kattanum. On a serious note, can we ABORT updating this trash and spend our time /energy on some other new serial ????
Thanks for the updates Laksh..

Roja.. you are cent percnet right.. I say a "YES" to stop updating this trash I watch it only on the days I Update..