20 april 2010 Written Update

Posted: 14 years ago
                                                                  part 1
the episode start kamini slapping purva...kamini say that purva u r telling lie by making excuses now...u have spoiled my son future..then amar mother's say that when he will come to know what will happen?his father say that its good that he is not here,he had not been able to bear all this ,letss go..purva tried to stop them but all in vain...then akashi and anokhi took purva to mihir's room..purva asked both sisters that do u think what i did was wrong?they said that di u do all wrong..we also want smriti's betterment but what u did was totally wrong...we had done anything to stop this mariage but v hadnt allow u to do this..purva say dnt say like this..m also not happy with my decision but i have to do this...she start crying...mansi mother say that y u r upset kamini...ur son got wife........i shud be upset as my daughter's future is spoiled..now what will happen with her..u said that my daughter gave back happiness of this house now see her face....but all that happen today will hurt my daughter whole life...now what u r thinking..go and welcome ur new bahu

mihir entered in the room..purvi said that m sorry i m not lying..u r my friend naa plzz trust me mihir...mihir say u have hurted me...u betrayed me,,...u have hurted me much..purvi say that i did all this 4 this family..mihir say that kash main tumhe pehle samajh jata..i cant understand what to do..kamini say i know what i have to do...

PART 2
KAMINI told that we dnt have place for this girl in our heart..now i will give her the place which she had made after doing all this..kamini hold purva's hand and took her out of the room...mihir was saying mom,mom........purva says aunti plz meri baat suniye but kamini didnt listen anything and throws her out of the house ......kamini say her that u had maarry mihir by betraying all of us....she say just go from here,then purva say that u want i go from this house i will go but plz believe me m telling truth
kamini doesnt believe her ,..then mihir says that purva will not go from anywhere,i know that purva had marry me wdout telling me,her decision has changed my life and one truth is also this which cannot be changed that purva is my wife..and he take purva inside home by holding his hand..
then suddenly mansi says stop mihir..what u r doing this?how can u accept her?u didnt care of my future?wat abt my feelings?kamini aunti u speak what face now i will show to this world?who shud be thrown out of this house is being here as the bahu of house...mihir u r a lawyer then do justice with me....mihir say its life not a court..i have married purva this fact cant bi change...masi say go to hell u and ur son..what abt me?i dnt care about u and ur son?i m talking about me....mansi mother stop her but she didnt stop....mihir say kai bar insan guse main apni maan ki baat keh jata hai...speak up mansi..i want to know else wats in ur heart.....mansi say what i say was truth...now listen mihir i was not interested in ur son and u ,,but i was marrying u because u have power and money....
kamini say i was not expecting this from u,mansi say so else what u expect,,now u live with purva..mihir say stop mansi,u have crossed ur limilts,purva doesnt betray,,u have betrayed...mansi has sacrificed all her happiness 4 this house..just go from this house and never come back.....then kamini slapped mansi because of the betrayal.dhoka she had done with all........mansi was about to slap to kamini in return but mihir stop him and say just get outttt mansii
                                                PART 3
MIHIR comes to purva and says that i have not this much strength to ask for forgiveness from u...plzz forgive all of us...u fulfill ur friendship...smriti is very lucky to havr u...because of her happiness u sacrifice ur all happiness...why purva?why u r soo nice?
purva says that dnt be sorry plzz...all well that ends well.kamini ask for forgiveness to purva...

NO PRECAP FRIENDS

thank u
do leave ur precious comments
maheen

wait updating next part
Edited by honeey_16 - 14 years ago
thanx 4 the lovely update honeey....

thank you for the updates..
thank god the learn the turth from the manis herself..
i cant wait for the story to be unfold..
and poor amar , i know he will love purva even more...
 and again thank for your time maheen....
dont u think guys this story is similar 2 movie called Basera....Staring>>> Raakhi, Rekha, Ssashi kappor (1981)  dunno how many of u have watched this movie but I have.....guess its quite the same.....!!
thanx 4 d update,.
2days epi vz gud..
Finally mihir n his mom got 2 knw abt d truth..
thanx 4 d update,.
2days epi vz gud..
Finally mihir n his mom got 2 knw abt d truth abt mansi..
Originally posted by ishmine

thanx 4 the lovely update honeey....

my pleasure dear
@ ya it resemble bit to that movie
Originally posted by aweil1

thank you for the updates..
thank god the learn the turth from the manis herself..
i cant wait for the story to be unfold..
and poor amar , i know he will love purva even more...
 and again thank for your time maheen....
my plasure dear
yaa thank god the truth revealed
yaa poor amar,,but its life..he will have to move on yaar
ur welcome dear............😊😊
I think this movie seems like Basera too! Pretty soon Mihir and Purva will fall inlove and then Smriti will return and more drama!
[QUOTE=kulsumd]thanx 4 d update,.
2days epi vz gud..
Finally mihir n his mom got 2 knw abt d truth..[/QUOte welcomee
yaaa😊