CID

Mona Ambegaonkar

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Just now saw the promo of a new serial 'Naya Dhaaravaahik'. Don't know the name. I saw a lady in saree looking just like Mona Ambegaonkar along with Himani Shivpuri...is it she or am I mistaken?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
Himani and Mona both are part of the show. O God another wedding show. I already hate it, Edited by prabha. - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

Himani and Mona both are part of the show. O God another wedding show. I already hate it,

Why do they show women always wearing heavy sarees and jewellery always talking about weddings and having babies?

Oh God!!! Even that stupid serial 'Seven' is better in the way they show women.

(Actually I don't watch Seven except for the last few minutes when it eats into CID's starting time every Friday πŸ˜†) 
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Why do they show women always wearing heavy sarees and jewellery always talking about weddings and having babies?

That's the question I have been asking for the past 5 years. As if women have no other aim in life. TV has got so sick with this nonsense. Aaj kal pehla promo jhi itna bakwas hota hai that I don't feel like giving it a second look. Same junk is being churned out serial after serial on every channel. And O God sick I am of these TV wedding which run for weeks. Even if you don't see the show its promos will be shown so often that you just can't escape. The other day I saw first promo of a new series on Star if I am not wrong. In the promo they showed a middle aged lady behaving badly with a young girl, telling her ki someone is coming to see her and she should get dressed in her old cloths. Now how many times have see already seen this Cinderella story?? Ufff and after showing this trash the voiceover says Nayi Kahani, I burst into uncontrollable laughter that day. Thanks to CID there is at least something to watch. I have no patience left for Saas-Bahus anymore. I am sick of them.

visrom thumbnail
What I fail to understand is - why are these ladies dressed up in such heavy silk sarees and chunky jewellery even when they are cooking? Each of those sarees must easily be costing 15-20K. Those saas bahu serial makers are ready to spend so much on each lady in the serial.

Why don't these serial makers be more realistic and show the same ladies wearing a simple cotton salwar kameez in the kitchen in this 40 degrees summer?

If our CID team decides to spend 20K, they can get new costumes for the whole team every week.
Edited by visrom - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: prabha.

Ufff and after showing this trash the voiceover says Nayi Kahani, I burst into uncontrollable laughter that day. .

🀣
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
she looks like mona but she s not... some other actress... anyway, d point s hw and y do ppl accept such ekta kapoor style stories??? UFF as we say inbengali, maath dhore jaaye(brings headaches)!!! ppl of our age also accept such nonsense!! only a very few serials are nice, like Sab's funny shows etc... UFF!!! Sony watever u do, plz dont destroy the re-run timings!!
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yesterday I had to see the GB for 5 minutes( I wanted to see CID, but it was still going on). I failed to understand one thing that why does a lady always speak wrong english.πŸ˜† another such stupid show, oh God!😭 now I m just praying ki CID mein is show ka promo na kare!
priya_sparsha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know man, but they are just mocking the value of marriage ... Anything for public stunts and TRP's 🀒🀒🀒🀒 And Mona Ambegaonkar who played as a forensic doc, I just hate her😑😑
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: priya_sparsha

I dont know man, but they are just mocking the value of marriage ... Anything for public stunts and TRP's 🀒🀒🀒🀒 And Mona Ambegaonkar who played as a forensic doc, I just hate her😑😑

Ah, Priya Di, you have mixed up with the character and the actor. Mona Ambegankar certainly did justice to her character, with perfect snottyness etc..., but it was her character that was negative. Edited by debayon - 14 years ago