19 april 2010 written update ...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                       PART 1

The episode started with mihir filling mang of the bride under veil but then suddenly he realized that its someone else so the vermillion drops from his hand and he stand up fully suprised and then they show that the girl under ghunghat was none other than POORVA......all were shocked and surprised including mihir then manasi mother says to all that what is this happening instead of my daughter this girl is sitting here ..??where is my daughter and then she called manasi and manasi speaksss i am here maa...........
then mansi in front of all told them that these sisters had closed me in that room and i was screaming long ago and then savita kaki came and rescue me ,,then suddenly mansi stop when she see purva in bridal dress and ask her mom that y u r looking upset?is anything wrong happen?then she ask kamini that plz aunti atleast u speak something,why all these people r standing quietly and then she see sindoor in purva maang...then she asked purva what is all this\?then she asked maa today is my mariage naa then why purva is here?then she asked purva that what did u do this?why u do this?speak up why u did this....till now u came btween me and mihir and i felt pity on u..i thought u r doing all this for the sake of ur sister but nooo....infact u wanted to marry mihir..right?u betrayed me purva..why?and then mansi cried and say that if i know this before then i had back out from your way,mihir's way....but y u played with my feelings?speak why?
then kamini said yes speak purva why u did all this?answer me....why u make tamasha of my family in front of all?then mihir say stop maa...u will not say anything to purva...nw watever have to be said and asked that will be by me maa....purva stand up
mihir says that i got ready for this marriage because u ahve that faith that no one could take smriti place..u said me naa that after smriti recovery she should get her original place in this house then why 2day u take smriti place?why?
why u do this?i trust u...why u break my trust?why u do this?why?
purva says i was majboor...there was no way left except this mihir..i can think anything at that time
then fuiba says kuch nahi suujha matlab...didnt u even care of ur family name?u even didnt think that ur father's sister is standing here...wat face now i willl show to all?purva leave all now i will not be able to meet my eyes wdh myself,,, i thought that after marriaging u all i will die but now i m even resisting from dying
i dont want to listen anything....chalo yahan se
and then mihir ask purva why u do so...and purva say main kia krti mihir...i cant see marrying u mansi after knowing her truth then kamini say bakwaas kar rai hai yeh
then mihir say m talking naa maa...tell me truth abt mansi purva?mihir mansi is nt a gd girl...i told kamini aunti but she didnt beleive and i wanted to told u also but...mansi is not doing this marriage 4 sake of prem....tell me purva y u close mansi in room?tell me the truth

PART 2
then fuiba told his son that we came back home from there because if v had stayed there v had to face much insult....we came here 4 finding file now lets get back.....and main khush hun kiun k hamare raste ka kaanta khudi haat gaya....purva got married wat v else want more??kiun ki kis se ki is se hamian kia.....this girl has wonder us by taking this step

mihir ask purva y u do this?purva telll that i had accept ur and mansi relationship but this goodness of mansi was fake....then purva told all to mihir what she had heard in prem room btween mansi and rusha....i wanted to told u this before but ur mobile has been already taken by mansi.....then mihir asked kamini is this true.....but kamini denied that purva is telling a lie..she told me but i was known that she is not telling truth but i was unaware that she can took such a dangerous step...purva said that mihir i dnt want to maary u but i also dnt want u to marry mansi...and then flashback was shown that how she,anokhi and akasshi handle situation and she told that how she decides to sit in the mandap in mansi place .....

PART 3
KAMINI AFTER LISTENING ALL SLAPPED PURVA...and mihir say maa with anger and the drama finished on purva

PRECAP
mihir and mansi in room and mihir saying u have hurt me very much...i m not understanding now what to do....then kamini say i know what v have to do ,we dnt have place for her in our hearts but what she had done she had made a place and that place will be given to her by me and mihir saying maa maa abd kamini holding purva hand drag her out of the room....

Thanks..
maheen
do leave ur precious commentss

Edited by honeey_16 - 13 years ago
thanx alot 4 d update...i vz waitng 4 it as i dint watch d ystrday epi.
Originally posted by kulsumd

UR WELCOME DEAR
thanx alot dear
purva made a big mistake...dnt knw how will amar react.........
thanx 4 the Detailed update honeey.....
oh no ! what purva had done.......how the story will progress from there now 😕
Originally posted by kulsumd

welcme dear
Originally posted by pRaTiBhA.1990

thanx alot dear
purva made a big mistake...dnt knw how will amar react.........

Yea, I'm worried about Amar now! I guess Purva had no choice and afterall, her plan worked! 😉
And maybe Kamini will be softened toward the sisters (I doubt it though..)

hw come a lawyer marries twice while his first wife is still alive and nt even divorced....😒