Idhayam Apr 19 -23 Updates in Pg 1 & Discussions

Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks ma Nithya for the update.

I saw a promo Nandhi Pappa comes out of Jail.
Thanks Nithya for the update.

Indha Valmiki enna avlavu periya pNakkarana ? Willing to settle the hospital bill. Gangadharanai koLLai adip pano.?

Sanjeevku anti hero role ?
Thanks Nithya - Roja sings - thilla langadi , yeelelO,
thilla langadi 😉
Thanks Nithya ... WF will be soon out from jail .. Jeya kooda RKO pannama iruntha sari ..
Dear friends,

At what time is Idhayam now? also, do we have a discussion for "Nadaswaram?" I saw the first episode -it was good!
Originally posted by mallige

Dear friends,

At what time is Idhayam now? also, do we have a discussion for "Nadaswaram?" I saw the first episode -it was good!

Idhayam is now aired at 10 pm IST .. As of now , we are not discussing the new show "Nadaswaram" .. Our updaters hands are full .. We would like our members to step in 😳 .. Let any of the DT know if u r interested 😛 ..
Thanks for the update Nithya.

So sick to badmouth about mother - even when her health is in serious condition. This Shakar and Basky they have to go behind her mom a nd beg one day to pay for that.

This Sindhu can't talk at all?. Standing like a doll??
Thanks Nithya for the update.

Pillayarukku 108 coconuts  uyir  kaappadharkuthan ellorum  vendippargal. Indha Mangu Kalyani uyir ponal 108 coconuts udaikkirennu vendikkara. Enna kodumaida idhu.
thanks for the updates...
this mangu has successfully got basky and shanky under her control!!!
bad on the der part not to see kalyani..don they have a mind of der own..most irritating..